This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 351 Final

Topic » TSC 351 Final

1812 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
song starts at 0:50
1812 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
03) Stray Kids - BOOT - This, this is hot garbage mawma, and if a western boyband released this y'all would universally agree. However, not to get political, and i'll just leave it by saying that everything about this song is terrible.
1812 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Stray Kids - Didn't care for this until the drop. It sounds like the generic EDM shit I would listen to in 2015 from Ultra Music/Spinnin' Records. I have no choice but to TOOT.
1812 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) VINCINT - 'Please Don't Fall in Love'
1812 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
04) VINCINT - This sounds like something that would have won back in 2015, but the community has grown (for the worse), so I'm unsure about its chances today. This is solid, and I appreciate that the chorus tried accomplishing something different than expected. TOOT.
1812 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) SHANGUY - 'Toukassé'
1812 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok Miroh is a highkey banger if ya'll do SKZ dirty I swear
1812 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
04) VINCINT - TOOT - Well, actually I tried to send this, so I really do like it. I think the vocals are on point, nice production and just a good song all round. I have nothing negative to say about it, and with me that's a rarity.
1812 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) Dorian Electra - 'Flamboyant'
1812 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
05) SHANGUY - This is fun, boppy, and infectious. I like this a lot, and I can definitely see it winning. TOOT.
1812 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
05) SHANGUY - TOOT - This is very sweet, I always respond well to this sort of song, I didn't find it to be the most exciting song in the world though and i could have used that extra umph but it just wasn't there for me.
1812 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
06) Dorian Electra - BOOT - This was just so awful, what is there even to like? It's too weird without being fun enough. I just don't get it and i don't want to.
1812 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) Mila Jam - 'Twilight Zone'
1812 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Dorian Electra - I detest that vocal, but everything else about this is right up my alley lmao. I wish the vocal was cleaner and less auto-tuned. But I like the song, and I love the 80s vibe to it, so it's a TOOT.
1812 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Gwen Stefani - Wow, stunning! Gwen is an extremely talented and even though we're only the first song in, I'm SURE this is a contender! It just oozes taste! #BabyDontLie

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!