This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2017 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2017 - Semi-Final..

2215 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
2215 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
Will bulk post the songs at 8 PM BST/3 PM EST.
2215 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
Gay
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
Things are the same as last year:

You will still need to comment before you vote but your voting is different.

The points go like this

But not only that but you need to send in who came in 13th, 14th, and 15th in case people get disqualified.

If you do not vote, your song will be disqualified. If you do not comment, you will lose your top 3 votes.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
You have until Thursday, 8th March at 6 PM BST/1 PM EST to send your votes and comments. The results announcement on who goes through from semi finals will be at 7 PM BST/2 PM EST on the same day.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
Tonight's Running Order

01) The Sam Willows
02) Judah & The Lion
03) Marina & The Diamonds
04) Sarah Geronimo
05) Jolin Tsai
06) Patrice Roberts
07) Dagny
08) Wiktoria
09) Bo Burnham
10) Off Bloom
11) SIAMES
12) Brequette Cassie
13) Molly Kate Kestner
14) Rhys
15) FOZZY
16) Loreen
17) Javiera Mena
18) Azealia Banks
19) Red Velvet
20) Brooke Candy
21) Carly Rae Jepsen
22) Unlike Pluto
23) Skip Marley
24) RAYE
25) Kodaline
26) BANKS
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
01) The Sam Willows - 'Take Heart'

"Take Heart" by The Sam Willows was entered by rodrigueseve in TSC282, and it finished 1st with 138 points.

02) Judah & The Lion - 'Take It All Back'

"Take It All Back" by Judah & The Lion was entered by AdelesMom in TSC274, and it finished 10th with 62 points.

03) Marina & The Diamonds - 'Blue'

"Blue" by Marina & The Diamonds was entered by ryan5676 in TSC276, and it finished 3rd with 95 points.

04) Sarah Geronimo - 'Misteryo'

"Misteryo" by Sarah Geronimo was entered by adeleadele in TSC277, and it finished 8th with 77 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Jolin Tsai - 'Fantasy'

"Fantasy" by Jolin Tsai was entered by CharlieBibi in TSC277, and it finished 4th with 87 points.

06) Patrice Roberts - 'Big Girl Now'

"Big Girl Now" by Patrice Roberts was entered by onemanarmy in TSC278, and it finished 2nd with 102 points.

07) Dagny - 'Wearing Nothing'

"Wearing Nothing" by Dagny was entered by Insanity17 in TSC281, and it finished 13th with 50 points.

08) Wiktoria - 'As I Lay Me Down'

"As I Lay Me Down" by Wiktoria was entered by DallasAndrew in TSC270, and it finished 1st with 124 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Bo Burnham - 'Kill Yourself'

"Kill Yourself" by Bo Burnham" was entered by DrG2 in TSC281, and it finished 25th with 5 points.

10) Off Bloom - 'Falcon Eye'

"Falcon Eye" by Off Bloom was entered by Patrick319 in TSC279, and it finished 2nd with 129 points.

11) SIAMES - 'The Wolf'

"The Wolf" by SIAMES was enteted by Yoshitomi in TSC274, and it finished 6th with 75 points.

12) Brequette Cassie - 'No Enemy'

"No Enemy" by Brequette Cassie was entered by Alanduncan in TSC282, and it finished 4th with 100 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
A lot of interesting choices. Hi 🙋🏽
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Molly Kate Kestner - 'Prom Queen'

"Prom Queen" by Molly Kate Kestner was sent by Fritzyyyyy in TSC269, and it finished 1st with 133 points.

14) Rhys - 'Last Dance'

"Last Dance" by Rhys was entered by krrais in TSC271, and it finished 1st with 126 points.

15) FOZZY - 'Judas'

"Judas" by FOZZY was entered by bibbles in TSC282, and it finished 19th with 32 points.

16) Loreen - 'Statements'

"Statements" by Loreen was entered by QueenMichelle in TSC265, and it finished 2nd with 97 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Javiera Mena - 'Luz de Piedra de Luna'

"Luz de Piedra de Luna" by Javiera Mena was entered by Tepr in TSC267, and it finished 14th with 47 points.

18) Azealia Banks - 'Soda'

"Soda" by Azealia Banks was entered by HowLovely in TSC277, and it finished 9th with 58 points.

19) Red Velvet - 'Body Talk'

"Body Talk" by Red Velvet was entered by AlexaVonTrayne in TSC276, and it finished 6th with 76 points.

20) Brooke Candy - 'Living Out Loud (feat. Sia)'

"Living Out Loud" by Brooke Candy was entered by PrincessTeePee in TSC266, and it finished 5th with 78 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Cut To The Feeling'

"Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen was entered by Toliskalkas in TSC278, and it finished 1st with 115 points.

