This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB11 — Day 26

Topic » SBB11 — Day 26

1812 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother 11 — John or Tisha?

Bryan, Jake, Andrew, Birks, Raul, Kamani, Matt, Sydney and Jacob have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Saturday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Jayson.
1812 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
First, John and Tisha will be allowed to make opening statements.
1812 days 4 hours ago
hints
Well hello jurors! I am probably just as surprised that I managed to make my way to the end as you are and I hope that I can explain my gameplay before you cast your vote to evict.

Many of you may believe I played a dirty game, which may be true in some aspects. Since week 1 in this game I had been building bonds and connections with everybody in the game, I was able to do this by winning myself the first HOH competiton which I planned on doing before the season even began as I knew winning the first HOH would allow people to come to me and be willing to add me to their alliances and offer "safety for safety" deals and that's exactly what happened, baring in mind that the house were happy enough to allow me to become the HOH showing signs of people trusting me straight away in this game.

My game soon became exposed in week 4 of this game on Andrews HOH where I won the veto and decided not to use it and wanting to evict Sydney over Jayson, even though I voted in the minority that week I was able to prove that I am not afraid to go against the majority in this game and was willing to make moves which benefited me. Since John, Jacob & I voted in the minority this allowed me to create an even closer bond with the 2 of them and allowed us to trust each other going forward, despite still working with Andrew, Jake, Raul and Kamani incase they were to win the next HOH competitions.

My game truly got heated during the secret week when I evicted Andrew as I saw him as a big threat in this game as he was the glue to that alliance and I knew he was doing the exact same as me and constantly messaging and trying to create these bonds with people, so I wanted him out before he got too dangerous down the line. I was constantly questioned about my vote and yes I did lie about my votes on occasions but that was to protect my game and mostly my bonds with my real allies in the game.

I can truly say that creating early bonds in this game allowed me to find out a lot of information as people would mostly come to me and let me know what their intentions were during the early stages and how they felt about people. I was able to use this information during the beginning of jury as the amount of people voting each week allowed me to decipher who's vote was most likely to flip and vote the way I desired.

Despite people figuring out my game, I was able to be THE LAST PERSON NOMINATED and put onto the block, which was at the final 6. Even though Kamani and I had our disagreements, I was able to win the veto during the double eviction and use the veto on Raul to gain some trust back. I then won a power from the jeopardy junction in week 2 which was having the power to NULLIFY TWO votes, I decided to use this power in that week and save Kamani because it was my final week to use the power and I knew Kamani would be able to be a shield for me because if he went home I knew I was going to be the next target. This worked in my favour as he was able to win the following HOH competition and every single person that week was put onto the block except me and Kamani who was HOH. Later again, this was proven because I was placed on the block next to Kamani and I was able to prove with my connections once again that I could survive on the block TWICE despite being the bigger threat out of Kamani and Matt.

I then managed to prove myself in competitions at the final 4 and 3 and win both hohs proving that I am capable of winning competitions when necessary and securing my place here in the final 2 as I was able to finally prove that I can beat the best competitor here, Jacob in the most crucial competition.

TL;DR -  I created a bond with every single one of you in this game at some point, I made moves that I saw fit for me and I played my OWN game, I won competitions when I needed to, I was the LAST person to be nominated despite being one of the biggest threats in this game. I won a power in Jeopardy Junction and was able to use it to my advantage and change the course of this game.Most people thought I wouldn't be able to make it here because of my reputation, but I proved that I could survive on the block TWICE even though I was the bigger threat out of those I was on the block against. I was very close to be evicted for 5th place and 2 minutes before the votes were due in John decided to message me saying he changed his mind, I then proceeded on winning the final 2 HOH competitions securing my spot here in the final 2.

I know I have rambled on and I am probably forgetting a few key points so please fire away and ask me any of your desiring questions and I am willing to answer with 100% honesty.
1812 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey jury! This season has had a lot of ups and downs; I enjoyed playing and getting to know you all. I worked very hard this season to play a well-rounded game and be in a position to make moves for myself without sacrificing comfort. I played non-stop and think I was strong in all departments. Day 1, moment 1 I was at full speed and I think the outcome of this season reflects that.

