This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Whoever cares for me

Topic » Whoever cares for me

2791 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok, this title its stupid, i know that, but wathever... so, you might have already read that im taking a break in 2-3 weeks, something like that, and even tho your older than me (most of you, Ryan seems to be 8 XD) im suffering of something that older people should and i dont. Basically, to be more practical, this is how my back look like:
http://www.herniadedisco.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/escoliose-tratamento.jpg
And im undergoing surgery because of that: to put my back straight. Its a risky surgery, and im kinda afraid, but i just hope it will all go well and i will survive. So basically, this topic its just to say that im having a big ass pause: i cant say any number, because it comes down to every person, and i prefer to have a good recuperation and comeback new and fresh because after all, this is just a game, and my health is definitly first.
This topic serves as well to say that i love you all, no exception, but im gonna now list a few people that i seem to egt along better:
onemanarmy, thx for calming down whe n i get drama queen and thx for the music related amazing talks
Patrick319, your amazing and i still feel guilty by bitching on you on the Portugal-Poland situation
Catch_A_Falling_Star because we always seem to get along so well in the result revealing
Ryan because your an icon
And last but not least, mister slayer LeHerisson, i dont think i have to explain why

So thank you for the amazing time i spent here and i hope that you all miss me
Note: Im undergoing surgery 30 September
Luv u all, just hoping for the best
But dont worry i still have about 2 or 3 contests to participate :)
2791 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Oh and thx for all the hosts ;)
2791 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
Well I hope the surgery is a success bud and thanks for the kind shout out.
2791 days 7 hours ago
LeHerisson
Good luck and I hope to see you soon in TSC.
Recuperate!
Kisses :)
2791 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
GL rodrigueseve where you are very iconic yourself and I can't wait for you to come back better than ever!
2791 days 7 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I'll be praying for you, Rodrigue. You're a sweetie pie and it's awful that you're going through this. Wishing you all the best. <3

Just have fun for these contests. Don't take it to heart too much because you don't want to leave here miserable in case you don't get lots of points.

I mean when I took a break for Ramadan, I didn't get past the semi-finals on my last contest before I left. Made me wanna come back fighting. :)
2791 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Yoshitomi, well, i think that im not drama queen for many contests already (6 to be exact ahaha) and im going to not become drama queen for the enxt contests, i just dont care, if i do well i do, if i dont fuck it, i JUST WANNA HAVE FUNNNN!!!!!!
2791 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Good luck, Rodrigues!

I've love getting to know you over the last few months and you've brought a wonderful enthusiasm to the contest. :)

Good luck and best wishes! :'D
2791 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Best of luck!
1733 days 12 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
Good luck <3
1733 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Good luck Rod <33
1733 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Why are we wishing Rod goodluck when it happened 1057 days ago?
1733 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
OH LORD consider me fooled
Although why are we regurgitating old threads?
1733 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
Best wishes 馃挅馃挅馃挅
1733 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
SENDING PRAYERS....AMEN
1733 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
God bless,,,

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!