This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 28

Topic » SBB10 — Day 28

1968 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
1968 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Say What?”, and here’s how it works.

You have evicted EIGHT people onto the SBB Jury so far this season. Everyone knows the importance of the social game, SO, how well do you know your fellow houseguests?

In this competition, you must match a series of statements made my the jury on a specifically posed question, to the juror who you think said each one.

This season there are no fake-out false statements to throw you off…. however there are TWO questions instead of ONE.

You’ll be given the first question at the start, and will be moved onto the second one when you’ve solved the first.

The houseguest who matches all the statements to BOTH questions in the least amount of -GUESSES- will become the final Head of Household of the season, and given the sole decision on who to take to the final two.

You have a time limit of 1 hour to correctly answer both question sets. Time taken will only play a factor if a tiebreaker is required.
1968 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
hi
1968 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
ok, i get it
1968 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
here
1968 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Correction there will be only ONE question set.
1968 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Congratulations Sagar, you have won the Final HOH of the season!
1968 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Okay well guys I love you both I truly believe this is an iconic final 3 of heterosexual grandmothers who suck at competitions and somehow fell ass backwards into the end of this game even though we are probably the only people who think that

Unfortunately this is hard as hell but I will just pull the bandaid without delaying any further--I vote to evict Nick. Good game
1968 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
bye, nick </////333
1968 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
shawn i improved my placement, but worsened my game. Guess you can’t have it all : P

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!