This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB12 — Day 23

Topic » SBB12 — Day 23

1775 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
1775 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1775 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1775 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 2-0...
1775 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Marissa

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1775 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You are safe.

Andrew, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1775 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
hi
1775 days 20 hours ago
GingerPowder
hi tho
1775 days 20 hours ago
winner132
Here but not here
1775 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
if its decoder im gonna kill myself
1775 days 19 hours ago
NotNicky333
Here but not here
1775 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “GeoGuessr”, and here’s how it works.

In today’s competition you will be playing a round of the online location-guessing game ‘GeoGuessr’.

In this interactive game, you are placed somewhere in the world, and must using only the surroundings you see to guess where you are, by placing a pin on the provided world map. The game has 5 rounds, and scores you based on how close you placed your pin to the true location.

For this to work you will have to set up an account on the website:
https://geoguessr.com/

I will then set up a link to a Challenge Map, that all 3 competitors can play and also receive the same locations. That means that unlike “Head to Hex” you don’t have to set it up yourselves.

You will then play through the 5 rounds given to you by the link, hoping to get the best score you possibly can. Each round has a time limit of 4 minutes, so be sure to place your guess within the time limit! At the end it will display a leaderboard of everyone’s scores publicly.

The houseguest with the best score at the end of the game will become the new Head of Household!
1775 days 19 hours ago
GingerPowder
ready
1775 days 19 hours ago
BB5lover
okay i am ready
1775 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Are people ready and have you made accounts
1775 days 19 hours ago
BB5lover
yes i have do u need me to tell u it

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!