This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eoin's Top Toots of 2019!

Topic » Eoin's Top Toots of 2019!

1600 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Well it's another top 100 ranking of 2019, and my first TSC ranking ever, so enjoy. This ranking will be dedicated to Katy Perry, when I won the click race for "Never Really Over" and it was then disallowed. It truly is the song of 2019.

I shortlisted 138 songs, then I took out all 38 of mine, so I have 100 songs.

So there's none of my songs, and all of the songs qualified for their contest under normal rules in their respective contest. I have included Eurovision songs. But all other rules that were in play when the song was entered apply unless it was a contest such as 80s week.

This list is pretty random and there's a lot of wtf songs in here, but enjoy as we find out what's Eoin's top toot of 2019!
1600 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
100.        The Goo Goo Dolls - Indestructible       
TSC: 371                Placed: 12th
Sent by: PrincessTeePee

Thought we should start off with a nice fun and positive song. I like the vocals, I think as I say it's fun, but its not the most memorable song in the world, but a song I do definitely like a lot.

99.        Nico Santos - Unforgettable       
TSC: 371                Placed: 2nd
Sent by: AlanDuncan

I love a good light solo male pop song, but unlike, it's name, it kinda is forgettable. Saying that though, I do like it, I think it's strong and does a good job at balancing power and its fun.

98.        Nick Bateman - Red Flags       
TSC: 366                Placed: 4th
Sent by: Patrick319

A very cool song, but I just never really fell in love with it. I always had some sort of disconnect with it. But it's still cool and I like a lot of Elijah Woods's songs and this is no different.

97.        Ina Wroldsen - Forgive or Forget       
TSC: 363                Placed: 23rd               
Sent By: Missimogen               

This is quite a mediocre song, I can't lie but I just find the chorus to be one of the most catchy ones of the year and it literally is always in my head but yeah mediocre.
1600 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
96.        AVEC - Under Water       
TSC: 339                Placed: 15th
Sent By: DallasAndrew

This is very low key and chill, probably not exciting enough for some people, but I like songs to transport me to a place and make me feel something and this song does that. A sweet song, but not memorable enough to make it any higher!

-

95.        Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah       
TSC: 340                Placed: 17th
Sent By: Arris

This is a solid but basic song. I like the build and I wish I was done with drinking, so I relate. But yeah, a fun pop song, not much else to say really.

-

94.        Olivia Holt - Bad Girlfriend       
TSC: 373                Placed: 6th
Sent By: Talian

Yeah, a little bit of more different pop, that's slightly edgy but with a catchy hook. Again, with a lot of these early outs, I do like them but they lack the memorability and the moments that song of the songs coming up have.

-

93        Chloe Kohanski - Come This Far       
TSC: 355                Placed: 12th
Sent By: Patrick319

Yeah this song's pretty badass and I think the thing I like the most about it is that Patrick flopped with it. It is kinda iconic, but I don't think it's a song I want to really listen to 24/7 so that's why it takes 93rd.
1599 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
92.        Georgia - About Work The Dancefloor       
TSC: 346              Placed: 4th       
Sent By: Fritzyyyy

I love the retro and modern mix this song has and it blends so well, but the reason it places at 92, is that when I was doing the ranking, this was the song that I kept forgetting what it actually sounded like so it took me out of it a bit. But still a super solid mix that sounds like a winner to me.

-

91.        Saara Aalto - Queens       
TSC: 347             Placed: 2nd       
Sent By: Ricktworick1

This just sounds so gay and iconic, like imagine not stanning everything Saara shits out. Honestly, maybe this should have went to ESC instead of "Monsters". But yeah, I don't see this as a showstopper and it's kinda been overplayed by me so finishes here.

-

90.        RAYE - Love Me Again       
TSC: 367             Placed: 7th       
Sent By: Ianfitz0012

This is a good, solid pop song. And that's really it, like I vibe to it and could listen to it over and over again as I really do like RAYE's vocals here, but it stops short of me falling in love with the song but still strong.

