This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 348 Final

Topic » TSC 348 Final

1806 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
The results are normally on sunday, so emails get sent out after that. if you want to play, you could jury for this one, and send a song in for the next one. pm patrick, the host of this game.
1806 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Noa Kirel - 'Drum' It was not bad, the chorus has a nice rythm and the oriental influences are fitting well, but I guess it will get lost in mediocrity, it was nothing amazing.
02) Felicity - 'Happily Paralyzed' It tries to impress a little too much, I don't think it went very well. It will have some fans though, after a few listens it could get catchier.
03) Tulisa - 'Daddy' Vocally it's nice, but the song is really poor and uninteresting.
04) Kerrie-Anne - 'Sweet Lies' Too many up-tempo songs in this beginning. This is not telling too much to me, it's cheap.
05) Emily Vaughn - 'Over That' We need a change right now. This was just boring.
06) Brum - 'Brum Brum Gets Things Done' It's a troll, but it's ok.
07) Tove Lo - 'Cycles' Sadly it doesn't go anywhere. Otherwise the sound is ok, but it's very forgetable.
08) LAOISE - 'Mad' This was pretty annoying for my ears.
09) The Raconteurs - 'Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)' It's different, but I can't say it's something really serious. The instruments are nice for me, but as a whole I wouldn't have the patience to listen to it too many times.
10) KWAYE - 'Little Ones' It's simply boring and also very long.
11) Roxie - 'Lay Low' A little more energy, but not a very high level, both lirycally or musically.
12) K Michelle - 'Maybe I Should Call' A good voice, for sure, but this kind of music didn't ever surprise me by anything. It's a chill sound with a good voice that have nothing special to express.
13) GAAB - 'Deva' Maybe on drugs I would get moved, but I truly doubt it either that way.
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - '365' Not even Katy Perry was able to save the things so far. It's a really poor and weak song, I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but I expected at least something decent.
15) Japanese Breakfast - 'Everybody Wants To Love You' I wanted to like it, but her voice is too cheesy.
16) Cher Lloyd - 'Oath (ft. Becky G)' Very very sugary. Still one of the best today, at least it has a rythm.
17) Mallrat - 'Groceries' There are some elements in the instrumental that I like, vocally it's great. But as a whole there is that beat that just puts it into the generic zone.
18) Glasspop - 'I Need Somebody' I don't like the voice. The general sound is ok, not too memorable though. The solo was great!
19) Jackie Evancho - 'Burn' What a voice she has! The music is also very pleasant and her voice fits it perfectly.
20) Louise - 'Stretch' This is smooth, it has that kind of chill sound that works really effectively. That 'stretch' in the chorus is really unneeded though.
21) EVERGLOW - 'Bon Bon Chocolat' I can't say I'm a fan, even though there is something catchy in it.
22) Cesár Sampson - 'Stone Cold' I think this is one of the most oustanding entries of the evening. Cesar has some nice vocals and the song combines both pop and rock genres, I think it's pretty appealing.
23) SIDO - 'Astronaut (ft. Andreas Bourani)' I guess this is more for German language speakers. I don't think it was meant to give in some musical greatness.
24) Lookla - 'The King Is Dead' Pretty haunting. The type of song that nobody can say it's bad, but nobody gets too attracted. Usually I wouldn't like the tempo change, this time it was inspired.
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - 'Guns & Roses' It stands out for sure, personally I'm not a fan and I consider it as a low quality level. With some bigger effort it could have been something.
26) Blackpink - 'Don't Know What To Do' The thing with the light on the singer's photo is an admirable idea. First minute gave me high hopes but the expected happened and a totally stupid chorus came in. A different chorus could have put this very high in my table.
27) FEVER 333 - 'Burn It' Maybe too directly, but I would lie by saying I didn't enjoy every second of it.
28) Hey Violet - 'Better By Myself' Not bad, but a generic sound that doesn't truly go anywhere.
29) Valerie Broussard - 'Deeper (ft. Lindsey Stirling)' Lindsey's violin is adding a great sound to a pretty not impressive music. In the end it gets something, not great, but not unpleasant.
30) Mayssa Karaa - 'Call me a Stranger' The music is pretty haunting, she has a good voice. The lyrics are quite poor and the music is a little repetitive, but it's a decent entry.
31) Isador - 'Jungle' I'm not neccesarily proud of myself, he has a weak voice, but the construction of this entry is smart. It won't appeal everybody, but it's good for my ears. The chorus is great! It was a powerful moment.
1806 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
01) Noa Kirel - 'Drum'  - I wanted to like this but it got boring for me
02) Felicity - 'Happily Paralyzed'  - I kinda dig this a lot
03) Tulisa - 'Daddy'  - This was boring
04) Kerrie-Anne - 'Sweet Lies'  - this was alright, not bad!
05) Emily Vaughn - 'Over That' - i liked the beat a lot
06) Brum - 'Brum Brum Gets Things Done'  - okay this is catchy LOL but i can’t bring myself to ranking this high
07) Tove Lo - 'Cycles'  - idk how i feel about this, i liked it at first, but then i didn’t as it went on, and then i liked it again. also low key getting dizzy from all the spinning
08) LAOISE - 'Mad'  - it was different in a bad way
09) The Raconteurs - 'Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)'  - not a fan of the vocal style
10) KWAYE - 'Little Ones' - just didn’t get into it
11) Roxie - 'Lay Low' - i liked this!
12) K Michelle - 'Maybe I Should Call'  - got bored
13) GAAB - 'Deva'   - didn’t like this
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - '365'  - QUEEN!!!!
15) Japanese Breakfast - 'Everybody Wants To Love You' - errr nay
16) Cher Lloyd - 'Oath (ft. Becky G)' - omg I’m shook this was eligible
17) Mallrat - 'Groceries' - mess
18) Glasspop - 'I Need Somebody'  - i don’t like this
19) Jackie Evancho - 'Burn' - okay i kinda hate her voice
20) Louise - 'Stretch'  - i think i liked this?? i think
21) EVERGLOW - 'Bon Bon Chocolat' - i liked this but i would never listen to it again
22) Cesár Sampson - 'Stone Cold' - not usually the toon i like, but i liked it!
23) SIDO - 'Astronaut (ft. Andreas Bourani)'   - this was nice and chill
24) Lookla - 'The King Is Dead - didn’t like this
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - 'Guns & Roses'  - mehhhh
26) Blackpink - 'Don't Know What To Do'  - okay i love this
27) FEVER 333 - 'Burn It'  - stop screaming at me :(..
28) Hey Violet - 'Better By Myself' - didn’t like it
29) Valerie Broussard - 'Deeper (ft. Lindsey Stirling)' -  this was nice
30) Mayssa Karaa - 'Call me a Stranger'  - i like this a lot!
31) Isador - 'Jungle'  - i don’t like the muffled voice thing
1805 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
NOTICE:

