This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 351 Final

Topic » TSC 351 Final

1787 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
07) Mila Jam - BOOT - I honestly just thought of stopping listening to the contest during this, I can't put my finger on it, maybe it's this song's complete void of offering anything good at all, but i hate this, every single second.
1787 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
08) Lizzo - 'Like A Girl'
1787 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Mila Jam - Relative to some of the other songs I don't think this holds up well. I do like parts of it, but something about it just feels cheap. It also becomes tiresome after multiple listens. BOOT.
1787 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
09) Bastille - 'Joy'
1787 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
08) Lizzo - TOOT - I hear if you look up Bop in the dictionary, it's just this song's audio. Pop perfection promoting female empowerment, while adding her unique Lizzo charm. I just am in love.
1787 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Lizzo - Not my favourite of Lizzo's newest tracks, but it's cute. It's a soft TOOT.
1787 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
10) Jessica Mauboy - 'The Day Before I Met You'
1787 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Bastille - Not their best, but I don't mind it. I tend to like Bastille in general, and I do like his voice. Another soft TOOT, but I can't see this making a big splash.
1787 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
09) Bastille - TOOT - I loved his vocals but I felt this was a bit "all fart, no shit", meaning that it was built all well but when it came to it, nothing really materialised. Saying that I still did enjoy listening to this and i'd probably listen to it again
1787 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
11) Gabrielle Aplin - 'Nothing Really Matters'
1787 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Jessica Mauboy - The person who submitted this should have stuck with their original entry. I don't like when Jessica goes down the singer-songwriter route. There is an interesting part of the song in the chorus (the na-na-na) that she could have worked with, but nothing else about this is spectacular in the slightest. BOOT.
1787 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
10) Jessica Mauboy - BOOT - Oh so everything she does is so fucking devoid of any personality. It's all very cookie cutter and bland. nothing here worth revisiting like ever.
1787 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
01) Gwen Stefani BOOS Cheap video, Vocals are good but this video is really not going anywhere if i'm honest
1787 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
12) Kerli - 'Legends'
1787 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
11) Gabrielle Aplin - TOOT - This song really does matter, i thought it was great, especially the build up and her vocals. The drop wasn't the best part by any stretch, but this at least has some personality. I really liked this.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!