This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 319 Final

Topic » TSC 319 Final

2106 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
06) RadioAct - 'Me N Myself'               

Oh I enjoyed this it was like lazy rock but I was kinda feeling it. Defo a builder.
2106 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
07) Gianna Nannini - 'Fenomenale'               

Ew italian boring male song. You're getting 0 from me xoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxo
2106 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Gianna Nannini - I thought it was a man singing until Patrick told me that it's a woman. Welp. A bit scary that a person of her age is doing music as twee as this...Not really a fan.
2106 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Lauren Samuels - 'Someone You'd Be Proud Of'               

2106 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
alan gianna is a woman
2106 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Lauren Samuels - It's your typical musical song with some vocal showoffs, a tacky song overall and the cheesiness level that completely transcends the acceptable standards. Blah.
2106 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
09) JP Cooper - 'Passport Home'               

2106 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) La'Porsha Renae - I like the lyrics and overall it's not bad but not something for my player thus not really my taste.

02) ZZ Ward - I've checked out her material before looking for new music but nothing sold me, I get why people would like this but it's just not for me.

03) Kelly Clarkson - More of the previous song vibes which isn't geared to my taste, Love Kelly but this doesn't do anything for me.

04) Leon Else - Not in love with his voice, song is alright but I just don't care much for that voice.

05) Evan Giia - I wanted to like this more than I did, at least on 1st listen, perhaps it'll grow more on me.

06) RadioAct - Didn't love this but I did like it enough, main singer is cute.

07) Gianna Nannini - Not bad for a non English but I rarely return to non English entries and this will be no different.

08) Lauren Samuels - Instantly hate this and hate it even more each second that goes by.
2106 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
08) Lauren Samuels - 'Someone You'd Be Proud Of'               

Decent musical number will have it's fans but ohwell
2106 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. JP Cooper - He's got better discography than this, which sounds like a budget version of his biggest hit song. This isn't horrible by any means, but it feels like I have heard this kind of a thing many times before.
2106 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Enisa - 'Burn This Bridge'               

2106 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
09) JP Cooper - 'Passport Home'               

I think all his sounds dound the fucking same oops. It's something I would submit looking for a cheap Top 10 place
2106 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Enisa - This is quite good. Builds up well during the verses and the chorus actually doesn't disappoint. Probably my favourite entry so far.
2106 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Marina Kaye - 'Mirror Mirror'               

2106 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
10) Enisa - 'Burn This Bridge'               

This was pleseant but it was nothing WOW. It was also very repetitive.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!