This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The TSC Awards 2020

Topic » The TSC Awards 2020

1253 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
https://i.imgur.com/0QnYHp9.gif

Hello people of TSC! Welcome to the TSC Awards 2020! <3

I was told that these have happened before in the past, but not for a few years, at the very least 2016 judging from the TSC group, so I decided that, as we’re getting closer and closer to the end of the TSC year (which is finishing with TSC 422 next week), now would be a good time to bring these back as a way of celebrating this TSC year.

These awards will take place across two phases: nominations and then the voting. Nominations will be opened sometime in the week following the end of TSC 422 (somewhere between November 23rd and November 30th), and everyone will be given a chance to nominate up to 10 songs for each category. Each category will be optional to nominate in, and you do not have to nominate 10 songs if you don’t want to, but it is encouraged so we can get the most comprehensive nominees.

After that, the voting will begin, and I’m thinking each person will get the chance to vote for their top 3 - the nominee to receive the most votes will win the award and receive this beautiful Aly Ryan effigy.

https://i.imgur.com/RxGuG5x.gif

(She was the Best Of 2019 winner I’m not just obsessed.)

Until then, I’m hoping for a little feedback on the categories, and for a feedback on the awards as a whole, whether there’s something you’d like to see implemented or anything at all, I wanna hear what you guys wanna see. <3

Song of the Year
Artist of the Year
Most Robbed Non-Qualifier
Man of the Year - to celebrate our male entries!
Non-English Song of the Year
Winner of the Year
Most Iconic Song
Themed Entry of the Year
Player of the Year
New Player of the Year

Some other suggestions I’ve also received:

Fairest Commenter
Most Improved User
Rising Star - artist sent this year with the potential to ‘blow up’ (eg. RAYE, Mabel, Sigrid, etc.)
Best Last Placer
Best Week
Worst Week
Theme of the Year - there would probably be no nomination phase for this category as there were only 10 themes anyway

And of course if you have any other category suggestions please do let me know, either here in the thread below, via mails, or on Skype/Discord.

There are still a couple weeks to iron out any issues, but if you have any questions or suggestions about anything, likewise please let me know wherever you can reach me! Hopefully this can be a fun way to celebrate the TSC year in dark times. <3
1253 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Most shocking qualifier
1252 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Here's a sheet of all the eligible songs for each category! Will be updated with 421 and 422 as they come in, but I'm sharing it now to give people an idea :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iqgyXT3Hg4eaokzwg2G0MvGVoGr8XCRXlCOQyfHGSiw/edit?usp=sharing
1250 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Most Seasoned Veteran.
1250 days 3 hours ago
LornaHollas
This better win:

Song of the year
Artist of the year
Most iconic song
Rising star
Best last placer

1250 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
Most Robbed Non-Qualifier

1248 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
Not so much a category idea, but for the voting, maybe we should make it so only members of the group can vote, so it doesn't just become a spamming thing
1248 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
i dont remember 99% of the songs, including mine, in fact i dont remember songs from the semi finals that i listen to 3 days later, not sure i will be able to compete in this!!
1248 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
ive also just noticed this was posted 5 days ago, i never saw it!! wow, old age is really getting me!
1248 days 9 hours ago
BlueStar
Just wanna say hi TSC friends 😘 so glad this is still going after all this time!
1239 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
Hi everyone! It's time for the nominations phase of the awards!

By following the form below you can nominate 10 songs for each of the 15 categories. Please read the first page as it contains some useful information regarding what you can nominate for each category. Please also put some form of identification so that I know who is nominating, whether it be your Tengaged username or something else. Any nominations without this will not be counted.
https://forms.gle/Vj7w9JeRYLdwDs8n8

The deadline for nominating is Sunday, 6th December (in two weeks!).

Let me know if you have any questions!!
1233 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
Bumping this up over all the lists!! Still a week left to do this :)
1226 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Bumping this up again, last day to make nominations!
1226 days 16 hours ago
MISSimogen
DOIN MINE TONIGHT!!!!!
1225 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Nominations are closed! Tune in tonight at 8pm BST for the nominee reveal!!
1225 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
https://media1.tenor.com/images/304c5a2a8953897de424abab4411b7c2/tenor.gif

Hello TSC and welcome to the TSC Awards 2020!

Here we will go through the lucky acts that have been nominated for each of the 15 categories! We have aimed for 10 in each category but some ties have resulted in many more than 10!

Good luck everybody and let's get started!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!