This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 369 Final

Topic » TSC 369 Final

1683 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Stray Kids - 'Side Effects'
1683 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
08) Stray Kids - 'Side Effects'
what the fuck? this was all over the damn place but I was weirdly into it? It's gonna be hard for male kpop to get points for me (as always) but it's a solid effort, we'll see how I feel about this by the end of the contest.
1683 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
09) RuPaul - 'Adrenaline'
1683 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
09) RuPaul - 'Adrenaline'
gurl what. setting aside the fact that it is RuPaul and we've all been subjected to this song before, you probably picked the worst RuPaul song too? Like you could have went a whole lot more troll about it or you could have actually sent a decent one but this one just SUCKS.
1683 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Petite Meller - 'Aeroplane'
1683 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
10) Petite Meller - 'Aeroplane'
Ian warned me this would be some edgelord nonsense before it started but I didn't believe him for the first 30 seconds and then she started singing and I got ANGRY.
1683 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Raluka - 'No Question'
1683 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
11) Raluka - 'No Question'
I feel very secure in predicting this song to get anywhere between 8th-10th with about 75-80 points. Anything more it's overrated, anything less it's underrated.
1683 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
12) CATALI - 'Cheers'
1683 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
12) CATALI - 'Cheers'
Damn this is a pretty solid week, this isn't the usual stuff I go for but I really liked both her voice and the instrumental although I'm not certain they go together? Idk I still liked it.
1683 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Tyron Hapi - 'Touched (ft. Roy Bing, Carla Wehbe)'
1683 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
13) Tyron Hapi - 'Touched (ft. Roy Bing, Carla Wehbe)'
This was pretty chill! I didn't hate it. Also kind of helped that I've been falling asleep and it was like really mellow lmao. I don't really care for how repetitive it is though, that sucked. Besides that though, decent entry.
1683 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Sam DeRosa - 'Baby I Know'
1683 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Bianca - 'Stockholm'
1683 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
did felix die

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!