This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 356 Final

Topic » TSC 356 Final

1747 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
01) Patti Labelle: Wasn't really feeling this. I mean she is definitely the song,but for me personally this is a bit boring and i kinda want to zone out.
02) The Cranberries: This has a nice melody, but i don't know if i will remember this in the end of the contest. Pretty nice tune though but it kinda gets repetitive towards the end.
03)B*Witched : I mean this is a bit boppy, but something in harmonies didn't click with me. The verses are nice, the chorus is a bit eh. Torned.
04)The Proclaimers: Yeah I remember this one, it started off quite slowly and then picked up in the chorus. Very catchyyyyy.
05) Spice Girls: I don't know many songs of Spice Girls, but like i expected something more uptempo. I mean this is not bad, but like i expected more trash and boppiness. Wasn't expecting this.
06) Lara Fabian: Aww she is half italian, so i guess i have to stan. I haven't been always a fan of her songs, but this one is really effective. Finally a sophysicated entry I like. She  has such an amazing voice.
07) Paula Abdul: On second listen this has grew on me, like it really does feel contemporary . It's kinda boppy, so I mean I kinda have to stan.
08) Livin Joy: I see this getting top 5, but it doesn't click with me. Like dunno it annoyed me loool.
09) Hole: Omg this song. Like wow, i know this one :p. Work this rock gurrrlll
10) Bakcstreet boys: I am surprised this hasn't been submitted before. This is a classic bop. Like what's to hate on this one ? Such a sweet innocent song. Very romantic. Wish i could play this in my future wedding who will never happen :(
11) Deniece Williams: This again has might growon on me after semi,  now I can fully nejoy this. It's iconicc
12) TLC: This has elements I like and elements who I don't. The song itself could have been boppy but i feel like something is missing. I enjoy this but i wanted more but i wanted more spowah. Uhm hold on what the hell is this rap part. It's not good and not needed.
13) Samantha Fox:  Relistening to this, i am not feeling the part I use to like. Like it's interesting, but it just don't give me boppy vibes, and i don't really like the verses. It drags after a bit.
14) Huey Lewis: Oh uhm wasn't really feeling this. i mean vocals weren't there and the rest didn't stand out rlly.
15) Bouche: I mean the song has potential, but the melody is way too fast for me to getting into this. Uhm why there are male vocals ? She has a charisma, but the song is just eh.
16) Lionel Richie: Uh such a classic. Like the verses aren't that good, but the chorus is so catchy that I can't help but like this.
17)Bjork: Oh i mean a sophysticated entry *runs away*. I mean i liked some Bjork song but this was a lot
18) Chaka Kan: This is nice, it's quite boppy and kinda an easy listen. Deffo into this
19) Phil Collins: Wow, this is such a classic. I have mixed emotions about this, i like his voice, his charm, but in a way I feel like something is missing. I like it but i prefer other songs more.
20) Jennifer Paige: I think i remembered this idk, but it's quite nice, like this
21) Whiney Houston: Yass whitney usually delivers bops and this is no exception. A strong contender for the winner.
22) Belinda Carlsile: Heaven is a place on earth is bop, this is rather boring, but will do well I'm afriad.
23) ABBA: Wanted to submit this, but this was taken by someone else. Unpopular opinion: this one of my favourite ABBA entry, despite not being popular with people.
24) Mariah Carey: This isn't Christmas theme . I like this, but I already listened so many times plus  prefer the version with Justin Bieber to this.
1747 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
24) Mariah Carey: This isn't Christmas theme . I like this, but I already listened so many times plus  prefer the version with Justin Bieber to this.