Song 9 (The Raconteurs) has been disqualified for being a cover of another song. The person who submitted the song has just brought it to my attention, so thank you.

Because we're still early in the voting, I'm just going to completely remove that song from the lineup. The contest resumes as normal.
1805 days 12 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Noa Kirel - Why is this bitch’s voice so similar to Demi Lovato holy hell? The song is good though, has a really weird change of pace in the middle though.
02) Felicity - This is not as good as her winning entry, not by a long shot. It’s fine but lowkey annoying.
03) Tulisa - LMFAO @ Tulisa jesus fuck. I listened to this like a day before TSC happened and I was like this is horrible can’t wait to give it points in TSC.
04) Kerrie-Anne - I’ve been meaning to submit this for a while and never got around to it. I wish this won her national selection so I might forgive the fact its a NF song today.
05) Emily Vaughn - This was fucking boring and then decided to be an EDM track for no good goddamn reason and it was done really poorly. It was horrid.
06) Brum - You’re not funny.
07) Tove Lo - Holy boring.
08) LAOISE - what the fuck is this these boring blonde bitches are all fucking boring.
10) KWAYE - Well points for being different compared to everything else I’ve listened to so far. It’s decent but nothing I’d go back to, it’ll probably be good enough for a couple of low points judging by the strength of the contest so far.
11) Roxie - Her fashion sense is fucking terrible holy shit. The song actually goes somewhere which is a change of pace but it’s still very cookie-cutter and safe though.
12) K Michelle - I really cannot be fucked with her I’m sorry.
13) GAAB - It’s different for sure and it stands out but I’m not sure I’m fully into it sadly. Ugh this week really is a giant pile of garbage.
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - I’m bothered with this and it’s still one of the only good songs this week so lol grats.
15) Japanese Breakfast - This had potential to not be horrible but the vocals are easily the worst thing I’ve heard this week so bye.
16) Cher Lloyd - I can’t @ you not submitting her new song and instead going with her 2012 singles, fucking idiot. This is getting a 0 from me on principle even if I like this song, fuck off.
17) Mallrat - WHY IS THIS WEEK SUCH IRREDEEMABLE GARBAGE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. WHAT IS THIS? WHO LISTENED TO THIS AND THOUGHT: “OH THIS SLAYS I BET EVERYONE WILL LOVE THIS” JESUS CHRIST GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE.
18) Glasspop - This took a while to start but I can at least say I didn’t feel rage listening to this, that’s a real feat in this contest.
19) Jackie Evancho -
:/
:\
:/\
:\/
20) Louise - OH THANK GOD SOMETHING I’M ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN. Bless this hag for giving me something to chew on while this contest finishes up. God the chorus is weird but I’m still into it, god bless whoever sent this.
21) EVERGLOW - Kpop rap is always VERY hit or miss with me and I *THINK* this was more on the hit side, there’s a few things I’d change about this entry but it’s not HORRIBLE. The chorus is fun too.
22) Cesár Sampson - Remember when this fucker went from being like a sure fire 16th place in the finals and then the jurors just said no u win and every gay in europe went what the fuck??? Anyways, this song is horrible.
23) SIDO - I’m sure the message for this is great and all because the video definitely has a point of view but musically this is horrible.
24) Lookla - This is the epitome of everything that was wrong in the contest this week just jammed into one holy hell. Fuck OFF.
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - You already know I’m into this because it’s Helly Luv. Iconic queen of pop, I’m glad she’s back.
26) Blackpink - ???????????????????????????? why. This was like a total nothing and then the chorus happened and it was fucking horrible. Yall fucking whack as fuck.
27) FEVER 333 - Oh hi Bibbles, thanks for waking me the fuck up from this nightmare of a week.
28) Hey Violet - I love Hey Violet and considered sending a song by them (her?) but I didn’t actually look. I probably would have went for something like this because it’s pretty good!
29) Valerie Broussard - Why is it that whenever Lindsey Sterling is involved it has to be boring no matter what anyone else can do. This was really whatever.
30) Mayssa Karaa - Oh yeah I like this, definitely has Eurovision feels to it and I like her voice. Really nice progression throughout too. Definitely a stand-out in this contest.
31) Isador - This is very messy but I was intrigued by this. Not something I’d ever go back to but it was at least standing out in this so we’ll see how I feel when putting my points down.
1805 days 12 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Noa Kirel - the beat drop really made this take a turn for the worse
02) Felicity - the song really shows off the annoying quirks in her voice
03) Tulisa - still not convinced she has talent
04) Kerrie-Anne - decent, purely average club banger and the first song I'm happy to give points to
05) Emily Vaughn - sure this is fine? I just wish her voice was more special
06) Brum - no
07) Tove Lo - Gloria Bell (2019)
08) LAOISE - why is every singer's voice this week demonstrating a genuine lack of talent? Cool video but silly song I couldn't take seriously
10) KWAYE - liked where this was going but the chorus didn't live up to potential
11) Roxie - everything about this video is truly terrible. Mommy and daddy need to buy another career for ms roxie
12) K Michelle - shes not a bad artist but her voice makes her songs incapable of going anywhere. She sounds like she gives the same effort on the first line as she does the last, which when singing doesn't sound as exciting to me
13) GAAB - enjoying the instrumentals here. Why does every white singer this week look the same?
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - both of them can do better. This song was clearly a paycheck to both of them and it's a no from me
15) Japanese Breakfast - is this a troll entry?
16) Cher Lloyd - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this week is SO bad I might just give this points
17) Mallrat - if only the song was as interesting as her Office Depot jacket?
