This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 369 Final

Topic » TSC 369 Final

1686 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) John Newman - 'Without You (ft. Nina Nesbitt)'
ft. Nina Nesbitt is always a good sign in TSC. This literally sounded like a song Imagine Dragons refused to record so they just gave it to John Newman LMAO. Nina doesn't really add much to this song? She's super faint and it's a shame. That said, I don't hate this. It's pretty solid actually.
1686 days 16 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
i just submitted a song because i just got home... don't know if itll be added to the running order but rip
1686 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
sorry marshmallow you were too late :(
1686 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) HRVY - 'Told You So'
This has been done many times before but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't into this lmfao. It was a mix of something Austin Mahone would do and Aloha by Mome, both things I'm very fond of so gj!
1686 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Öed - 'Rulli Rulli Rulli'
1686 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
03) John Newman - I love the John Newman songs I have heard so far, looking forward to listening to this. This was a bit different but did not disappoint, thanks :).
1686 days 16 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
fml i didnt see the first message sent
1686 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) Öed - 'Rulli Rulli Rulli'
Figured we had gotten too much decent pop songs so we needed something like this to remind us that we are in fact listening to TSC.
1686 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Jax Jones - 'This Is Real (ft. Ella Henderson)'
1686 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
04) HRVY - Not what I was expecting, I was surprised to find this quite catchy.
1686 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) Jax Jones - 'This Is Real (ft. Ella Henderson)'
Jax Jones really hasn't done a lot wrong for me in his career so far and yeah this was pretty good too! glad to see Ella is still trying to make music and it's somewhat succeeding!
1686 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Diana Vickers - 'Cinderella'
1686 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
05) Öed - I felt like I was having an out of body experience. It was odd, trippy (although not watching the video helped) and not my thing but maybe some of their other songs are nicer.
1686 days 15 hours ago
Zurks
I have to go for a bit but will pop back if I'm not long. Thank you for hosting Patrick! Glad you are not alone this week :)
1686 days 15 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) Diana Vickers - 'Cinderella'
I literally thought this came out in like 2007 because the sound is sooooooo dated like holy fuck. The whole thing wasn't bad but it's kinda hard to take this seriously so... :/

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!