I didn't submit this entry but this is like a very chaotic evil comment

fuck bieber
1747 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Patti Labelle - All I can think of when I hear this song is my least favourite drag queen ever Eureka. The song itself is not bad but I hate that it reminds me of sumn bad. Infact the songs actually quite iconic lol.
02) The Cranberries - I mean it sounds nice enough but could feel myself falling asleep. Tbh that's not always a bad thing, at points this is soothing.
03) B*Witched - This will ALWAYSSSS be an iconic song. Oh my god it's just so good. Can't wait to be bopping to this for the next 50 years.
04) The Proclaimers - Thanks, I hate it. The fact there's people on this Earth that enjoy this... whew chile
05) Spice Girls - I rlly don't know how I'm gonna rank all these bops, there's so many iconic entries. This is just soo good.
06) Lara Fabian - Oh I'm COMPLETELY here for this. Think this one got the most enjoyment out of me so far. Very solid song & I can see myself giving this high pts.
07) Paula Abdul - This is just such a fucking serve. From the beginning the beat delivers and it's just a really solid song.
08) Livin' Joy - Oh my god this was not sent. LMFAOOOOOOO. SO ICONIC! I loved Janice in X Factor and this song is just such a bop.
09) Hole - Everyone pulling out the RPDR lipsync songs lool. This is a good song but idk how it'll compare to everything else.
10) Backstreet Boys - This song is nostalgic af and iconic but it's simultaneously irritating lmfaoo.
11) Deniece Williams - So glad she got thru, the beat is infectious and her voice is nice. It made me feel good. Loves it.
12) TLC - This is always gonna be iconic literally. The flavour this contest has.. ugh so good.
13) Samantha Fox - THE MOANS LMAOOO. This entire song was an experience. It's honestly such a serve and just gets better as it goes on.
14) Huey Lewis - Hmm, an alright song, although nowhere near my taste range, it just doesn't appeal to me.
15) La Bouche - I love the melody of this. I didn't even hate the male vocals lol? This was thoroughly enjoyable.
16) Lionel Richie - Omg this song is also a serve. I love the way it's sang, also listening to this makes me remember how Benjamin Ingrosso snatched some of these lyrics for his song lmaoo.
17) Bjork - I'm in love with this song. It tells a story and it's beautiful tbh. Even with all of the BOPS this stands out.
18) Chaka Khan - The music reminds me of some Mario level or something LOL. I love Aint Nobody though and this is a good song, but it does begin to drag. Shoutout to miss Jasmine Thompson for her remake.
19) Phil Collins - This got thru.. I'm in shock. My bedtime isn't for a few hours but think I might have an early night after hearing this absolute snooze of a song.
20) Jennifer Paige - It's a cute song. It doesn't really compare to some of the other entries though.
21) Whitney Houston - I mean how could I not stan this. It's def a classic and as enjoyable as ever. Feel like it's a contender tbh.
22) Belinda Carlisle - This is actually one of my favourite songs of the contest. The chorus is gripping and it's just a great song overall.
23) ABBA - This was just okay. ABBA has many iconic songs but IMO this isn't one of them.
24) Mariah Carey - The fact this is the closer just makes it so much better LMFAOO. Won't be shocked if this wins. Most iconic xmas song.
1747 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Patti Labelle - A good start. I liked this a lot. Drag Race memes. TOOT
02) The Cranberries - BOOT. It's a boot. I don't hate it. We will see if there is worse.
03) B*Witched - Guilty pleasure, thought about sending this. Love it! TOOT.
04) The Proclaimers - Honestly a classic. TOOT
05) Spice Girls - This is fine. They have much better. Going to have BOOT. It doesn't go anywhere.
06) Lara Fabian - TOOT. This is a cute song. Will probably flop but it deserves to slay.
07) Paula Abdul - Another Drag Race lipsync. The song is a soft TOOT.
08) Livin' Joy - TOOT. This is what the 90's are all about. I hope it does well.
09) Hole - Never understood why people like this. BOOT
10) Backstreet Boys - Another guilty pleasure. Def the meme of the week. TOOT.
11) Deniece Williams - A classic. Quite underrated. TOOT.
12) TLC - BOOT. Sue Me. Nina and Silky ruined this song for me and I will never again stan.
13) Samantha Fox - TOOT. A classic banger.
14) Huey Lewis - TOOT. A soft toot. Probably a bit too male vocal to get points.
15) La Bouche - TOOT. This is borderline for me. The chorus is fine, the versus are choice.
16) Lionel Richie - BOOT. I didn't know the OG version of this was SOOOOOO SLOOWWW. Tempo please.
17) Bjork - Bjork is hit or miss but this is a big miss. Big ol' BOOT-um.
18) Chaka Khan - SHOOT. This is everything.
19) Phil Collins - BOOT. This was depressing.
20) Jennifer Paige - Honestly it's a soft TOOT. Nothing amazing.
21) Whitney Houston - TOOT. It's a good song but it's nowhere near her best.
22) Belinda Carlisle - TOOT. This started slow but I let it grow on me < 3333
23) ABBA - TOOT. Only for Glasgow being mentioned. Otherwise it's a pretty MOR ABBA track.
24) Mariah Carey - SHOOT. WINTER IN JUNE. Goddess. Slay me.
1747 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
Okay so most of my comments will probs not be very good but that’s just cause it’s music from the 80’s

