This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 346 Final

Topic » TSC 346 Final

1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
09) Leah McFall : Didn’t care for this until the chorus hit. The chorus was very good! The only thing is that the verses and bridge are very very very useless. I’m a little undecided. Ok, Will.I.Am definitely killed it. And not in a good way. Gosh, why does the chorus have to be that good?
1848 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Raffey Cassidy - 'Your Body Talk'
1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
10) JOHN.k : Oh ok. The song ended and I totally forgot it was on. And I was listening to it. Actively. That’s not a good sign.
1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
11) Garbage : Oh well, what do you want to tell them? You know what they do and they do it well. Nothing to add there.
1848 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Sister Sparrow - 'Ghost'
1848 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
12) Dynoro x Ina Wroldsen - omg this club bop chorus!!! I'm strangely into this???
13) Raffey Cassidy - LMAO A VOX LUX SONG? LMAOOOOOOO. You didn't pick the worst one!
1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
12) Dynoro x Ina Wroldsen : I always wonder where you find this kind of songs. Usually it’s a bad thing but wow oh wow! I loved this! Like... a lot!!! It’s creepily sweet. Does that make sense? Well, I’m living for it!
1848 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Tori Kelly - 'Change Your Mind'
1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
13) Raffey Cassidy : This wasn’t as bad as I anticipated. But definitely not as good as I expected it to be for me to like it.
1848 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) Georgia - 'About Work the Dancefloor'
1848 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
14) Sister Sparrow - yeah this is boring I'm sorry. It could've been shorter for one and it wasn't that interesting to me
15) Tori Kelly - I love listening to her vocals <3 they're so clean

ok gonna play league for a bit will do the rest later!
1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
14) Sister Sparrow : That intro sounded like an ad. This wasn’t bad. I mean, I can’t say I enjoyed it. But definitely didn’t hate it.
1848 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
17) Channel Tres - 'Controller'
1848 days 13 hours ago
Talian
15) Tori Kelly : Oh wow. This was boring. I mean, she’s got a killer voice and so at least it was enjoyable but I’m sorry, the song is bad. At least it’s not even 3 minutes long.
1848 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
18) Oscar Enestad - 'I Love It'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!