Before the jury I tried to establish as many connections as I could so I had a network I could work from. I leveraged relationships I had and made early one-on-one alliances with Jayson, Sydney, Kamani and Andrew to name a few. My work during the first week helped put me smack between 2 alliances - one with Jayson and Sydney which expanded to included Jimmy and Jacob. And one with Andrew - which expanded to included Jake and Tisha. As you'll notice Andrew, Jake, and Tisha were the final 3 in the HOH comp. I was able to use my relationship with Andrew to get myself included in their deal and get into a strong position with 3 top performers. When each of these people went on to win HOH, I was in a comfortable position even though other people I was aligned with were taking hits.

Being sandwiched between the two main alliances this season gave me sight over who was voting where and I was consistently in the majority. Even though I voted again our alliance's plan during Jimmy's HOH, for example, my alliance was still willing to work with me and even went as far as alienating Jimmy when he flew off the handle after his plan fell through.

Being in a comfortable spot like this also let me make riskier decisions. I won the right to go into Jeopardy Junction a couple of times and was committed to giving it my full effort. I risked my right to play in veto, right to vote in an eviction, and my jury vote because I was committed to making bigger decisions. Nothing was riskier than my decision during Secret Week. At this point, my two closest alliances members were just on the block and I was still comfortable between two factions. It would have been easy to just vote people outside of my core groups, but instead I took advantage of Secret Week, and decided to make a move and potentially stir up paranoia. While I knew Bryan was targeting me thanks to intel from my allies, I also knew that I could drive a wedge in the house by nominating someone like Andrew.  Even though Andrew eventually found out I was secret HOH, he trusted me enough to work together in the Secret Veto competition. In the event that I won veto, I could have easily saved him and kept up the paranoia. The success of secret week came from dividing the house, gaining the trust of my alliance that went to the end, and getting rid of someone who would come after me if given the chance.

During the veto competition Week 4 when I wasn't competing, I also noticed that one of the links on the main forum was mislabeled. This led me to find the Emerald Veto right before Secret Week. Finding the veto gave me its more obvious power, but helped me feel empowered to make bolder moves. With the security of the veto, I could risk nominating someone like Andrew or Kamani, and if they won HOH, I would have a better idea of if I was going on the block. Immediately after he survived the eviction, I was prepared. Even after trying to probe and find out if I was going on the block, Kamani's unwillingness to give me an answer was all I needed. While I risked my social standing with Kamani, our relationship from previously gave me insight into what he made do. Kamani is straightforward player so nominating him during the double gave me just the nudge I needed to save myself with my power. It removed the risk behind the Emerald Veto and I was able to use an ambiguous power correctly.

After Secret Week, it was clear that I had chosen reliable allies but I had to learn to deal with the aftermath. Despite many of you saying that you didn't like some of my decisions, I still managed to keep an open dialogue. After the double eviction, people who expressed anger towards me still came to me for insight. Even though I didn't have a vote, for example, I was asked honestly about Matt and Raul's chances.

At the Final 5, I truly solidified my spot at the end. With Sydney as my closest ally from the start, I knew that she would be avoiding the block. At first glance, between Matt and Tisha, the decision seems pretty obvious. One of them wins competitions and the other hasn't won one since the first veto. I did have to think about what would put me in the best position. If Tisha had been evicted, Jacob would have won the Final 4 HOH and POV. Matt or Sydney would have had the sole vote to evict and I would've likely been voted out, banished from the jury. However, after making the last minute decision to save Tisha with Sydney, the dynamic changed. Jacob had the sole vote and honored the bond we made despite the fact that I had nominated him and that I had won more challenges than Sydney.

In the Final 3, I honestly feel like I was in the most comfortable position. I had a good shot to win and almost edged Jacob out in Part 1. Even though I tried my hardest to win the Final HOH, it was clear that I had put in the right work to make sure that I was in the FInal 2 regardless. The only one time I was targeted before the Final 4, I successfully predicted my nomination and avoided the block. Going unnominated that long is no small feat and shows how hard I worked to be in that spot.

I put many aspects of my game on the line in order to get where I am. I made strategic decisions that decided the pace of this season. I showed that I was competent enough to win challenges, earn powers, and save myself when I needed to. Moreover, I showed that even if I didn't win a single competition, that I worked socially and strategically to ensure I was in the best spot possible. I think that in all departments I played an all out game and deserve your vote to win. Let me know what questions I can answer.
1812 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
Honestly I'm not quite sure if you both realize you're both in for a very rude awakening by the jury. You both talk about making connections yet neither of you bothered to make a connection with me.