18) Glasspop  this song had no sense of rhythm. I would never normally say this, but the amount of boring white female singers this week has me yearning for something more. Maybe even a voice of a man, who knows. So I'm ready for a song like this more than I'd like to admit. So in essence this song is not as terrible as everything else this week.
19) Jackie Evancho - this song is so stupid I hate this week
20) Louise - … not terrible? Congrats this might be double digits because this week is insanely bad
21) EVERGLOW - it really is such a compliment when I say a song this week isn't as bad as the others
22) Cesár Sampson - how about Stone Cold by Demi Lovato instead
23) SIDO - see #6
24) Lookla - see #23
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - needs less of the boy and more of the girl
26) Blackpink - they've done much much better
27) FEVER 333 - see #24
28) Hey Violet - at least this song KINDA went somewhere?
29) Valerie Broussard - the chorus started quickly and was over before I knew it.  At least it left an impression compared to the vast majority of this week's selections
30) Mayssa Karaa - this sounds like it's going to win. Do I love it? No, but everyone else here probably will
31) Isador - the chorus was the only interesting part
1805 days 11 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Noa Kirel – This was trashy in a kinda good way, I could see myself having a bop to it?
02) Felicity – Having liked her previous song, I think this wasn’t great, her voice got annoying to me, production was bland, not great
03) Tulisa – I mean look I was hoping this was gonna be messy and cheap but it didn’t actually even pop off? It was kinda dull? I’m disappointed!
04) Kerrie-Anne – now THIS is the cheap bop Tulisa should have done…
05) Emily Vaughn – I actually kinda liked this, I think the edm stuff at the chorus was done effectively, a solid entry
06) Brum – okay so while this was kinda fun lol it was super repetitive 
07) Tove Lo – I’ve always liked this song, it’s not her best but I think it’s kinda emosh
08) LAOISE – I’ve liked her since her first song, this is an interesting step in her career, I like it
09) The Raconteurs- RIP
10) KWAYE – Yeah I was fine on this one here, he has a nice voice, the song goes by nicely, but not much dynamism
11) Roxie – I think it’s an okay pop song, nothing really grabbed me here
12) K Michelle – I think there’s a market for this kinda old school R&B entry, I liked it but it didn’t snatch me
13) GAAB – I think this was an effective dancey kinda song, I liked it, it was kinda ethno-ish
14) Zedd, Katy Perry – I like Zedd actually but this song really flopped when I heard it. NOT A FAN.
15) Japanese Breakfast – This was really not great, the vocal was weird and the instrumentation wasn’t anything special
16) Cher Lloyd – wow someone really just went and did it! DESGUSTANG. It’s actually not even that bad LOL
17) Mallrat – this was pleasant, a little dozy but I didn’t mind it
18) Glasspop – Bland and boring, it was like a FIFA soundtrack knock off
19) Jackie Evancho – this was really cringy LOL
20) Louise – I didn’t know she was still making music LOL, it was alright? I kinda got into it
21) EVERGLOW – It was kinda fun, I liked the nanananana bits?
22) Cesár Sampson – maybe im in the minority but I really liked his Eurovision song, this one is very average, his voice is nice but I don’t think the song is well written or produced
23) SIDO – wow this was also SUPER boring wtf lol
24) Lookla – when this song switched up near the end it got my attention, I kinda could see myself doing drugs to this song??
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi – I mean, at least it wasn’t a completely unpleasant listen?
26) Blackpink – Look, I bopped to it and at this stage that’s more than enough for some points
27) FEVER 333 – this kinda gave me Limp Bizkit vibes and I kinda LIVE for that LOL?
28) Hey Violet – I liked this one actually, It was an average poppy kinda song but It was likeable
29) Valerie Broussard – I really liked the violin part but HATED the choir at the end so hmm
30) Mayssa Karaa – typical ethno song trying to be dramatic but not hitting the mark really
31) Isador – I did not like this one, the vocal reminded me of that Come With Me Now song and I hate that song
1805 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
01) Noa Kirel – the tune is okay, not a fan of the vocals.
02) Felicity – the tune is passable, but the vocals are awful!
03) Tulisa – is this the tulisa? Blimey is awful!
04) Kerrie-Anne – this is the Eurovision you decide song! Its okay.
05) Emily Vaughn – I feel like im listening to an album, all these song sound the same!!
06) Brum – mini bibs used to watch brum, I never like it, it was soooo annoying, like this song!
07) Tove Lo – its one of the toves, its quite repetitive!
08) LAOISE – whats with all these funny noises, all the songs are doing it, its quite boring!
09) The Raconteurs – shame!
10) KWAYE – this might get points just for not being a bored sounding female!!
11) Roxie – and back to bored sounding female!! Its okay.
12) K Michelle – drags a bit, its okay!!
13) GAAB – that was mind-blowingly repetitive!
14) Zedd, Katy Perry – so when is the bands week going to be? What is this ending??
15) Japanese Breakfast – I don’t know what that was, it was irritating!!
16) Cher Lloyd – that was just……..a song!
17) Mallrat – im lost for words!!
18) Glasspop – this is quite good, nice change of pace!
19) Jackie Evancho – is she an opera singer. At least shes sing properly and sounds like she enjoying what she singing.
20) Louise – didn’t know she was still singing! Don’t like the whispery way shes singing!
21) EVERGLOW – listened to BTS new album earlier so ive been brainwashed!!
22) Cesár Sampson – liked it!!
23) SIDO – it was different!
24) Lookla – that was dreary!!
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi – is it going to start? Nope not enjoying this, swearing!! And its you, not chew!!!
26) Blackpink – not heard from these for a while!! Its okay!
27) FEVER 333 – best song so far!!
28) Hey Violet – it was okay, the tune was quite pleasant!
29) Valerie Broussard – some chipmunks! And she swore!
30) Mayssa Karaa – I sort of drifted off mid way!
31) Isador – bits of it were good, bits were messy!!
1804 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
1) This definitely wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it still wasn't fantastic

