This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 334 Theme Information

Topic » TSC 334 Theme Information

1979 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
As you may know, next week's contest (TSC 334) will be themed. And it just so happens that next week's live show is scheduled to be hosted on Halloween, making it no better time to host a Halloween themed contest.

How will it work?

Your submission must fit AT LEAST one of the following criteria:
1. The artist name and/OR song title includes a Halloween-related word.
2. The song contains an obvious and easily recognizable Halloween or spooky theme either in the lyrical content of the song, or in the music video.
a. an example of a previously used TSC entry that would fit this criteria is "Thriller" by Michael Jackson.
3. The song is included in a body of work, either an album or an EP that was intentionally released as a "Halloween album".

I've compiled a list of suggestions for eligible words that meet the first criteria here: https://i.imgur.com/hdWlOYE.png

However, you are not limited to the following list meaning entries including a word not on the list that are Halloween-related will be accepted.

Some of the standard contest rules are also being relaxed for this themed contest. Therefore,
a. Songs from ANY YEAR will be accepted.
b. Songs that charted in the Top 20 in the US or Top 10 in the UK will be accepted.

The remaining rules remain the same. Therefore, all artists used from TSC 324 - 333 are INELIGIBLE.

As of now, I will be hosting this week's contest unless something comes up.

DO NOT SEND ME ENTRIES UNTIL AFTER I SEND OUT THE MAILERS FOLLOWING TOMORROW'S RESULTS SHOW! Happy song hunting.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!