-

89.        Indila - Parle 脿 ta t锚te       
TSC: 368             Placed: 2nd       
Sent By: ryan5676

God, I do love the French accent, I can't even remember what won FL week but it should have been this as it kinda goes off. It's batshit which I do really appreciate and also has that camp value, is it too crazy? I just don't know.
1596 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
88.        Tiesto, Mabel - God Is A Dancer       
TSC: 373             Placed: 8th       
Sent By: AlanDuncan

This is a perfectly fine song that goes off, very catchy too and a song I like to hear played on the radio. Just a super solid song.

-

87.        Felix Jaehn - Cool       
TSC: 350              Placed: 11th       
Sent By: rodrigueseve

Nice to see a bit of pop male RnB represented in TSC, as its usually not. I just find this really catchy and honestly cool.

-

86.        Ava Max - Torn       
TSC: 367             Placed: 2nd       

This is the only Ava Max entry on this list. I like the song but she's overdone in TSC.

-

85.        Zayde Wolf - Rumble       
TSC: 370             Placed: 1st       

Only fucking Patrick would win with this song. Its probably my favourite "epic" song of the year, but its not a song I'm going to listen to on repeat.
1596 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
84.        Sabrina Carpenter - Looking at Me       
TSC: 379             Placed: 3rd       
Sent By: Darbe

The start makes me think its going to be a Camila song, so once i get over that, this is a really solid song that completely goes off.

-

83.        Gryffin - Remember       
TSC: 366             Placed: 2nd       
Sent By: QueenMichelle

A really solid song with a really solid drop. But that's it, I could listen to it over and over but still not remember much about it.

-

82.        The AAA Girls - AAA       
TSC:343             Placed: 19th       
Sent By: Hellocat

Until RPDRUK, this was my favourite drag race alumni song, super catchy and a fairly fun and coherent song.

-

81.        Greyson Chance - Boots       
TSC: 379             Placed: 6th       

Yeah a really fucking cool song, just a really enjoyable listen.
1596 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
I still can't believe Rumble is a winner.
1596 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Did not expect AAA GIRLS on there 馃槀
1596 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I gave Rumble that win!
1595 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
80.        Rita Ora - Ritual       
TSC: 361             Placed: 1st       

I mean this didn't get it's crowning moment, but yeah, still a solid bop and a really random winner that again, only fucking Patrick could win with.

-

79.        Lenny - Lovers Do       
TSC: 363             Placed: 4th       

I love eliminating Patrick songs, it's my passion. But yeah this does a good job at blending a country vibe to a modern pop sound that kinda goes off, so even though I don't really like country, I do like this.

-

78. Moses Sumney - Rank & File       
TSC: 354             Placed: 10th       
Sent By: Alexeh23

This is so dark and brooding, I get why it underperformed, but its exactly why I love it, definitely stands out this year, its so different and has such a cool aesthetic.

-

77.        Patrice Roberts - Judgement Stage       
TSC: 341             Placed: 2nd       
Sent By: AdeleAdele

This song is literally fucking cocaine, it's so high energy that i love it, and its a fucking rush to listen to but listening to it, also exhausts me.
1595 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
76.        Lola Blanc - Angry Too       
TSC: 362             Placed: 4th       
Sent By: Ricktworick1

I'm actually shocked this didn't win. It ticks all the boxes, its dark but also very catchy, I love the chorus, something very mysterious about it, and a really solid song all round.

-

75.        Erika Jayne - XXPEN$IVE       
TSC: 347             Placed: 23rd       
Sent By: Aquamarine

Oh I know this is trash, i don't care, it's a fucking bop and so sad on gay week of all weeks that this flopped.

-

74.        Caro Emerald - Liquid Lunch       
TSC: 343             Placed: 9th       
Sent By: PrincessTeePee

Oh high class camp, very catchy and this is just so gay and catchy. I love the old school aesthetic, and its a nice change of pace and really stands out this year as having no other song like it.

-

73.        Frock Destroyers - Break Up Bye Bye       
TSC: 377             Placed: 8th       
Sent By: CharliBibi

Honestly, the fact this had main stream success speaks volumes, such a catchy song, where every single person snapped and even the chorus is so catchy, anyone who doesn't like this is dragphobic.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!