Comments of 80's songs:

1. She has a nice voice and the song is fun
2. Didn’t really like this one
3. Idk this one seems kind of the same all throughout for me, nothing special
4. I honestly liked this one, it’s very simple but something about his voice and the beat makes it good
5. I didn’t recognize this song until the chorus, THROWBACK, which btw is the only good part of the song
6. I didn’t like this but if this is a favorite it is time to give it points for strategy
7. I don’t really like this song but this is such a throwback so I will be torn on how to vote. Also jk I have no idea what this song is the line is just from Enrique Iglesias and I was informed so bye
8. Oh this was messy I didn’t like this
9. Didn’t like this one
10. It had a nice beat to it !
11. Oh HELLO
12. This is such a throwback I missed this
13. This was okay, didn’t do much for me
14. I surprisingly liked this, it was interesting
15. This was okay, I mean none of these songs our outright terrible but they’re also nothing amazing which is expected
16. Okay this is such a throwback as well, I mean I’m saying this like I was in the 80’s but yeah
17. I enjoyed this one also
18. This is simply a classic

Comments of 90’s songs

2. This was nice but a bit slow for me
3. I mean this was something
5. I didn’t like this, wow the 90’s songs so far are terrible
6. This was kinda nice, pleasant
8. This was too messy for me
9. Yup didn’t like this one either, these 90’s songs are actually terrible
10. I’ve loved this song for so long
12. This was okay but these 90’s songs are not matching up to the 80’s for me whatsoever
15. Definitely one of the better 90’s songs so far
17. This did nothing for me
20. I enjoyed this one, not terrible
24. It will be Christmas in June.
1747 days 16 hours ago
Talian
01) Patti Labelle : What a song! I loved it! Like seriously... what a voice! I can’t believe she isn’t known at all here in Italy. In fact, this is the first time I’ve ever heard a song from her (this included). And fuck. Amazing! Once again : WHAT A VOICE!

02) The Cranberries : Probably one of the best bands of all time. She had a voice like no other. Like seriously one of the most recognizable ever. This song is pure poetry!

03) B*Witched : I am LIVING for an over enthusiastic choreography. Like seriously, sign me up with your Todrick Hall. The verses are nice. But that chorus... gurrrl. Such a mess.

04) The Proclaimers : Once again, the only recollection I have if this song is that How I met Your Mother episode. I have to admit, I expected it was worse. But still, I don’t know if this is that good. The instrumental is fine. Not too keen on the singing.

05) Spice Girls : What can you say about this? You can hate pop music but it’s impossible to dislike Spice Girls! Definitely not my fav, but I like it.

06) Lara Fabian : Such a powerful throwback. I don’t think this would live on its own but I can’t help but loving it. Has all the credentials to be a perfect 90’s Vodafone ad. Which is like the highest compliment ever for 90’s dance songs.

07) Paula Abdul : Another artist that is unknown in Italy. This was a banger! I loved it!

08) Livin' Joy : The bass line is s killer. But the song doesn’t seem to have a real direction to me.

09) Hole : This is just.... sooooo good! Like seriously 90s female punk at its finest.

10) Backstreet Boys : Oh Nick, I’ll never stop loving you! You and this song! Like seriously if you don’t like this you are basically a garbage person.

11) Deniece Williams : I would describe this as “too 80’s” for my likings.

12) TLC : This is like the ultimate 90’s anthem so nothing to add here.

13) Samantha Fox : Overall I enjoyed it, but it went too much at points.

14) Huey Lewis : This slayed me so bad! Like seriously amazing!

