This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 340 Mailers

Topic » TSC 340 Mailers

1887 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
As the site issue has been fixed we will be hosting a contest as usual.

I will be sending mailers out at 12pm EST / 5pm GMT so everyone has a fair chance of seeing this message and submitting their preferred song.
1887 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
so who won the last contest?
1887 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Lizzo Bibbsy :)
1887 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
Whose song was it?
1887 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
They should post all the Results on Tengaged now with taking it over from Skype and post it here.
1887 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Too bad mailers go out at 5am for me >_< Praying nobody else takes my song because someone beat me to Electric Fields last time and this time I think I've got a winner!!
1887 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Sorry unicorn. I was trying to pick a good time for everyone. But I guess there is no such thing :p
1887 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It was Alexeh's song Bibbsy
1887 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
Ooh congrats alexeh
1887 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
ok work

i'm literally gonna be at work when mailers get sent

also bibbs they're lying. The Blue Stones actually had a landslide victory! You'll see when the results are posted!
1887 days 10 hours ago
Talian
But what I need to know right is what bibbles think about BMTH changing style. Honestly that’s all I can think about !
1887 days ago
bibbles
i would have been very shocked if the blue stones had made top 10! and im a little disappointed with BMTH, its very tame for them, it feels like theyve lost their edge and gone a bit main steam! i must confess ive not really heard much of their stuff just lately, but they have defo toned it down! think i prefer the older stuff, hubby is preferring the newer stuff!! mini bibs declined to comment!
1886 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
hi can i come back
1886 days 10 hours ago
Talian
I totally agree bibbles! They were so cool back then! Not that I don’t like their new stuff. Just when I saw “BMTH covers Billie Eilish” on BBC RADIO 1 I was expecting completely something else 😅

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!