This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special TSC 300 Information

Topic » Special TSC 300 Information

2341 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
TSC 300, will be a special "TSC REDEMPTION". When TSC 51 happened, some of us didn't know that Tengaged existed, some of us were on the site but didn't know TSC existed. It's been 6 years and 4 months since TSC 50 and those of us that were around for it, probably forgot about that time! Since we've reached 300 TSCs and it's been over 5 years since TSC100 (which seemed like a milestone back then), it's time to give some entries that didn't make the top a redemption shot.

For TSC 300, you will be selecting a song from TSC51-TSC100 that did not place in the top 10. I know you might think there aren't going to be enough of a song selection, but on a quick glance I marked 30 songs I would like to use (and none of them were my own).

Here is the list of songs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NUmRrZCadUMTeqJ9EhD_lbLVOzrV3yyAj3MsXw0mpiI/edit?usp=sharing

Those that voted in TSC299 will have until Wednesday evening (EST) to submit an entry.

Wednesday through next Sunday more invites will be sent to other past participants.

TSC300 will be being on Sunday November 26th. More updates will happen as we approach the start date.
2341 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
so we have to find a song that was deemed shitty once and pray its deemed good now?
2341 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
Imo dont like it. But it could be interesting...
2341 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
FighterMan
so we have to find a song that was deemed shitty once and pray its deemed good now?

-----------------------

I wouldn't necessarily say that. TSC's taste level back then was VERY different.
2341 days 9 hours ago
Temeky
OMG MY FAV SONG OF THIS YEAR IS ON THE LIST I HOPE I GET IT
2341 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Of this year? :S
2341 days 8 hours ago
FighterMan
i think he meant he heard the song this year even tho it came out years ago
2341 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
This was tough to choose and I hope no one picks my song which took forever to choose from that list
2341 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
i have 38 songs just in my name, i was rubbish back then too!!!!
2341 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
So, the live show will be Sunday, if I understood corectly?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!