15) La Bouche : Not for me.

16) Lionel Richie : This song is such a delight I can’t even begin describing it. I love it so much!

17) Bjork : This was probably the biggest surprise for me. I’m not a big fan of hers but this song was actually nice!

18) Chaka Khan : This is surely a nice song. But overall it doesn’t excite me too much.

19) Phil Collins : This was the first song I have ever performed in front of an audience. So many memories. Such a masterpiece! Like I’m seriously literally with tears in my eyes.

20) Jennifer Paige : I’m sorry but this song is THAT BITCH! Like seriously that mix of badass and romantic that I love.

21) Whitney Houston : I’m not a big fan of her 80’s hits. Like if it was “It’s not right but it’s ok” Ur would be great. But this... not for me.

22) Belinda Carlisle : This was sooo good! I loved it!

23) ABBA : This wasn’t bad. But didn’t really move me anyhow.

24) Mariah Carey : I hate Christmas and Christmas songs. I’m the grinch.
1747 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Patti Labelle - 'New Attitude' Nice vocals, it is rythmatic, yet the genre is a little to dance for my tastes. It totally sounds 80's, it deserves to be in the final.
02) The Cranberries - 'Ode to My Family' What a voice did she have! It's a fabulous song, she transmits a lot of emotion in this. I'm not such a senzitive person, but this one touched me.
03) B*Witched - 'C'est la Vie' I understand that it's appealing to others, but from the 2 decades I don't know if this would have deserved to be part of this show.
04) The Proclaimers - 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)' When everybody is singing and dancing on a song when it is played, even more than 3 decades after it was released, you know that it is one of the best songs in history.
05) Spice Girls - 'Say You'll Be There' The style works perfectly for TSC, so it might win, and also it's obvious that is not for me.
06) Lara Fabian - 'I Will Never(?) Love Again' I think that Charlie was sarcastic there, I really think that the song is 'I will love again', not 'I will never love again'. It's a classic, it has rythm and energy, not my favourite from that times, but enjoyable enough.
07) Paula Abdul - 'Straight Up' I think she's got better, but the chorus is really catchy.
08) Livin' Joy - 'Dreamer' Very loudly and messy, totally not for me.
09) Hole - 'Celebrity Skin' Great voice! The music is a little generic, but the overall vibe is good.
10) Backstreet Boys - 'I Want It That Way' I really hate that I don't hate it.
11) Deniece Williams - 'Let's Hear It For The Boy' The generic 80's vibe. It's ok, but not memorable at all.
12) TLC - 'No Scrubs' I'm usually not a R&B fan, but this is so efficient. Never remembered to enjoy it that much, I guess they got me in a good mood.
13) Samantha Fox - 'Touch Me (I Want Your Body)' Yeah, a big classic, it's powerful and exciting.
14) Huey Lewis - 'The Power of Love' The vibe is ok, however the song is pretty unmemorable.
15) La Bouche - 'Be My Lover' I've never been a fan, too disco, a genre I can't say I'm too into with.
16) Lionel Richie - 'All Night Long (All Night)' He's going a totally different style from what I know from him in this one, it's quite reggae-ish. Totally decent.
17) Bjork - 'Bachelorette' She's a pretty strange artist, but not on a bad way. This song has some classical and mysterious vibes, I think it's very high in terms of quality.
18) Chaka Khan - 'Ain't Nobody' Very smooth and great vocals. It has a totally superior vibe than the recent remake.
19) Phil Collins - 'Another Day In Paradise' It's a good song, however I've heard it so many times that it simply doesn't appeal anymore too much to me. And there are other songs that are, even though I've listened to them a lot of times.
20) Jennifer Paige - 'Crush' I'm totally shocked, I've always thought that this song is from Sam Brown. It's ok, but I don't think it gets apart with something from other entries. Pretty standard and generic, vocally nothing exciting as well.
21) Whitney Houston - 'How Will I Know' One of the greatest voices, but I'm not necessarily a fan of a lot of her works. This one is pleasant, rythmatic and with energy, but nothing outstanding.
22) Belinda Carlisle - 'La Luna' A very smooth one and the mix of instruments works so well together.
23) ABBA - 'Super Trouper' They're one of the best bands ever, I always enjoy listening to them, but I was never that impressed by anything of them. I kinda never switch them, but I also don't wait again to listen, this song is no exception.
24) Mariah Carey - 'All I Want For Christmas is You' Heard it over and over again, now in the summer is the last thing that I miss to be sincere.

