This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My Favorite Entry From Each User

Topic » My Favorite Entry From Each..

1216 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
To celebrate my first year of TSC, I will be putting my favorite entry from each user that participated between 393-422

Instead of doing a traditional ranking, I will be randomly splitting the songs into semis, and picking the top 13 in each to go into a grand final, where I will decide my favorite song of the year. I'll be posting my favorite song from each user over the coming days in alphabetical order
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
The first user alphabetically is AlanDuncan! There were a number of good entries from this user to pick from, but in the end, my choice was...

Canada's Drag Race Season 1 Queens!

TSC: 420
Place: 24th (20 points)

This song is ICONIC! Perfection! 24th is stupid for a bop like this, it's discraceful. Hopefully, it'll have better luck in my dream contest
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
Our second user is Alexeh23. This choice was made up before I even looked at the list. This is easily one of the most iconic songs this year in TSC

Greentea Peng!

TSC: 415
Place: 7th (98 points)

Looking back, I ranked this way too low. Only 8 points were scandalous of me. I really hope this song does well, good luck
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
Our third user is Alexito! Many may find this choice generic, but it was a BOP that I forgot existed

TSC: 396
Place: 20th (62 points)

As I mentioned, this was a bop I forgot I loved so much. The music video version is 10000% better than the live, so the correct choice was made
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
Fourth up is Aquamarine. This was an interesting one for me, as there was a clear standout entry here, but I feel like it would be a cop out. However, the rules do state it must be my favourite entry, so that's what I've done

Place: 9th (92 points)

One hell of a robbed NQ! This was amazing, and yes, it does feel like a cop-out having two ESC entries here, but this is an amazing song, and I think it's odds of qualification are solid
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up, THE GOAT, THE QUEEN, THE LEGEND, IT'S BIBBLES!!!!

Bibbles has sent a million bops, and this was not an easy decision, but in the end, a true icon stuck out!

TSC: 394
Place: 5th (90 points)

I found this mediocre in the contest, but it's one of the songs I've chosen to keep listening to after the contest, as I noticed it was growing on me. I now love it, and this is easily one of Bibbles' best treats!
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
Catch_A_Falling_Star, another TSC icon, is up next! Just like Bibbles, many great entries have come from this user, but I had to go with the one that stuck out in my memory...

TSC: 393
Place: 23rd (42 points)

Easily to many one of the most...random picks yet, but I am Sea and this is my very odd list, so here it is
1215 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
The final person I'll be going over today is CharlieBibi!

Two entries come to mind when I think of CharlieBibi, but I have chosen the one I prefer to be the representative in this contest

TSC: 394
Place: 17th (65 points)

Again, a strange choice, but I selected it because it was my favourite and most memorable :)
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Next up is Chris2pei, a user that hasn't competed for a while

I decided to go for the most memorable entry from this user, which for me was...

TSC: 410
Place: 31st (17 points)
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Second up today is ConnorThompson. Despite only having 5 entries this year, this was another difficult one to select

TSC: 420
Place: 12th (74 points)

Although I didn't point this at all, upon a re-listen, I decided this wasn't so bad, and I'd have liked to have given it some higher points
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Now for our third user, DallasAndrew! I have stopped explaining why I chose them so it doesn't become so obvious about which songs will qualify and there's still some suprise

TSC: 417
Place: 17th (17 points)
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Now for DanielKennedy

TSC: 395
Place: 3rd (112 points)
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Now for the adulterer herself, KIM WOODBURN!!! I mean Darbe...Not an adulterer...I don't think...are you an adulterer?

TSC: 4040
Place: 1st (144 points)
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Our next user is Dragostic. This was a close decision between two songs, but I've picked the one I found more memorable and prefer

TSC: 415
Place: 17th (51 points)
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Now for Dusty12910, who hasn't competed since 399

TSC: 398
Place: NQ
1215 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Now for the King of Ireland, Eoin himself! This once again felt like a cop-out, but I couldn't not pick such an iconic song

Place: 21st (61 points)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!