I'll let a few of the other jurors address you both first and then make my full statement and questionS. Yes, QUESTIONS, plural. Just prepare yourselves for the wrath of the jury. Congrats on making Final 2 to both of you, it obviously took hard work but some of your points seem far fetched and people will get into that. Good luck to the both of you.
1812 days ago
Jxhn
Birks you're definitely right in that I didn't make as strong of a connection with you as I did other people in the game. I don't necessarily think there was nothing between us though. The first time you were on the block, I told you honestly you were getting votes which you were. You then promised me I'd never go on the block. You very well could have promised that to anyone but you then went as far to try to include me on an alliance with Kamani and Jake. Did this blossom into an unbreakable friendship? No, but you promised me during secret week unprovoked that I'd have your vote to stay if I was nominated. I also told you who was campaigning against you and when. When I did have to nominate you, I told you to your face. You asked me to make a mov with you and I told you frankly that it wasn't the right time and here I sit. I don't think it's fair to say that we didn't at all make a connection because the few times we did speak, I used what we did have to collect information and do what was best for me.
1811 days 20 hours ago
hints
I agree with John, if anything birks I had the weakest relationship with you out of pretty much everyone in the game, however I did always message you trying to see where you were at in the game
1811 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Tisha, why should I even think about voting for you to win when you lied to me all season, just because you thought I was “shady”? Why should I give you the win when you have personally attacked me before and refused to work with me just because of something that happened in another game?

John, what is your biggest move in this game?
1811 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
First of all, congrats. I'm pretty jealous you are standing there and me here but hey fucking Jacob. Pissed that if any of you would of won I would be in f3 but whatever.

Anyway,
TISHA - you gave me no credit at all in your speech, you legit would of gotten 5th if I didnt evict my best friend out of this game because I knew i had a better chance to beat Jacob with you AND we pretty much played a good portion of this game together, relying on eachothers info to make the most strategic game play. Yet i see none of that. Tell me your biggest strategic move that made you sit where youre sitting now

JOHN - oh John, i keep getting 4th in games we play together and you somehow manage to get to end. I feel like your game was good but not amazing. You werent consistent with me and i doubt you were with everyone else. Tell me a move YOU solely made to get you where you are at. And dont tell me the emerald veto that was purely luck you found that.

And to BOTH of you. Why should you win this stupid shitty  hosted game with the worst challenges we've ever seen that took days to play out and not the other?

Queen Sydney is done.
1811 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
My vote is going to whoever trashes the GAME (not character) of the their opponents best. Tell me why YOU should win over the other person and the terrible mistakes the other person made.
1811 days 8 hours ago
MrBird
If I tell you that you lost my vote I mean it woo
Vote locked gl u 2
1811 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
John, what is your biggest move in this game?

I’d say deciding to vote out Jake over Birks. The vote was divided 3-3 and I had both sides of the house begging me to vote with them. Even though most people already knew I was secret HOH, I still was hoping to capitalize on a relationship with you and Kamani. However, in previous weeks I had voted against Sydney and Jacob and needed to earn their trust. I not only had to decide who was going home but ultimately my alliance moving forward and I made the right choice. Jake was someone I spoke to more than Birks but I knew he was a bigger threat. Voting out jake was an important step in getting rid of competition but also cementing an alliance with Sydney who id voted out previously, and Jacob who I inadvertently made waste his power. Set the tone for the rest of the game
1811 days 7 hours ago
Seven_Ikonique
Hey this is Kamani since my account got hacked. I had a whole thing for you guys but its gone and I don't have enough time. Please be honest with your answers and don't sugar coat anything.

TISHA:

1- In my opinion your game was played based off assumptions such as using the Veto on Sydney conversation we had, and you assuming that Andrew, Birks, Jake, Raul and I had an alliance. You had all this information from everyone, but you continued to assume where people were at or were thinking? Why should I vote for you because of that?

2- You had no true loyalties to anyone and you only cared about yourself in this game. The jury has spoken about how much you are a gamebot and you didn't truly build relationships with some people. I don't know one interesting thing about you. Why should I give you a vote when you didn't care about building real relationships in the game or even care about other players feelings?

3- How honest of a game do you think you played? I get this is a game of lies but it doesn't hurt to tell the truth and in my opinion you lied this most.