I'm pretty dissapointed, a lot of choices were strange, to have a 80/90's decade without Michael Jackson, Queen, George Michael, AC/DC, Alice Cooper...
1747 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
01) Patti Labelle: Nice start, I'm into this song but it finally went into nothing, I mean I can't say much more about this.
02) The Cranberries: I love this group and Dolores' voice. It's not their best song but it's so intimate and so typical from that age.
03) B*Witched: Maybe it's too childish for me, but it has something so characteristic from 90s that possible can get points from me.
04) The Proclaimers: Oh I really thought this song was from 90s! This song is totally epic but I used to remember that the main vocalist's song was way better...
05) Spice Girls: Tbh I think this is the least famous song from Spice Girls, it's not as good as their other songs. Kinda weak.
06) Lara Fabian: Such a bop! I remember that this song had so many versions and I liked all of them. Her vocals are so amazing.
07) Paula Abdul: The style is definately from 80s and I should enjoy this more than I did... It needs a more powerful chorus.
08) Livin' Joy: Love that 90s sounds, it's so catchy and addictive. I didn't know that song but I would have enjoyed this in these years.
09) Hole: Average song from that decade. Sounds so messy and noisy and it doesn't have a proper nice rhythm.
10) Backstreet Boys: I loooooooove them! I used to be a fan of them when I was a kid! This song should be definately in the final.
11) Deniece Williams: Once again I have the feeling that many songs from the 80s and 90s were too childish and senseless. This entry is one of them, however it's not bad at all.
12) TLC: I remember I used to hate this song when I was a kid however I'm thinking now that it wasn't bad at all, just different.
13) Samantha Fox: I barely can recall this song but thanks to this one it sounded like another song from 80s I would have loved to enter. Good enough to get good points this week.
14) Huey Lewis: Another epic song! I bet this could be a potential winner. It's a decent and solid song but it took a while be noticeable until the first chorus.
15) La Bouche: When I was listening to this I didn't recognise this song at all but right after listening to the chorus I unlocked a memory, if I were a teenager in the 90s I would have loved being dancing to this track.
16) Lionel Richie: Quite famous song and it's really good however I used to consider this song like it had more energy. So compared to other songs this lacks of something.
17) Bjork: I'm surprised! I'm not disliking this. Maybe her 90s stuff were pretty good while her current music is just garbage... This song is ok, I like the mysterious vibes.
18) Chaka Khan: I think I'm so used to the Jasmine Thompson's version that I find this original version quite meh... Anyway, I can't hate this cause it's a bop!
19) Phil Collins: Sorry but Phil Collins has better songs than this one. The only good thing about this song is the instrumental music.
20) Jennifer Paige: This is an amazing bop!! I mean it's not a huge hit but it's good enough to be highly ranked.
21) Whitney Houston: Tbh I didn't know this song and that's good cause going to another famous song would have been an easy option. So I quite enjoyed this one.
22) Belinda Carlisle: Who is this tarantula?? I never heard of her before and this is an amazing discovery! It reminds me of Madonna's Isla Bonita. Love these Spanish vibes.
23) ABBA: Well, here we have the winners of this week. How could they not win? This is such a winning song!
24) Mariah Carey: Sorry but I'm not liking this at all. It's not good, it's so cheesy, so overused... for obvious reasons.
1747 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
01) Patti Labelle – Still like this one, she does have attitude
02) The Cranberries – there are better cranberries songs
03) B*Witched – This is quite annoying!
04) The Proclaimers – it’s a classic, but an overused classic.
05) Spice Girls – I saw the spice girls the first time round!!
06) Lara Fabian – this it like a Eurovision of a song that could be used in regular tsc
07) Paula Abdul – it grew on me!
08) Livin' Joy – it was okay.
09) Hole – never liked her!!
10) Backstreet Boys – I always think of these when steve sings in american dad!!
11) Deniece Williams – still dancing at the disco to this!!
12) TLC – never really liked these.
13) Samantha Fox – never liked her, she cant sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14) Huey Lewis – brilliant song.
15) La Bouche – never really like this sound!
16) Lionel Richie – who doesn’t like lionel!
17) Bjork – never under stood the hype!
18) Chaka Khan – love this song, love this singer.
19) Phil Collins – love phil, love genesis, you all hated my phil/genesis song when I submitted it!!
20) Jennifer Paige – quite like this one.
21) Whitney Houston – like 80s whitney!
22) Belinda Carlisle – not a fan of this one.
23) ABBA – who could not like ABBA!!
24) Mariah Carey – its not the right time of year to listen to this song!!
1747 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Patti Labelle - Amazing voice, but the song doesn't really do it for me.
02) The Cranberries - It flows nicely, but there's something a bit offputting about it as well.
