This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2017 - FINALS

Topic » Best of TSC 2017 - FINALS

2236 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Betsy - Completely forgot about this and her but this is really good. I love her voice so much.
02) Skip Marley - One of the few songs I hadn't actually heard or heard of before this contest. Not a fan of his voice and the song doesn't really stand out to me but I can see its appeal.
03) Fedde Le Grand & Ida Corr - I remember liking this back when it was sent but it's giving me serious ESC 2018 vibes and not in a good way. The drop is good and I like her voice but it's a little underwhelming.
04) Dolly Style - I have no idea if this was sent as a meme because I don't see how anyone can take the song title alone seriously but the song is honestly good.
05) Loreen - Heard this song about 600 times so inevitably it's lost its appeal a little bit but it's still very, very good. Not a huge fan of Loreen overall but this is definitely one of if not her best.
06) Janice - A song I 12'd in its original contest, this has been on my playlist since like October and I still love it, it's so good. <3
07) Dotter - I love this song and I love her I hope she enters Melfest some day.
08) Brequette Cassie - People actually like this? There's nothing about this song that doesn't annoy me, sorry </3
09) The Sam Willows - Really like this, like the blend of different genres and the chorus is great.
10) Kodaline - I LOVED this when it was released, it's not really on the same level for me now but still really good.
11) Off Bloom - I see why people like this but like Brequette this really annoys me. It's just... there.
12) Loote - It's every pop song that made the top 40 in 2017 ever but it's admittedly good for what it is.
13) Sabina Ddumba - Love Sabina but I honestly forgot how good this was! Maybe not her best but still very, very good.
14) Rhys - Read Loote.
15) Bishop Briggs - Bishop is extremely hit or miss with me but this is so so good, one of my favourites of the year for sure.
16) RAYE - This song has gone on a WILD journey with me because I hated it for the best part of a year before suddenly really appreciating it recently. You got lucky.
17) Carly Rae Jepsen - Bleh, she has better.
18) Wiktoria - I never actually listened to the majority of the songs in MF last year so never heard this. Pleasantly surprised but it's not groundbreaking.
19) Salt Ashes - talented. brilliant. incredible. amazing. show stopping. spectacular.
20) Celtic Woman - God I normally loathe Oonagh but I really like this. Folky stuff like this is the key to my heart. Nice to hear Oonagh sing without all the samey chanting her dirges usually come with.
21) Molly Kate Kestner - I don't really get this. It's decent and I like her voice but it feels so... ordinary. I would've loved this in like 2012.
22) BANKS - Basically read Bishop Briggs but a bit less enthusiastically.
23) Luna - I think I 12'd this in its original contest. I think it benefitted from a weak week as I don't like it as much as I did then but as far as K-Pop goes this is really good, like the melody of it a lot although the instrumental isn't all that.
24) Walk The Moon - Good but not a huge fan, not really for me.
2236 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Betsy- Lost & Found- Yas love the strings!! Vocals are interesting, idk if it fits the song really, but still good!

Skip Marley- Too much autotune lol. It has a lot of power, but it's a bit political for my tastes (The video)

Fedde Le Grand & Ida Corr- Firestarter- Not sure about this one tbh, it did not interest that much but it still has quality i really like the female vocals.

Dolly Style- Bye Bye Bby Boo- Just going to say why i submitted this song, well cuz it was one of my fav bop's of the year, i was thinking about sending my winning song, but decided not too cuz i don't even like my winning song eek

Loreen- Again in my top 10 of the eurovision national selection season last year, so will get a lot of points from me lol :P Just a complete masterpiece and better than Euphoria, it's going to be hard choice to who i give 12 points too.

Janice- Love You Like I Should- It definetely has a lot of power, a bit generic but still pretty good!

Dotter- Evolution- This was pretty nice! It sounds familiar idk from where though.

Brequette Cassie- She's kind of overrated, like it's kind of basic. but those vocals like slay!

The Sam Willows- Like it's a above average song, but it still seems really basic and safe. I like my basicness so i liked this, but i woulden't play it again

Kodaline- I again could not remember this after listening to it. And the lyrics don't speak to me.

Off Bloom- Like idk nothing clicked here with me. Like a lot of stuff was happening but i was still uninterested, after a minute and a half i got really bored.

Loote- High Without Your Love- Remember this cute music vid lol, the song is decent as well

Sabina Ddumba- I Cry- Yas this is a really nice song! Amazing vocals, and the chorus is AMAZING, a really amazing song! This could win tbh. I said amazing 3 times that's how amazing it is (5 times)

Rhys- I wasent sure about it when it started, but when the drop hit i was like YAS BOP, but still verses are weak.

