This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 319 Final

Topic » TSC 319 Final

2107 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
03) Kelly Clarkson - 'Whole Lotta Woman'               

This is a good start (for me) I think this more vocal olymics than actually song quality so it's a miss.
2107 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
2. This one started off quite well but it kinda becomes messy immediately. Her voice is all over the place and I am not a massive fan of chorus.
2107 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Kelly Clarkson - This song title...Anyway, it's a bit scary that Kelly has got the best song so far, even though we are quite early into the contest. Probably the best thing she's done in awhile.
2107 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Leon Else - 'My Kind Of Love'               

2107 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Leon Else - Knowing the current TSC generation, this probably will not win, but at least whoever sent this can be assured that this will get points from me. Decent tune overall.
2107 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Evan Giia - 'Westworld'               

2107 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
3: I quite like the instrumentation, and plus for choosing a live perfomance. I like it, but there is still something missing at least for me. But i can see this doing very well
2107 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
04) Leon Else - 'My Kind Of Love'               

SUGA LOVE? This is not nearly as good as his winner but it's fine. I dont think his vocals are good he kinda gives me Hugh Jackman in TGS vibes like is struggling.
2107 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
4: i like this, it's catchy and I quite like the melody. I  am moving my head left and right listening to right. Very strong start, it's going to be a quite heavy week
2107 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Evan Giia - Miss me with the trap elements, the song could have been so much better without them. It's not a bad listen, though I can't exactly find this memorable.
2107 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
06) RadioAct - 'Me N Myself'               

2107 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
05) Evan Giia - 'Westworld'               

This started off very shite but it grew on me I almost liked it towards the end.
2107 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. RadioAct - This was rather meh throughout until the rapping part came which made this song worse. I guess that's some sort of an achievement?
2107 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
5: I quite like the atmosphere but that's it. I am not getting into this. It's not bad, just a bit bland
2107 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Gianna Nannini - 'Fenomenale'               

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!