2) Yikes I usually never say this but her voice was absolutely irritating. Like nails Oma chalkboard

3) This sounded like it really wanted to go somewhere but ultimately didn't

4) Hmmmm. I like the beat but hate the effect they put on her voice

5) While the beat drop was mediocre I still loved the vibes of this song

6) I feel like this is a troll entry but why does it lowkey slap?
https://media1.tenor.com/images/34c5d27b2035e6fb7361b2303cbcdd26/tenor.gif?itemid=11105895

7) I enjoyed this. Not really much else to say

8) And now IM mad because I had to listen to this

9) RIP

10) I really enjoyed this. His voice gives me Prince vibes and the best was dope

11) Hated this at first but it grew on me. Thank god we're not rating based on music videos because that was awkward as hell especially the dancing

12) Didn't care for this. Just your typical R&B song

13) This beat was dope. Kinda says something about this contest when a song with no lyrics is one of the best thus far

14) I have no idea why this song flopped on the charts because I like it. Not the best from these 2 but not the worst

15) I get what they were going for but it didn't click with me

16) LMAO this was my shit in middle school. It's a shame Chers career died because she's actually an amazing vocalist (listen to Sirens by her)

17) fine. that's all.

18) Simply ok. Nothing too new but it definitely was not bad

19) She has a great voice but something about this song was very off in a weird way

20) Didn't like this at all, sorry

21) Generic KPOP song #193902. It truly is rinse and repeat with this genre

22) I think this song was on the fence between good and meh but it tilted more towards good

23) Messy messy messy. Maybe if I was German.

24) I hate hate hate hate when the music is stupid louder then the vocalist. That was the case here

25) This would be a good song in the club but outside of it it's trash

26) I actually liked this???

27) Not my cup of tea

28) This didn't click for me

29) FINALLY something I enjoy.

30) This was fine. Again, not much else to say

31) In the words of Jasmine Masters, "no ma'am, no ma'am, no ma'am"
1804 days 14 hours ago
Talian
01) Noa Kirel : This song is very nice! I loved the beat too.

02) Felicity : Her voice was kinda irritating. The song was harmless.

03) Tulisa : I was obsessed with her when she started doing the X factor . Like seriously. She hasn’t changed. But I have. I hated this.

04) Kerrie-Anne : This gives me 90s disco music. I’m not really into that.

05) Emily Vaughn : This was kinda boring.

06) Brum : I’m sorry but I’m not gonna comment this.

07) Tove Lo : This slayed my f* life. Like seriously. She’s a queen.

08) LAOISE : Basic 101

10) KWAYE : Amazing. This is a song.

11) Roxie : Please no. Hell no.

12) K Michelle : The song itself is pretty seriously bad. And the autotune hits in all the wrong places.

13) GAAB : Surprisingly the sing that had me most excited so far.

14) Zedd, Katy Perry : Seriously? I mean... if this was any good it would have charted since it’s from KP.

15) Japanese Breakfast : Boring.

16) Cher Lloyd : This was bad even back then when they were like 14.

17) Mallrat : This made me fall asleep.

18) Glasspop : Very basic rock-ish song. Good thing I like this kind of things. Not groundbreaking. But nice enough.

19) Jackie Evancho : 1)what.a.voice! 2)I really liked when it began but I have to admit It only dragged from there on. The chorus is actually pretty bad.

20) Louise : This was nice. It didn’t change my life. But I enjoyed the “stretch” part a lot.

21) EVERGLOW : Probably the best Kpop entry this year. I liked this.

22) Cesár Sampson : This slayed me sooo hard! Like I had to turn on the volume. Yes.

23) SIDO : I loved this.

24) Lookla : I feel this could be nice as a historical movie background. Emphasis on “background”.

25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi : This was hella fun! I loved it!

26) Blackpink : The beginning was nice. It got much worse towards the chorus. And that beat. Hell to the nah.

27) FEVER 333 : This was amazing! This is what I love!

28) Hey Violet : I think I’m better by myself too. Without this song.

29) Valerie Broussard : Is it 2014 all over again? It wasn’t bad. It’s just something we already heard and it’s too relatively new to make it interesting as a comeback.

30) Mayssa Karaa : Definitely needed more from the chorus but the song overall was a smash!

31) Isador : Yes. I loved it to bits!
1804 days 12 hours ago
ricktworick1
Doing jury duties this week.