JOHN:

First I'd like to say DON'T EVER LIE ON ME. You said I was unwilling to talk to you when I was HOH. You said it yourself that I didn't owe you an explanation. And I know that I told you that I don't just because you didn't speak to me before you chose nominate me.

https://imgur.com/a/NeL1P0T

1- We came into the game as friends and you were one of the people I knew longer out of this cast. Now that we went through this game I really don't care to have a friendship with you after this. You didn't care about me but I did care about you. So why should I vote for you when you chose to turn your back on me?

2- You played too safe of a game. You got Bryan, Birks and Matt out. You even tried to get me out. Now no shade to those three because I do like them but we were not the best competitors in this game. You also really lacked having a social game with some players. Do you think you deserve to win this game by just playing safe?

3- Do you work 24 hours of every day of every week of every month of every year? Because that was your excuse for everything especially when you won the secret HOH.

BOTH:

Now you both lacked in the social game department. I just have these to ask you:

Who is ONE person you hurt the most? Who is ONE person you wish you had a better relationship with? And who is ONE person other than myself you'd like to ask for their vote that you know will NOT vote for you or is on the fence when it comes to voting?

Good luck. We all didn't play perfect games but we have to own up to our mistakes. Sorry for my long questions and statements, but I have a lot to say.

I'll be voting for the person I think played the best game and had the best HONEST answers.
1811 days 7 hours ago
hints
Andrew - part of this game is lying unfortunately and I will be honest, I did trust you up until the point where I did not use veto for you and you started complaining when I wanted to save Jayson. Anything about our past game experience had nothing to do with this game because that was over 2 years ago and I don’t think you even survived long enough in that game to create a vendetta against you? The reason I didn’t work with you later on was because trust became lost, and I believed I had other allies who trusted me more and I know for a fact you would of never let me get too deep into this game because I would of been a threat for you. Yes personal attacks were made both ways from the 2 of us and I know that is very immature of me over a game but I knew arguing with you would help me in this game because people had a reason to keep me around, I agree personal attacks were the wrong way to go with that but you also started throwing them at me. However you want to cast your vote I will leave completely up to you and if you have any further questions I’m fine with answering
1811 days 7 hours ago
hints
Sydney - I apologise for not including you in my speech but I written this very late last minute because I wanted to sleep. I will admit I would of never gotten to the end without you as you were one of my closest allies in this game and we even formed a final 2 very early on #GoalDiggers. One of my biggest strategic moves is using my vote nullifier to save Kamani, because this was solely MY OWN decision, and it made me stay in this game for an extra 2 weeks because Kamani won the following HOH and I then survived the vote next to him, if Kamani was evicted that week I was most likely to be the next target because the other side would have been dwindled down. Thank you for helping me through this game because I wouldn’t be here without you ❤️

I should win this season because these competitions were not my forte and as seen I had many meltdowns over these challenges because my brain couldn’t grasp to understand them and stupid Shawn kept giving me games that were glitching or his stupid rules had me out.. vote me to defeat the evil that is Shawn!
1811 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
JOHN - oh John, i keep getting 4th in games we play together and you somehow manage to get to end. I feel like your game was good but not amazing. You werent consistent with me and i doubt you were with everyone else. Tell me a move YOU solely made to get you where you are at. And dont tell me the emerald veto that was purely luck you found that.

I think there were a few moves that were just mine. Secret HOH i didn’t tell anyone about and that was solely my decision. I successfully got rid of someone who openly targeted me and drove a wedge between a lot of the house after people flipped on andrew. Voting Jake I described in detail but that I think solidified my position with y’all and put the rest of the game in motion. Finding the emerald veto was definitely chance noticing it but anyone who saw the puzzle will tell you it was patience. And then using it had to be calculated as well.

And to BOTH of you. Why should you win this stupid shitty  hosted game with the worst challenges we've ever seen that took days to play out and not the other?
I think you said it me and tisha both had opportunities but if you can believe it I put out a majority of the fires I made. I played aggressively but not recklessly. I had many opportunities to vote out proverbial stronger people but doing so would’ve put me in what we know was a worse position. I made calculated moves, kept as many options as possible open. I tried not to make things personal and I think that’s the difference between me and tisha. I think the moves I made were smarter and didn’t necessarily alienate myself

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!