22) Unlike Pluto - 'Everything Black (feat. Mike Taylor)'

"Everything Black" by Unlike Pluto was entered by LoveMeLoveMe in TSC276, and it finished 1st with 119 points.

23) Skip Marley - 'Lions'

"Lions" by Skip Marley was entered by catch_a_falling_star in TSC273, and it finished 1st with 115 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
24) RAYE - 'Shhh'

"Shhh" by RAYE was entered by ricktworick1 in TSC276, and it finished 1st with 130 points.

25) Kodaline - 'Brother'

"Brother" by Kodaline was entered by dragotistic in TSC279, and it finished 3rd with 112 points.

26) BANKS - 'Gemini Feed'

"Gemini Feed" by BANKS was entered by Insanity in TSC265, and it finished 1st with 106 points.
2215 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 26 songs have now been posted.

You have until Thursday, 8th March at 6 PM BST/1 PM EST to send your votes and comments. The results announcement on who goes through from semi finals will be at 7 PM BST/2 PM EST on the same day.

REMEMBER ABOUT THE CHANGED VOTING SYSTEM + INCLUDING THE 13TH, 14TH AND 15TH PLACES IN CASE OF DQ'S.
2215 days 14 hours ago
Insanity17
01) The Sam Willows- Very stylistically confusing because it features pop, gives me a bit of country/folk vibes, EDM and soft rock. Good dynamics.
02) Judah & The Lion- I appreciate the ukulele sound, but the talking singing is very off putting for me. This reminds me of a low rent version of a Mumford & Sons song.
03) Marina & The Diamonds- Brought an instant smile to my face. This ticks off all the boxes for a good TSC entry for me. Serving disco fish realness.
04) Sarah Geronimo- I thought this was going to be so extra with all those runs in the beginning, but it was a much more controlled vocal than I expected. Okay, spoke too soon because that ending was unnecessary vocal gymnastics..overkill.
05) Jolin Tsai- This is basic and generic even for Kpop.
06) Patrice Roberts- YASSSSS! I couldn’t stop dancing to this. This is superb! Carly Rae Jepsen beat this…choices.
07) Dagny- POP GODDESS ICON. CARLY RAE JEPSEN WHO? MILEY IS SHOOK. MARIAH CAREY WAS FOUND DEAD. XTINA WISHES. MOVE OVER BRITNEY, IT’S DAGNY BITCH!
08) Wiktoria- This country pop hybrid is very catchy. Dynamically, I wish she had more soft vocal parts (there was that one part near the end that satisfied me a bit) because it felt like she was belting most of it.
09) Bo Burnham- To quote myself from TSC 281, “I wanted it to end the second that it started.”
10) Off Bloom- Interesting background instrumentals, I’m really into the ethnic sounds. It started getting very confusing with all the different sound overlays. The subwoofer sound during some of verses was also off-putting.
11) SIAMES- It didn’t grab my full attention, it was just background noise after awhile.
12) Brequette Cassie- I think I like this more this time than I did in its original contest. It sounds much more powerful than I remember it being. I like the bit of grit she has in some of the vocals.
13) Molly Kate Kestner- I really like her vocals in the chorus. Her vocals in the verses aren’t as strong and if I could I would skip over them. I like how angsty this is.
14) Rhys- That instrumental is EVERYTHING I needed and wanted and didn’t deserve. Solid entry.
15) FOZZY- I didn’t like it the first month and I most certainly do not like it this time. It’s so loud.
16) Loreen- The chorus sounds like an anthem, the “mumbling” in the verses killed the vibe. I have mixed feelings about this.
17) Javiera Mena- If I could compare this to a food, it would be a cracker. Bland and generic.
18) Azealia Banks- This is the first song of hers that I could through without wanting to immediately hit next. I kind of liked this.
19) Red Velvet- It’s nice to hear Kpop that isn’t annoying. Middle of the pack entry.
20) Brooke Candy- Sia is my kryptonite. This song has split personalities, but it works for me.
21) Carly Rae Jepsen- Not my favorite CRJ song, but she’s an icon. Buy EMOTION on iTunes.
22) Unlike Pluto- Following the gay icon Carly Rae Jepsen is a tough spot to be in, even tougher when the song isn’t good anyways.
23) Skip Marley- This has a good vibe to it and amazing rhythm.
24) RAYE- I don’t like the rushed/fast vocal, it’s different, but it doesn’t work for me. Especially with that background music, it sounded like the noise I associate with a migraine.
25) Kodaline- I feel like for a song that was trying to be emotional, it was too upbeat.
26) BANKS- This sounds like something I would listen to if I was stoned, but I’m feeling it.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!