1. Noa Kirel - I actually had this on my waiting list. It is nothing outstanding except for that drop, but it's pretty good for what it is.
2. Felicity - A bit pedestrian, especially in comparison to her winning entry. It's rather inoffensive, decent listen overall.
3. Tulisa - LMAO, the fact that she has new music out is kind of iconic, unfortunately the actual song itself is pretty much nothing.
4. Kerrie-Anne - KEEP TELLING ME LIES.
5. Emily Vaughn - It's the same old in terms of the actual music, and it's not really doing much for me I'm afraid.
6. Brum - The fact that this troll entry has more musicality than many regular TSC entries is genuinely quite horrifying.
7. Tove Lo - I actually quite enjoy this Tove Lo song, probably her best release in awhile. It's like Julia Michaels' stuff but better.
8. LAOISE - The song title is a pretty accurate representation of how I felt when I realised what the actual chorus was. It's a pity, because somewhere beneath it there was an actually decent tune.
10. KWAYE - Decent song, drags on a bit towards the end, but I do appreciate that it does stand out for being different in this contest so far.
11. Roxie - Well, that's a bit of a fashion statement. This was alright.
12. K Michelle - As expected from K Michelle, a strong vocal performance. Just a shame the song did not go anywhere.
13. GAAB - A bit of a trainwreck, but cannot help feeling that this was the most memorable entry so far.
14. Zedd, Katy Perry - Both can do much better than this. Not really a massive fan of the song.
15. Japanese Breakfast - I get what they were trying to achieve, but this wasn't executed very well at all.
16. Cher Lloyd - DOES SOMEBODY NOT KNOW HOW TO FLUSH THE TOILET AFTER THEY'VE HAD A SHET?
17. Mallrat - Nothing much to say here, found this ok for one listen I guess.
18. Glasspop - Not really something I would willingly listen to. Having said that, it's fine for what it is which might be just enough to scrape into my points.
19. Jackie Evancho - She has some good vocals, but gosh her discography is just piss poor, this included.
20. Louise - Add this to the pile of forgettable female pop entries this week.
21. EVERGLOW - I have had high expectations for this group, especially when their debut was pretty hyped. Unfortunately, this did not deliver at all - it's a complete mess of a song with huge reliance on this awful trap trend.
22. Cesar Sampson - I actually like this better than his Eurovision entry. Pretty good listen overall.
23. SIDO - This has some really nice backing to it, but this rapping is just abysmal. What a shame.
24. Lookla - Quite interesting for what it is, though I am pretty certain such music has been executed better in the past.
25. Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - Less of Ardian, more of Helly please. It's actually alright once you get used to it.
26. Blackpink - Well, it's much better of a choice than that awful "Kill This Love" single. Decent song.
27. FEVER 333 - Well, that was lots of noise, and not very pleasant ones either.
28. Hey Violet - Came across this when I was looking for entries. It does not really live up to their older material, but I quite liked this.
29. Valerie Broussard - Pretty standard pop tune with a violin that elevates it quite a bit - may be just enough to get some points from me.
30. Mayssa Karaa - The first song that actually gives off some sort of contender vibes. Really stands out in this contest.
31. Isador - A bit disjointed, but overall this was quite solid. Good way to finish this contest.
1804 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Noa Kirel “Drum” – Not sure what to make of this, like the beat drop didn’t go with the rest of the song and featured no drums!
2.        Felicity “Happily Paralyzed” – Not as good as her winning song. Her voice sounds a bit off in this. Maybe a grower but not sure.
3.        Tulisa “Daddy” – This song is a grower for sure. I liked it, good comeback song.
4.        Kerrie-Anne “Sweet Lies” – This song is fun little tune. A bit generic but a nice listen.
5.        Emily Vaughn “Over That” – It was alright, I just felt like it was lacking something. I feel as though this would be a good song to see live though.
6.        Brum “Brum Brum Gets Things Done” – 5 year old me is screaming! Is it bad that I still know most of the words?
7.        Tove Lo “Cycles” – I think I liked it? Maybe the video just made me a bit dizzy.
8.        LAOISE “Mad” – I enjoyed this, it gave me poppy vibes.
9.        R.I.P.
