This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 29

Topic » SBB10 — Day 29

1941 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother Eruption — Sam or Sagar?

Patrick, James, Andy, LeQuisha, Chloe, Eric, Max, Will and Nick have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Rodrigo.
1941 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats to you both! I’ll ask questions after speeches
1941 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Thanks, Will! I have to take a shower and finish some schoolwork, but I will post my speech soon.

I just want to say right now that absolutely no move I made in this game was personal, and I really hope that none of you are personally upset with me (I've heard that you aren't so happy, but still).
1941 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Feel free to criticize my game, though :P
1941 days 5 hours ago
EM002
I'll ask after both speeches are up. GL
1941 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Hey friends,

If you were to ask me in your jury question about big moves or defining moments I would probably scream internally because, to be completely candid, my game had very few of those flashy game-defining highlights. Rather, my game was almost exclusively focused on the social game and that is entirely what I relied on to get to the F2. It was a game of making and breaking alliances, jumping off sinking ships and onto lifeboats, and ultimately weaseling my way to the end purely based on my ability to connect with people on a personal level enough to gain their trust while simultaneously minimizing the target on my back enough to not face the same untimely end that so many big threats and former winners met in this game.

To give you a sense of the progression of alliances that I've been a part of as the game went on:
1. Suitman's Big Nana (Jasper, Dakota, Patrick) - Prejury alliance of flops based on an old T-alliance that we are all part of. Pretty much had no effect on the game but helped me connect with Patrick very early on who was pretty much my rock for the entire pre-jury.

2. Winners' Alliance (Stuart, Patrick, LeQuisha, Andy) - Actually probably the alliance that I was most loyal to but also the one I realized early on was probably dead on arrival, which meant that I absolutely had to have a Plan B.

3. Beebo's Bitches (Chloe, James, Max) - Okay to be fair this lasted a day because I literally evicted James the very next day but I made it and it will forever have my heart.

4. Real Housewives of Shawn's Basement (Nick, Max) - Endgame alliance that formed out of necessity at F7 and also ensured my safety when Max won HOH at F6.

5. Straight Pride (Nick, Sam) - The eventual late-game F3 alliance that also gave me the 2 votes that I needed to stay when I was up on the block at F5.

And this list doesn't take into account my strong 1-on-1 social bonds with people like Will who become one of my biggest allies in the game once Patrick left, which I don't think many people were aware of.

The one really big alliance in this game that was basically the bane of my existence for pretty much the entire pre-jury was dkfjdsks/Letters (Sam, Nick, Eric, Will, James). Of course I wasn't aware of the exact composition of it but based on how things were going in the early rounds, I certainly knew there were some shenanigans going on that I was criminally excluded from. If I did have to pinpoint my biggest move in the game, it would be the strong social connection I formed with Sam at around F10, which eventually turned into a super-secret F2 deal which also allowed me to find out exactly who was in the alliance. Once I was able to put a name to the alliance and understand exactly who was in it, I knew the bulk of my post-jury game would focus not necessarily on trying to dismantle the alliance through HOH and POV wins, which would be a fool's errand, but instead to make enough social connections with individual people (including those in the alliance) so that I could slide under the radar without being targeted while the alliance inevitably consumes itself. I did this by making what I believe to be strong 1-on-1 connections with literally every single juror with the possible exception of LeQuisha and Andy who I mostly communicated with in our winners' alliance chat and who knew they had my loyalty anyway (even though I was an absolutely useless ally to them and am basically the equivalent of that one person in a group project who does nothing but gets all the credit).

In my original season I won 4 HOHs and 1 POV. Those of you who have played with me in other group games know that I'm not as big of a challenge flop as you might think I am if you were to only know me from this season. But I knew that my approach would have to be wildly different in an all-stars season where there were already established threats and former winners, especially after seeing Stuart get the axe on Week 1. I know my game was extremely frustrating, especially to my allies who got mid-jury boots partly because I just genuinely couldn't win shit to keep us safe. I can't claim to have been particularly good at challenges, but I will admit that I was extremely strategic in deciding what exactly I needed to win and what...wouldn't be the end of the world if I happened to lose. And ultimately, I won the ones that count the most: F4 and F3 HOH.

I'm going to stop talking now because this is already ridiculously long. I think I played a good game that is worthy of a win. I certainly made my fair share of errors, like with James and Chloe, whom I do not regret evicting but do regret the messy way in which I did it. I do feel that in spite of this, I played an overall clean and understated game the entire way through. Thanks for a fun game and good luck Sam.
1941 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
(i might be posting my speech tomorrow morning - i need sleep and also need to work on some stuff)
1940 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
If you guys want to ask questions, feel free - I won’t be able to post a speech until around 1 PM at least, because of school. :/
1940 days 16 hours ago
J2999
First off, congrats to you both on making F2! Strong competition, so good job on that side.