Bishop Briggs- Dream- I remembered this one very well, i guess it stuck with me even though i barely replayed it, it's pretty good!

Raye- This won wtf lol. It kind of just flew by me and i could not remember it at all after i listened to it.

Carly Rae Jepsen- Cut To The Feeling- EEK ALSO LOVE THIS BOP OMG. I CANNOT DECIDE BETWEEN MY TOP 3 LOL.

Wiktoria- This was like in my top 10 of the eurovision national selection season last year so i will obvi be giving this a lot of points, amazing song!

Salt Ashes- Save It- I literally have nothing to say about this song it's so uninteresting.

Celtic Woman- Tir Na Nog- EEK LOVE THIS SONG SOO MUCH, SUCH A BOP

Molly Kate Kestner- Not as good as i remembered it too be, but it's still a bop, amazing vocals and a amazing chorus, maybe verses could of been better but still really good!

BANKS- This was a very weird, but good song lol! Not sure if i will give it any points but i enjoyed it

Luna- Free Somebody- This did not do that much for me but extra points for it being Kpop (weak k pop though)

Walk The Moon- One Foot- Don't like the vocals, and the lyrics are so cliche and basic lol.
2236 days 7 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
24) Walk The Moon- And a great closer by our gurl Alicia, this is really nice and just great to close the show

dass cute 馃挄 thanks Rodri! Someone else said it has little chance of winning and I鈥檓 like duuuuh I see that 馃榿 but I鈥檓 so happy to have a finals song so winning isn鈥檛 important 馃挅
2236 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Betsy - Saw this qualifying. It is very average to me. Sorry Rick.
02) Skip Marley - Kendall Jenner realness. I had doubts about this. Probably bottom half.
03) Fedde Le Grand & Ida Corr - I really enjoyed. It reminds me of Azerbaijan 2018 and Cyprus 2018 having a baby.
04) Dolly Style - I'm surprised this got through. Least favourite DS song.
05) Loreen - Mello winner. Love this.
06) Janice - Banger. Class. Elegance. This Semi is already better.
07) Dotter -  Robbed Mello queen. I like this.
08) Brequette Cassie - Biased I know but winner.
09) The Sam Willows - Has grown on me since first listen. I don't think it will make it in my Top 12 though.
10) Kodaline - Boring honestly. Overrated should have died in SF1
11) Off Bloom -  SHOULDA FUCKING WON. I'm here for this getting the full rudemption arc.
12) Loote - This was trippy. She just kinda spoke it. BOOT.
13) Sabina Ddumba - No words other than WINNER.
14) Rhys - I over listend to this after it won and I killed it for myself sorry.
15) Bishop Briggs - This is so underwelming. How did this win?
16) RAYE - Stellar. Potential winner.
17) Carly Rae Jepsen -  Biggest troll bop ive ever witness from carly slay jepsen.
18) Wiktoria - I mean jury killed this in Mello but it's basic.
19) Salt Ashes - Like this. Just downloaded. GJ.
20) Celtic Woman - I love this so much. GL HUNS.
21) Molly Kate Kestner - This is shit.
22) BANKS - Weedy song? It's just a bit too experimental.
23) Luna -  Decent KPOP banger to end us off. Solid.
24) Walk The Moon - Why this close again? Nothing special FFS.
2236 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
As we only need one more person to vote - the live show will be held at 11 PM BST/6 PM EST. See you there!
2236 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I'm so excited for the new contests to start xx
2236 days 3 hours ago
Insanity17
DAGNY AND GRACE VANDERWAAL WERE ROBBED
2236 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Hi
2236 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I鈥檓 excited too! But I don鈥檛 officially have a starting song yet ooooer.
Few artistes in mind, like...

Unlike Pluto suffered a robbery 馃槳馃槳
2236 days 3 hours ago
Insanity17
If Patrick wins another contest, I'm not coming back for 2018.
2236 days 3 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I have like 20 songs I wanna send which is unusual
2236 days 3 hours ago
Insanity17
I have the same twenty songs QM.
2236 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Unless i'm being silly. Lovemeloveme didn't vote, so Unlike Pluto not qualifying isn'the really a robbery in my opinion. :S
2236 days 3 hours ago
Insanity17
Are the regular contests starting next week?
2236 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
good luck guys

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!