03) B*Witched - Sweet vibe, and the chorus is rather catchy. Pleasant.
04) The Proclaimers - The vocal is riveting, and the chorus does have a catchy tune, but it's not my favourite.
05) Spice Girls - A rather safe choice. This hasn't aged as well for me, but it's not bad either.
06) Lara Fabian - Her voice is piercing. It's a pretty ballad, with a fantastic chorus.
07) Paula Abdul - I prefer other songs from her, but it's still pretty good.
08) Livin' Joy - This is what I expected more of from the 90s songs. I absolutely love the vibe of this. Great track.
09) Hole - I definitely prefer this to her last entry. Love the rock vibe.
10) Backstreet Boys - Not really a fan of 90s boy bands, but this is a classic. Not entirely for me, but I see its merits.
11) Deniece Williams - This was my second backup. I love the vibe of this. It's just a fun, carefree song.
12) TLC - This was super chill. I liked it a lot.
13) Samantha Fox - A contender for the win. The chorus is classic.
14) Huey Lewis - Strong vocal and melody. I like this.
15) La Bouche - How was this only a wildcard? This is Eurodance at its BEST.
16) Lionel Richie - I'm a little underwhelmed because the song is quite slow, but I can admit that there are some iconic parts to this as well.
17) Bjork - I like the idea of Bjork a lot more than I actually like Bjork's music. It was haunting, but I could only take so much.
18) Chaka Khan - Great voice, strong melody. The chorus often gets stuck in my head.
19) Phil Collins - I'm a big fan of In The Air Tonight, but this didn't necessarily level up. It left me cold.
20) Jennifer Paige - I recognize the song, but didn't realize who performed it. There's a chill 90's vibe to it that I really like. It starts to drag two minutes in, but it's not bad.
21) Whitney Houston - This isn't my favourite Whitney song, but I still like it. The chorus is the high point. It's just really infectious.
22) Belinda Carlisle - There's a Mediterranean vibe to this that I really like. The chorus was really strong. A pleasant surprise.
23) ABBA - This probably isn't even in my top 10 ABBA songs, but I still love it. Abba can do almost no wrong for me.
24) Mariah Carey - Not necessarily a fan of Christmas music, but this song always makes me feel happy. Good ending.
1747 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Patti Labelle - Patti Labelle - Again, everything I hated about 80's music.  But that voice you just can't deny.
02) The Cranberries - A saviour...thank god.  I love this song and loved the Cranberries.  This song brings back memories. :)  I'm going to listen again.
03) B*Witched -  no no no no
04) The Proclaimers -  This was a very popular song at the time and I also loved it.
05) Spice Girls - Oh my.  Let's get something straight off the bat.  I was completely into Grunge and Alternative in the 90's.  So...most of my comments will not be kind,  Perhaps a few guilty pleasures I never told anyone in the 90's I hang out with.  This was not one of them
06) Lara Fabian -  This was tolerable
07) Paula Abdul - Everyone loved this when it came out, especially the videos.  I didn't like this at the time it came out but could appreciate it a few yesrs later
08) Livin' Joy - I thought this was suppossed o be the 90's not this 70's crap
09) Hole - Love this.  I think this was the only Hole song I liked, but it was considered a sell out because it was so commercial
10) Backstreet Boys - Do I really have to listen to this whole song???  Ok I did.  This was such a huge group but Ithese guys are not a band.  They never pickup a instrument.  I just don't k now with this.  Points in a bunch of crap??
11) Deniece Williams - Deniece Williams - I was 16 in 1980.  This is the reason why I love rock and alternative so much.  God help me this week having to listen to all this shit.
12) TLC - This is one of those guilty pleasures I mentioned earlier.
13) Samantha Fox - If this is trying to be rock you horribly failed Samantha.  Actually I really don't know what the hell this is
14) Huey Lewis - I never liked Huey Lewis and the News.  I mean it was't bad but I could never just get into their music
15) La Bouche - Good beat but back to the 70's
16) Lionel Richie  - The Commodores were great.  Never liked him as a solo artist
17) Bjork - When Bjork came out everything thought she was crazy but she grew on a lot of people.  Propbably only 2 songs I liked of hers.  This is one of them
18) Chaka Khan - She has other classics I like better
19) Phil Collins -  I loved Genisis and was completely heart broken when they split up for solo careers.  He did well..but I just loved Genisis so much I couldn't get over it and into his solo career
20) Jennifer Paige - Jennifer Paige ok this is relatively ok.  I have to give points to something.
21) Whitney Houston -  I loved Whitney even though it wasn't my genre.  She just had such a fabulous voice
22) Belinda Carlisle - Belinda Carlisle - Love the Go Go's but not her on her own.  This sucks
23) ABBA - There are so many ABBA songs you could have chosen.  This is one of my least favorites.  But I love them!!
24) Mariah Carey - Damn I have to listen to this????  Can't stand her can't stand this song
1747 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
01) Patti Labelle  i actually really loved this, it was sassy and fun DOUZE

