This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 2020-21 Off Season Game #1

Topic » TSC 2020-21 Off Season Game #1

1242 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Our first game of the offseason will be the 2020 Holiday Special! I've been thinking about bringing it back for a couple years now, but it seemed people actually liked the idea this year so it's coming back next week!
1242 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Rules are simple: You have to submit a December/January holiday song. That includes Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, New Year's, and all the others. Judgement on if the song fits the category will be me, but if it's close I'll ask the hosts chat to confirm.

Renditions used in the 2013 edition (https://tengaged.com/group/1277-tengaged-song-contest/forum/topic/11248595 ) ARE NOT ALLOWED. We want new renditions. So songs can be reused, as long as it's a new artist. Example: Mary J Blige's redition of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" was submitted in 2013 so that is ineligible, but someone else's version of that song is eligible.

One rendition per song allowed, so only one version of each song will be allowed to compete so make sure to either be unique or get some back ups ready.

I will post more updates throughout the week, including if it'll be click race or 24 hour lottery. I will also answer questions hopefully within 24 hours of being posted.
1236 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Because of some last minute updates, there will be a 24 hour lottery for song selection since I will not be able to go through submissions as they come in unless I do mailers at a time that is inconvenient for people in the eastern hemisphere.
1236 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Mailers should go out sometime around 2 pm EST
1236 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Bibbles asked "so will there be a year rule with this game? or a chart rule?"

Year and chart rules will not apply. The only rule is that it can't be a reused rendition from 2013 and I will have final judgement on if the song fits the theme (along with hosts chat).
1236 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Depending on how many entries we get, I MIGHT host this one on wednesday instead of tuesday!
1236 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I will update everyone on that on monday after the lottery.
1234 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Based on number of entries, the contest will be held on Wednesday at 2 pm EST/7pm GMT
1234 days 7 hours ago
Slice
why are you talking to yourself

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!