This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 416 Final

Topic » TSC 416 Final

1285 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Lol at me having my picks being the winner and the second to last of the week.

Congrats Imogen !
1285 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Chappell Roan - this TSC all-star ugh. shes BACK for redemption and shes going to get it. how this didnt make top 10 is beyond me this is still such a timeless bop. it gives me so much nostalgia from when i sent it and it gives me even more of a buzz. one of my favourite if not my favourite song this year its just SOOOOO good.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/fSLaRb5dP8jf6ZlEyU/giphy.gif
LOOK at the material..
08) Chappell Roan - SHOOT - https://media3.giphy.com/media/fSLaRb5dP8jf6ZlEyU/giphy.gif
Thinking about how this is the best song of the year inside TSC and out of it and how even though I’ve listened to this at least 300 times it hasn’t aged a single day and how I could write an entire essay about the sheer power, force, strength, talent, uniqueness and EXCELLENCE this song exudes but I’m not sure Tengaged would ever work in the same way again like if I really spoke about how much I LOVE this song the server would crash and we’d be forced to move to Discor- oh shit maybe I should.
Have you ever been struck by lightning? Chappell Roan’s electrifying Pink Pony Club, a song about self discovery, will make you feel like 300 lightning bolts are simultaneously striking the very ground you walk upon. With its classy piano introduction that gradually builds into the explosive pop chorus, Pink Pony Club is 4 minutes and 18 seconds of sheer auditory bliss further accentuated by Chappell Roan’s stunning vocal. She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend everybody deserves. She replied to my Instagram story once. I don’t know a better person. Stream California also.
In conclusion, I’m gonna keep on dancing at the Pink Pony Club, and so should YOU.
08) Chappell Roan: PINK PONY CLUB! i'm almost sure this is winning this week LMAO
08) Chappell Roan - MOM!!!! She makes me so proud to live in West Hollywood
08) Chappell Roan - Now this is the best song ever made ! Pink Pony Club isn’t just a SONG, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves. It’s art, the first gift you open on xmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted, everything you ever need. Chappell Roan threw the first brick at stonewall. Mom.
8. Chappell Roan - SHOOT - ICON! Y’all really need to get your ears checked because letting this finish outside the top 5 the first time it was sent was a crime.
08) Chappell Roan - TOOT - back to back talent hits... ahhh!!! the winner buzz this is getting is refreshing, given that this was viciously robbed and underscored by some (mainly me, i'm talking about me, i shouldn't have given it JUST a 5 but in my defense it was arguably the strongest TSC of the year!!!!!!) nevertheless... ugh this is just SUCH a song isn't it? love songs with a cohesive story and DRAMA and that's exactly what miss chappell roan is serving. the genuine cultural impact this has had on the TSC chat... i love to see it. i really hope the winner buzz this is getting doesn't attract BOYCOTTERS to BOYCOTT talent because this deserves. a modern classic i think.
08) Chappell Roan — I was scared I was gonna hate this cause I'm sure if I did I would get lynched, but wow this is really a good song! I loved listening to this and that chorus! It was really fun to watch her dance throughout the MV. SLAY'VONNE
8. This grew on me so much after its contest! Such a bop! Anything with Victoria Porkchop Parker in it I have to stan!
08) Chappell Roan - 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐒 - Another one of my absolute favourite treats. I swear I could just eating and eating them and never stop, they taste so so good and I am just obsessed with them. These are the top treats served at the Pink Pony Club!
08) Chappell Roan - I'm not joking. My favorite song I have ever heard since joining TSC. It makes me absolutely nauseous that this was even eligible for Second Chances. How did this work of art not even make it to single digits? I am going to find every single commenter in TSC 391 who wrote negative comments about this work of art and ruin their lives. I will take away everyone and everything meaningful to them for the sins they committed.
https://i.giphy.com/XDRrDLJDXomqcal70U.gif
1285 days 5 hours ago
Kyushuaia
Hello i would like to participate to the contest with my friend who is going to register to the website but we can't send  PM's . How to proceed if we wanna join for the next edition please ? :)
1285 days ago
bibbles
congrats imogen

and thanks for hosting eoin, amazing as always

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!