10.        KWAYE “Little Ones” – This certainly stretched on for what seemed like ages! The start I thought I was going to get an 80s sounding song but then it just kind of went bland.
11.         Roxie “Lay Low” – It built up to a beat drop and then it was more of the same. It was alright but just felt disappointing.
12.        K Michelle “Maybe I Should Call” – Well this song just passed by
13.        GAAB “Deva” – This song certainly went off! I really enjoyed it.
14.        Zedd, Katy Perry “365” – This is a lowkey bop, the chorus is really catchy.
15.        Japanese Breakfast “Everybody Wants To Love You” – I weirdly liked this.
16.        Cher Lloyd “Oath” - This is a bop though!
17.        Mallrat “Groceries” – It’s a nice one time listen but don’t think I’ll return to it
18.        Glasspop “I Need Somebody” – It sounds like something released in 2009 and I’m digging it!
19.        Jackie Evancho “Burn” – She has a nice voice but the song did nothing for me I’m afraid
20.        Louise “Stretch” – This is seriously catchy and has a nice overall vibe.
21.        EVERGLOW “Bon Bon Chocolat” – I hated this! It was a painful experience for my ears!
22.        Cesár Sampson “Stone Cold” – I was so bored
23.        SIDO “Astronaut” – Well it was certainly different but it’s a no from me
24.        Lookla “The King Is Dead” – It gives me a little bit of a Madonna sound.
25.        Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi “Guns & Roses” -
26.        Blackpink “Don't Know What To Do” – not my cup of tea
27.        FEVER 333 “Burn It” – I really enjoyed this! More screaming rock songs please.
28.        Hey Violet “Better By Myself” – Great toe tapper, I can see myself listening to this again after the contest.
29.        Valerie Broussard “Deeper” – When I saw those two names together I was expecting so much more than this. It was just a bit bland!
30.        Mayssa Karaa “Call me a Stranger” – Enjoyed the overall vibe of this. It has a nice build up as well.
31.        Isador “Jungle” – Really enjoyed this, good way to finish
1804 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
01) Noa Kirel- Its a pretty good opener! Not bringing anything new to the table ofc, but i do enjoy the ethnic elements in the song! Good bop!
02) Felicity- Hmm, in theory i tend too decently enjoy these kind of songs, but..... the production is so empty, and the whole song is just one note and basic. Her vocals sound awful in the song, idk if its just her "style" but it just sounds like voice cracks to me, one of the rare occurances i give a "safe" song a very bad score.
03) Tulisa- Based on that thumbnail i was ready for a gay bop, but idk... it was just safe, i wanted more especially cuz she looks like an icon. I will give it bonus points for the singer though she is iconic.
04) Kerrie-Anne- Imagine sending rejects from the uk selection... eek. Although this was the best song from that selection... although that aint saying much. Its overall a good bop, and i did give this a good rating when i listened to it the first time!
05) Emily Vaughn- I really don't know with this one. One moment im like yeah i like this the other im like its kinda weak. I just don't know what to rate this, perhaps it could of done more, so its just ok!
06) Brum- Me at this. I've never heard of this show, i guess it did not air in Canada or it was just not in air when i grew up. This is annoyingly catchy LOL, ok shit i like this.... i usually trash these "kid show" songs, but when u think about it, its really just a female singer singing a song with silly lyrics. Its musically bad but idc its iconic and i stan.
07) Tove Lo- Yikes.. i think there is several people in this group that despise Tove Lo so rip. Its just ok tbh, nothing special, not bad just ok!
08) LAOISE- It sounded ok, but it went into a weird direction. Did not like the shrieking speaking voice she was doing in that chorus, sounded horrible. Everything else is decent, except that chorus.
10) KWAYE- Idk if i like this much. He has great vocals, but their something off about the production, its ok i guess.
11) Roxie- As ya'll know im a junior eurovision fan, i sent 2 jesc rejects in past contests and im glad a jesc artist is here, although shes a jesc winner haha :P I listened to this when it came out and i was like "What a dissapointment", she seems a bit slutty in the video when she's like 14. Its ok, but dissapointing.
12) K Michelle- What a queen! This was a pretty good R&B Ballad ish song! Great vocals as well! I enjoyed this one!
