This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2019

Topic » Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2019

1571 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
page 2?
1571 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
AMAZING.
1571 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 80TH *~*~
LEXXE - Queen
Sent by #Insanity (3rd)
4th place in TSC 354

Indie pop done right, take notes! There's something off about this in the production which only gets worse as the song progresses but like, that hasn't stopped me from putting it on rotation since it's been entered. A good find considering even now it only has 11k views.

~*~* 79TH *~*~
Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
Sent by #PrincessTeePee (1st)
1st place in TSC 353

Doing this list is teaching me a lot about myself - I like a lot of things when they're done well. A shocker to us all. Dark country pop isn't something I've seen a lot of and tbh I think we should change that in TSC 2020. Get on it.

~*~* 78TH *~*~
RAYE - Love Me Again
Sent by #ianfitz0012 (4th)
7th place in TSC 367

Good, but not quite Janice. The drama around this song's result aside, it's a very good, solid entry that definitely deserves its place on my top 100. I wish it *did* a bit more though, the post-chorus always manages to let me down when everything else is just so good.

~*~* 77TH *~*~
AVEC - Under Water
Sent by #DallasAndrew (1st)
15th place in TSC 339

Another victim of the TSC bloodbath that opened the year. Not sure the vocal quite works with this type of song as much as I like it but otherwise this is just stunning. Deserved MUCH better than 15th.
1571 days 20 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
My win :’)
1571 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 76TH *~*~
Lola Blanc - Angry Too
Sent by #ricktworick1 (5th)
4th place in TSC 362

This song is such a mess it just had to be included. So many elements to this it would be easy for it to be completely unenjoyable but somehow it really, really works. Theatrical disasterpiece.

~*~* 75TH *~*~
gugudan - Not That Type
Sent by #Insanity (2nd)
6th place in TSC 362

2019 saw K-pop become a lot more widely accepted in TSC and I'd like to say it became a lot more varied too? This isn't the BEST example of that but still a very solid, fun K-pop song.

~*~* 74TH *~*~
MIMMI - Happen
Sent by #hellocat (2nd)
9th place in TSC 359

This always takes me off guard with how much I end up enjoying it, that bass and the vibes are just brilliant and unlike anything we've seen this year. I feel like it just fizzles out though instead of building to something REALLY good which is why it ends up here.

~*~* 73RD *~*~
Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue
Sent by #Eoin (3rd)
2nd place in TSC 345

A very worthy runner-up to the one and only Party Voice. Kylie can do no wrong in my eyes, a true legend.
1571 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Yay Mimmi made the list
1570 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 72ND *~*~
Hanne Mjøen - Sounds Good To Me
Sent by #ryan5676 (2nd)
5th place in TSC 358

This song is also a lot better in my head. It takes a while to get going in reality but when it does it's GOOD. Very CRJ which is probably one of the best comments you can get from me.

~*~* 71ST *~*~
Folly Rae - Sniper
Sent by #Eoin (2nd)
4th place in TSC 361

Subtle slap. Indie pop done right. Nothing I have a really strong opinion about, just a really solid song.

~*~* 70TH *~*~
Angie Rose - Fight Like A Man
Sent by #CharlieBibi (3rd)
2nd place in TSC 369

If the chorus here went off half as much as the verses did this would be top 50, but I feel like the chorus really lets it down. Still a bop though, and THOSE VERSES.

~*~* 69TH *~*~
Labrinth & Zendaya - All For Us
Sent by #ianfitz0012 (3rd)
10th place in TSC 370

Definitely a unique entry, don't think we've had anything else like it this year. Such an experience, chaotic but a little bit of chaos hurt no one. Doesn't have much replay value but still deserves a place on this list.
1569 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
I have nothing to add, just doing my civic duty and helping you get a new page sooner. ^_^
1568 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
It's appreciated!!

~*~* 68TH *~*~
Poppy - Scary Mask
Sent by #CharlieBibi (2nd)
15th place in TSC 359

The absolute SERVE of this. I didn't really give this a proper chance in its TSC even though I voted for it, both sections are actually really good and while it's more than a little bit disjointed it's such a good listen. Big fan of Poppy's new musical direction.

~*~* 67TH *~*~
Akon Makeer - Star Flag I Love You, My Country I Love You
Sent by #adeleadele (1st)
19th place in TSC 345

https://media.giphy.com/media/5h7QlyUbZkmgYItb3B/giphy.gif

Sure, Poppy's new music is creative, but THIS? A whole new level. Left all the pop girls shaking in their boots with this 5 minute pop song that you just never get tired of. "This is the reason we lost so many lives... OUCH!" goes down in history as one of the best lyrics ever written.
1568 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 66TH *~*~
Vendredi sur Mer - Ecoute cherie
Sent by #Tepr (3rd)
15th place in TSC 344

One of the best examples of a "vibe" song this year. I think my original comment for this was something like French + gays + flute = my heart, and that's still 100% true. Doesn't necessarily have the best replay value but still just so good I had to pause writing the next part of my ranking to listen to it in full especially after I realised the above gif of Akon Makeer dances to it.

~*~* 65TH *~*~
Aura Dione - Shania Twain
Sent by #LornaHollas (1st)
4th place in TSC 349

THIS DESERVED TO BE LORNA'S FIRST WIN! This kinda country/folk pop song will literally always score well with me when it's done well and this has been on my playlist since it was sent. Guess I've grown a little tired of it as a result but listening to it again I'm wondering why I didn't put it higher. I ROBBED IT AGAIN. I never learn.
1568 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
"I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES" - Akon Makeer/Me
1568 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
it’s time to delete the whole list
1568 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
Akon Makeer is just so powerful
1568 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 64TH *~*~
Julie Bergan - STFU
Sent by #Aquamarine (3rd)
6th place in TSC 345

This music video is just awful. Anyway I've had this on my playlist basically since it was released but wasn't sure about how it'd do in TSC, so I'm glad Johnny sent it instead so I could vote for it, and it got a pretty good result! It's not really a great song, lyrics-wise or anything, and doesn't offer anything new, but a strong bop.

~*~* 63RD *~*~
Normani - Motivation
Sent by #ianfitz0012 (2nd)
3rd place in TSC 366

All I have to say about this bop is that C*mila could NEVER. Normani came in 3rd place, Havana got 3 points. They are NOT the same.
1568 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
~*~* 62ND *~*~
Wolf Alice - Don't Delete the Kisses
Sent by #PoohSnap (4th)
18th place in TSC 370

Can take or leave the verses in a stand-alone context, but that chorus is one of the most iconic of the decade. Not their best song (and I can definitely see why it only came 18th), but still a very good song.

~*~* 61ST *~*~
ROZES - Halfway There
Sent by #NicoleF (1st)
18th place in TSC 339

NicoleF only sent 2 songs this year but still has one in my top 100! Who said I'm not inclusive? Another victim of the contest of death but this one was definitely the most robbed. My 12, this is some Grey's Anatomy closing scene bullshit I love for some god unknown reason.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!