Ok questions:

Sagar:
- Truthfully, would me not nominating you have affected your F10 eviction vote?
- What is the thing you're most proud of?
- Why did you take Sam over Nick?

Sam:
- What were your full reasons for keeping Will at F10, despite him being the generic biggest threat?
- At what point did you consider jury management? Because even if you had considered me a bigger threat than Will at F10, you could've nominated him at Final 7, you had F2's with everyone so it wouldn't have been detrimental?
- What was your biggest move?

Please check skype for a side comment. Gl :)
1940 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
@James
- Yes, 100% it would have affected my vote. At that point in the game I was talking you probably more than anyone else left in the game since Patrick had just left. I genuinely wanted to move past the fact that you nominated me because to be honest, it's not like I can be actually mad that you nominated me since I did not make nearly enough of an effort to speak to you during the prejury. My desire to work with you was genuine, which was probably the biggest reason I wanted Beebo's Bitches to become a thing and change the game....But then all of a sudden, you were put on the block against someone who had been HOH already 3 times and had kept me safe every single time, and I was faced with a decision that I really didn't want to have to make. At that point, I knew that the best move for my game was to keep Will because he had already proved his loyalty to me and I think evicting him after that would have genuinely been one of the slimiest things I could have done in this game. I think if you hadn't nominated me at all then I think I would have leaned towards evicting Will at that time since I didn't even have a formal alliance with him like I did with you.

- I'm honestly most proud of making F2 with the god-awful schedule that I've had like many of you know that I've had to scramble hard at times just to make those stupid 5 pm challenges to the extent that I drove unsafely and also sometimes ditched work early (okay, probably not something I should be proud of). And I still had to miss quite a few challenges, which I'm bummed about. But I think I compensated for this pretty well through the social bonds that I made which kept me safe during those (many) times that I was not able to keep myself safe.

- My rationale for taking Sam over Nick was twofold: 1) I do feel quite a strong sense of loyalty to him because we've played almost the entire post-jury phase together after making that early F2. On the other hand, I made a F2 with Nick relatively later in the game, and we've both kind of admitted to each other that we never planned on taking the other to the end over Sam. 2) I genuinely believe that my chances against Sam are stronger than my chances against Nick. Maybe I'm completely wrong about this and I'll have egg on my face at 5:10 pm tonight but the general sense I got from Eric's goodbye message calling Sam a rat, the really strong personal connections that Nick has made with many of the jurors, etc. is what pushed me in that direction at the end. Also, and I've been told I'm wrong about this, but I really want your vote too and I just felt that I was much less likely to get it if I was against Nick.
1940 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
ok so we have 3 hours to vote (according to shawn) though one finalist has yet to post his opening speech

hey shitman maybe you want to think about better scheduling this
1940 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Tbh both don’t deserve the win so are you surprised Shawn wants this shit show over
1940 days 13 hours ago
Solinne64
I agree with LeQuisha but here is my question for the two of you
Please rank from most deserving to win to least deserving to win the 9 jurors.
1940 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Aw yeah I forgot to ask a question... Ermm give all the jurors nicknames and explain the reason behind the nickname
1940 days 13 hours ago
EM002
Okay, I guess I'll ask my questions now while we await Sam's speech.

It's no secret that neither of you is "well-liked" amongst the jury. That being said, we all had a part in this becoming the final 2 so we have to take responsibility and move on.

Sagar, I think you played a decent social game this season, and, while you weren't winning competitions, you were surviving each round as it came. My question to you is, when did you ever feel you were in danger of getting evicted from the game? Why? Also, how would you describe our relationship in the game?

Sam, you played one of the most disastrous game this season... burning bridges left and right. Leaking every single thing that was ever told to you.

You and I were such close allies when the game began; however, you went and started to leak the one alliance I was in. While it didn't have a grand deal of impact, it's the fact you went out of your way to tell people when I specifically told you to keep it quiet. When you did that, my trust in you went down the train and I stopped telling you any form of critical information I had gathered.

I think most of the jury could have a similar story with you as what I mentioned above, so, my question to you is, what was going on in your head when you decided to rat out anything and everything? What was your mindset? Do you think it helped or do you think it hindered your game?

I wish you both good luck and good job for making it to the final 2 regardless.
1940 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
@Chloe well I feel like you'll strongly disagree with my ranking based on your thoughts on this F2 but my perspective on good games almost always places much more weight on social games than anything else because I feel like that's the one thing that can save you when everything else fails, and that is why I feel the social players made it much farther than the physical players. Will is at the top because I think he was pretty much good at both aspects of the game but is probably not sitting here because he could not win the F4 veto. I've heard people aren't fans of Nick's game but I'll defend him and say that he played even better than I did socially but unfortunately the wrong person for him won final HOH:

Will > Nick > Eric > Chloe > Max > Patrick > James > LQ > Andy

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!