13) GAAB- *Waits for vocals*......*Waits for vocals*..........*Waits for vocals*................................*Waits for vocals*................Ok. Like i respect instrumental music, i sent one last year :P But this sounds like it NEEDS vocals, its quite boring without vocals, and just not even good production wise, not good..
14) Zedd, Katy Perry- That thumbnail is gonna give me nightmares. The beggining of the video was so cringy eek im disgusted. Its definetely decent, but its quite generic, hence why this song never took off (which it should of considering its 2 big artists, but eh there careers are dying off lool), i like Katy's vocals though in this song, it fits well with the song
15) Japanese Breakfast- Imagine naming your band name that. This song is quite unique, this is quite alternative which is not my taste, but for some reason this is working for me :P I like the vocal effects and the song is weirdly catchy :p Like this (shockingly)
16) Cher Lloyd- I only like 1 Cher Lloyd song tbh, forgot which one. I do enjoy bubblegum pop, but this was just cringy, probably because of the way they both sing the song and the awful lyrics. I just don't like this..
17) Mallrat- Its kinda cute, but also really boring. She just sounds boring throughout the song, put more effort into it gurl.
18) Glasspop- Me at their description on their video "GLASSPOP. Modern, synth alternative rock." why put pop in the title sis LOL! Its not really my thing :/ Did not do enough for me to appreciate this.
19) Jackie Evancho- Omg her vocals sound so BROADWAY, so does the song tbh. Omg this is just beautiful <3 I absolutely love this, if you know my taste and sent this you know this is right up my alley :P Masterpiece, one of the best songs i heard in tsc for a long time!
20) Louise- Milf much? Idk her age, but she looks kinda old for this LOL. This is pretty trashy, but really catchy :p Jackie Evancho compeltely overshadowed this, so bad running order in that sense, but this was really cute and a bop :p
21) EVERGLOW- Now for the daily TSC K-Pop, ty to those that send k-pop often, i only sent Blackpink once and that was it. Its just the standard k-pop flavour i need in TSC, nothing remarkable but a bop :P
22) Cesár Sampson- Clicks the alt clip cuz Cesar Sampson is trash and won't let non europeans listen to his music (not like they want to anyways lololol) Its just painfully basic, even his esc entry was better. Don't like this much.
23) SIDO- Eww at German, such an awful language i would kill myself if i had to live in Germany for the rest of my life. I'm part German though so like.. i can say that? LOL. Don't like rap either, and the song is basic, Honestly awful.
24) Lookla- This is interesting! I actually really enjoyed this one! Its quite unique, it sounds like an art piece for sure, and im eating it up :P
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi- What an original song title.......... and eww more rap. At least its not German rap and at least there is a female vocalist to not make it absolutely awful. Like this is still really bad, but could of been way worse.
26) Blackpink- Speaking of blackpink... LOL! Great choice btw, cuz their single Kill This Love was quite underwhelming, but this went OFF! The chorus i was like eek idk, but it grew on me after like 5 seconds, i love this so much <3 I wish i looked into their ep more, cuz i would of definetely been interested in sending this! A pop MASTERPIECE!
27) FEVER 333- I need to cleanse myself by replaying Blackpink again after hearing this. Actual ear damage, this was actually so bad, awful vocals, production is... weak, not my genre at all, and even if it was i would not enjoy this. One of the worst things i heard in a while.
28) Hey Violet- This was good! I think after 27 songs people are starting to get a bit fatigued assuming they are listening to tsc in one listen (which i decided to do) so i lost interest a bit quick, but i still liked it!
29) Valerie Broussard- Ok wow, 3 masterpieces in one contest??? This song had so much power, and Lindsey Stirling although not a big part in this song, still brought those violins which is one of my fav elements in a song. Powerful vocals and just an amazing ballad, I LOVE THIS!
30) Mayssa Karaa- Is this the, Pick songs that Adele will love contest? I love the ethnic sounds, and those vocals are amazing! I also LOVE the verses and the song is powerful, i think their is a lack of a chorus? But it does not matter much when the verses are so damn good, love this one <3
31) Isador- Aww wish a good song would close a strong contest :( Really dislike his vocals which is a shame cuz the song actually sounds pretty decent. A mixed bag, but the vocals just ruin it for me.

