This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB11 — Day 26

Topic » SBB11 — Day 26

1770 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother Second Chances — Chazz or Nicky?

Chili, Mari, Patrick, Stoner, Jayson, Eoin, Andrew, Marissa and Jimmy have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Saturday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Brian.
1770 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
To address the elephant in the room. Yes, I ultimately was Jimmy's sheep the entire game. I didn't want it to happen, but by the time I realized I was perceived that way it was too late. No one to blame but myself and I take full responsibility for my unwillingness to change my position and title as Jimmy's Sheep.

Instead of making some speech, I'm just going to make some very due apologies.

Chili: I completely mishandled our friendship during your eviction. As you said to me, I tried to play this game with honesty and no bullshit, which was a very naive thing of me to think I could possibly do. After your eviction, I made a conscious effort to be more honest to people getting evicted, and it gave me...mixed results. If I played this game again, I'd embrace being a lying snake and/or rat instead. I gave you the cold shoulder and just began to ignore you as the instant eviction went on, that was the complete wrong thing to do in that situation and it fully killed any semblance of friendship we had, both in the game and personally. I want to apologize for my behavior and apathy towards your feelings.

Eoin: I was a very unreliable person to you. I went from wanting to turn against Jimmy and evict Stoner to hours later choosing to evict you, and then I put you up for nomination, and after Marissa won veto fully intended on trying to get you out. You said to me hours before your eviction that you weren't mad at me, you were disappointed in how I played and I lost your respect. It really hit me hard, your classiness throughout the remainder of your time in the game made me realize I did not give you that same class at all. I ran to Jimmy with everything you said like a little messenger boy, and it's not only dissolved any trust you had me for in the game, but respect. I apologize for not giving you the same respect and class you gave to me, even with you continuing to do so after I had voted to evict you and nominated you.

Andrew: We legitimately had a great relationship at the beginning with our hhhhhhh alliance, but as time went on. We quietly went out separate ways in the game, and then f6 we very LOUDLY went our separate ways. We both said things to each other we're not proud of. When you were evicted f5, you were the bigger man and came to me to apologize. I'm truly sorry for treating you badly and seeing you merely as a tool and means to an end in this game. You really had every right to be upset, and I hope we both can understand we were playing a game, a messy game, but a game nonetheless.

Love you Pat and Jayson 

I also just wanna say that, if everything went according to plan, my f2 would have been Jayson.

I improved my placement on BB1 and actually won comps this time. I'm not proud of the game I played, but I'm proud of my challenge performance and being able to go from potentially first boot, to finalist.
1770 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
*SUNDAY
1770 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
Throughout this game I was always thinking about me. What would put me in the best spot? Every decision I made was because I thought it would futher me farther into the game. I think I showed a good balance of being loyal to my alliances, and knowing when to flip when the time was right. I often found myself in a power position throughout the game, especially towards the end game, and I made sure I used every sort of power I had to the percise

I’m now going to go over each and every one of the jurors and say my thoughts on our what happened the round you got out, and what happened individually between us.

11th: Chili —> I understand if you have bad feelings towards me. You let me into your alliance, and I was thankful for that. I really enoyed talking to you while we did. The reason I decided to expose your alliance was simply positioning. I felt more confident that I would be able to be a leader on the other side of the house. I thought more people would listen to me, and would let me get my way. I wish we didn’t end off on such a bad note, but you can’t change the past I guess.

10th: Mari —> You were always very sweet to me. You were pretty smart, and definitely a loyal ally (till the end!). The reason I decided to evict you over Patrick was that I was closer to Patrick. I knew if Patrick stayed I would be his closest ally, while if you stayed, we still would be working together, but I would be your number 3 or 4 maybe. Hope you aren’t bitter about anything.

9th: Patrick —> Ugh, you were so robbed. I really wish we could have gotten father together, possibly final 2. This round was really the only round I didn’t have some sort of say in what was happening. I really enjoyed talking to you. Also I thank you again, for using the veto on me that early week, I possibly wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for that.