02) The Cranberries  Love the Cranberries and this is no exception, absolutely stunning song DOUZE

03) B*Witched Probably when i was 8 this was my fav song, it's not anymore but still love it DOUZE

04) The Proclaimers One word ICONIC DOUZE DOUZE DOUZE

05) Spice Girls I wouldnt say this is the best Spice Girls song but it's still a pleasant listen. DOUZE

06) Lara Fabian I loved this song when i first heard it in 2005 i think, amazing and nostalgia has hit hard DOUZE

07) Paula Abdul Dont normally like Paula and this felt sloppy and cheap BOOS

08) Livin' Joy I still hear this song in nightclubs, this never gets old and it's such an amazing song DOUZE

09) Hole This is iconic but i don't like this song at all, just boring no interesting points in the song BOOS

10) Backstreet Boys This is iconic and i hope this wins tbh cause it's a jam DOUZE

11) Deniece Williams Yeah i did not enjoy this whatsoever very cheap but some bits were good BOOS

12) TLC This song has helped me through so much and i hope it stands a chance to win, TLC Is amazing and superb DOUZE.

13) Samantha Fox I adore Samantha but this song is *faceplant* she is a legend tho BOOS

14) Huey Lewis ICONIC SONG, ICONIC SINGER What else oh yeah it's amazing DOUZEEEEEEEEE

15) La Bouche yeah this is the opposite to Lara, when i first heard it i wanted to turn it off immediately BOOS

16) Lionel Richie This song is amazing and nostalgia has hit hard, dont think 2000 kids would understand this however.

17) Bjork Bjork is a legend but im not keen on this song BOOS

18) Chaka Khan this song me and corey would always sing to eachother, my fav in this contest DOUZE

19) Phil Collins Yeah i don't understand how this qualified like wtf BOOS

20) Jennifer Paige Once again i found this basic and a song i can live without BOOS

21) Whitney Houston If im really honest i would say this is overrated but i still love this song, really good listen DOUZE

22) Belinda Carlisle Not getting the love for this at the beginning but the chorus is absolute bop DOUZE

23) ABBA It's ABBA Come on absolute icons i love every one of their songs DOUZE

24) Mariah Carey Christmas bop, its probs going to win and it's a great listen so i wouldn't mind DOUZE
1747 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Hello it's me, Eoin!
1747 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Start gathering!

Who's Who going up at 2:10!
1747 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
hi

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!