10/10 - 2 Songs
9/10 - 1 Song
8/10 - 2 Songs
7/10 - 9 Songs
6/10 - 4 Songs
5/10 - 5 Songs
4/10 - 2 Songs
3/10 - 1 Song
2/10- 1 Song
1/10 - 1 Song
0/10 - 1 Song

I got 10 songs im happy to give points too, and 2 i wish i could also give points too. Great contest i would say!
1803 days 23 hours ago
MichelleObama
01) Noa Kirel - really nice and fun to listen to
02) Felicity - I also liked this one, nice voice
03) Tulisa - kinda basic but still nice
04) Kerrie-Anne - I don’t really like this much but its not bad
05) Emily Vaughn - its alright
06) Brum - aw this was cute
07) Tove Lo - it was nice in the beginning then I stopped caring
08) LAOISE - was good
09) The Raconteurs - I guess its not here anymore?
10) KWAYE - it was fine
11) Roxie - also just fine for me
12) K Michelle - idris elba must got the sickest dick to have this song written for him
13) GAAB - its fun but not my thing
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - I actually rlly like this song and I hope it furthers her career again
15) Japanese Breakfast - pretty lame
16) Cher Lloyd - this song is really cute
17) Mallrat - the beginning made me think it was gonna be really boring but it wasn’t too bad
18) Glasspop - nope
19) Jackie Evancho - I remember seeing her on AGT, great voice. Prince Poppycock outsold tho
20) Louise - I really like this, kinda repetitive tho
21) EVERGLOW - oh this is a banger
22) Cesár Sampson - its alright
23) SIDO - bad
24) Lookla - haunting not sure if I’m in love tho
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - not into this
26) Blackpink - this really was not good
27) FEVER 333 - screamo Is literally my least fave genre
28) Hey Violet - its cute and pleasant
29) Valerie Broussard -its a little blah for me
30) Mayssa Karaa - nothing special
31) Isador - It was good considering I don’t like the genre
1803 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Noa Kirel - I liked this. The Indian drop was confusing but overall its pleasent
02) Felicity - This was subpar at best
03) Tulisa - I can see why the BBC rejected this. It's nice to see Little Mix's mom and The Female Boss back though. Meh
04) Kerrie-Anne - BOPPITY BOPPITY. Tune
05) Emily Vaughn - I like the 2013 esque beat but thats really it the rest goes nowhere
06) Brum - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY CHILDHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
07) Tove Lo - She is good but her recent work has been meh. This gets better as it goes through but its too long of a wait without any real payoff
08) LAOISE - I mean it's not mad but I had the mad line
09) The Raconteurs -
10) KWAYE - This was actually enjoyable. His voice got a bit annoying but overall good
11) Roxie - When did Felix Sandman transition? The song is fine, the MV ruins it. She has all the enjoyment of a turkey on thansgiving
12) K Michelle - 2009 vibes from this. Enjoyed
13) GAAB - I kinda digged this enthic mess
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - I'm shocked this didn't chart its a bop
15) Japanese Breakfast - This was boring
16) Cher Lloyd - DISGUSTEN jk its a bop
17) Mallrat - I couldnt finish this trash
18) Glasspop - The end was fine but i aint waitinng 2 min for a song to leave the bad category
19) Jackie Evancho - Jesus this last half is dull
20) Louise - Better than the last run but thats not hard. A Chorus woulda been nice
21) EVERGLOW - best kpop attempt in a whie
22) Cesár Sampson - another strong song. toot
23) SIDO - no
24) Lookla - i kinda liked this -
25) Helly Luv & Ardian Bujupi - the song was good but the MV was awful. don't promote gun use and cultures that oppress women xoxo. enjoy ur 0
26) Blackpink - very much the weaker kpop attempt
27) FEVER 333 - kill it with fire
28) Hey Violet - i mean like its fine? its not changing the world or making me happy
29) Valerie Broussard - This is more like it toot
30) Mayssa Karaa - m torn. I wanted to to like this but??? meh
31) Isador - This was a decent ending.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!