8th: Chris —> You’re cool, we’ve always been cool. I know your head wasn’t really in the game for personal reasons and I hope you are better now. Strategy wise, this round I had to keep Eoin in the game. I know if Eoin stayed in the game, I would be protected by all sides. I needed that because at this point I had an end game I was starting to plan out and needed as much control as possible to get there, and to get there the way I wanted to.

7th: Jayson —> I really hope we are fine. You genuinely were my favorite person to talk to this game. You’re really likable, and I always enjoyed going on calls with you. I had to get you out this round because you were getting too poweful. I knew you were closer to Chazz and Marissa than me. I wasn’t able to predict your next move, because I couldn’t figure out what was best for you. If I was to get out that double eviction round, you would 100% be sitting here, you really had this game on wraps, and was playing the “winning” game until I took you out.

6th: Eoin —> We had a weird relationship throughout this game. At points we were really good, and at other points we were in a real awkward spot.. mostly due to me. During this final 6 round I was 100% sure I wanted to go to the finals with Chazz. At this point, I evicted you over Andrew because I thought you had more of a chance to win a competition than him. I knew as long as you/marissa/andrew won hoh, chazz or myself would be in danger. I couldn’t risk you winning because if Chazz got out, I felt any chance of me winning goes out the door. I don’t know if you would have targeted Jimmy or not, but it would guarantee Chazz’s eviction if Jimmy won PoV, which I couldn’t have at that point.

5th: Andrew —> I always felt good with you throughout the game. Even if we weren’t on the same side, I felt we had a common understanding of trust. Ideally, I wanted you to get 4th place and for Marissa to get 5th just because I knew you wouldn’t evict me for 4th if you won the final veto. You’d also likely evict Jimmy if given the opportunity, which was something I knew had to happen, but was something I didn’t want to do. You ended up getting 5th literally because Marissa couldn’t be there for the double eviction. I pushed to keep you, but there was nothing I could do. I knew you leaving a round early wouldn’t mess my game up too hard, so this wasn’t a game breaking moment for me.

4th: Marissa —> Our relationship was rocky throughout the game I’d say. At some points we were really solid, and at some not so much. You had this way of convincing people to do what you want, which freaked me out. I think you knew you couldn’t directly convince me to do anything of the sort, which hindered out relationship at times. I respect you a lot as a competitior, physically and strategically. I was amazed that you almost gave me 4th place due to your last minute campaigning.

3rd: Jimmy —> Oof. I really do hope we will be fine after this game. Really. Throughout this game you were one of my closest allies, if not closest ally. We did most things together, unless we thought we could help our individual game by starying for a move or two (which we both did). You are such an amazing player and I knew I had to take you out because I couldn’t beat you. You’re too good. You almost convinced me at the end to take you, not for strategic reasons, but for personal. I really do adore you, and I hope we will be okay after this. I just put so much effort into this game, and to get 2nd place because I didn’t make a move would just break my heart. Hope you understand. :/ And if I end up losing, just know I really am sorry.

If ya have any questions feel free to ask, ill answer anything!
1770 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
Also just to add i literally got 15th my first season and barely talked to anyone and improved so much this season to final 2. So here’s that for a second chance. 😏
1769 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
Well I have no questions.

Nicky, its true, your plans worked, you made final 2 with Chazz congratulations on that. But at the end of the day, you played a losing game. You did nothing to make me want to vote for you, nor did your speech change it, with it basically being a fucking frookies tribute.

Chazz, you owned your game, may even took a bit too much ownership of your flaws but I truly respect that you're owning up to being a flawed player rather than a delusional great player.

I don't think I would put any of you two as masterminds, and controlling the season from start to end but I'm voting for the person who i think played the game just that little better and I can find more logic in their game decisions.
1769 days 17 hours ago
winner132
On one hand we have Chazz who has accepted that he was a sheep all season long and confirms that his decisions were controlled by someone else, and then the few moves he did make, instead of owning them, he apologized for making them. That's just weak dude. It's just pathetic.

On the other hand we have Nicky who was absent for most of the season, lied, deceived, and did what he had to do to make it to the end even though it pissed people off in the process, and gave zero reasoning anytime he did something in the game, but at least he owns up to what he did.

Never did I think this season would come down to this final 2.

In a season that was dominated by completely personal motives and moves week after week, can we all just put our feelings aside for once and actually vote for the correct person out of the options we've been given.

Yes lies and deception suck, but it's the name of the game.

My vote is 150% secure. 150%.
1769 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Finalists,

Well this certainly is a Final 2. I must say that the rest of us really screwed the pooch here to let you two make it to the end. Y’all really do suck and there is no two ways about it. In every step of the way you have proven in numerous ways why you are both such disappointments. My jury vote today is merely indicative of the person I dislike less. I was going to use the word respect, but to be perfectly honest, I respect neither of you. Even worse, I am completely indifference to who wins. You see, if I wanted one of you to win or lose passionately, that would mean I cared but somehow you two managed to suck out any emotions I had for the end of this season.

Chazz- Thank you for being honest and vulnerable about your game and behavior in this game. I respect you owning your game no matter how good or bad it was. Some may not respect you calling yourself a sheep, but I do because I would rather you be honest than incredibly delusional. Now with that being said, yikes at your game. You played from Day 1 but you didn’t do anything remarkable. For that, I must admonish you. This is Second Chances, meaning the time and place to make a mark and you failed.

Nicky- You played a horrible game too, honestly. I’m not convinced by your or anyone else that you played any better than Chazz. At least Chazz played from Day 1 where as your presence wasn’t even made known until Week 7. That is simply unacceptable. On top of that, anything you achieved was nonsensical and convoluted. At first I was confused by how a young gentlemen of your age could be so scattered brain but after reading your mess of a jury speech, I get it. Any plans you made were bad because they stupid from their onset through their execution, and anyone who thinks otherwise merely lying to themselves. I wish you would admit that you failed at strategic planning because if you did, I could respect your more.

At this point, I know who I’m voting for. However let me reiterate this point, this vote is a vote against the other person because I simply can’t bear to vote for THAT level of stupidity.

So that’s my piece.
1769 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
*sips sparkling water*
1769 days 14 hours ago
NotNicky333
Andrew, although I didn’t win competitions throughout the first 7 weeks, I was still doing things in the game.

Two of these things were starting the Alan blindside. That would not have happened without me. That blindside happened because I leaked Stoner’s kids. Which I did because I found that I would be in a power position on the other side. Which ended working as I did get into finals with someone from the other side. Another major thing was getting Patrick to use the veto on me. Although this wasn’t necessarily the best thing he could have done, I convinced him because I wasn’t going to risk my safety on the block.

To everyone, I was always doing something throughout the game. I used the fact that most of you thought you could control me to my advantage. I prayed on your game at your weak points. I was always doing something, and just because it was against you doesn’t mean I was doing nothing.
1769 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Nicky, just read what you posted and think: What am I actually telling the jury? Because right now all I got was “I’m an idiot who can’t shut up”.

Getting Patrick to veto you was self preservation, I would hope anyone would push for someone to veto them. That’s not brilliance, that’s Big Brother 101. As for the Stoner move, aside from your sentence making no sense, Alan’s eviction wasn’t a blindside for anyone but Alan and that’s because Alan wasn’t paying attention.

So my point in my original speech stands.
1769 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
I was addressing the point you made about me doing nothing, Andrew.
1769 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
And again, my original point still stands.
1769 days 12 hours ago
GingerPowder
winner132
and then the few moves he did make, instead of owning them, he apologized for making them.

I'll clarify on this. My apologies were towards how I treated the person, not because I voted to evict them or nominated them.
1769 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
To both of you: choose a number 1-16
1769 days 9 hours ago
GingerPowder

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!