This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 26

Topic » SBB10 — Day 26

1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1943 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
good luck noms
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 2-0 ...
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Max

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1943 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
bye, max :(
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
SAY HI FOR DE
1943 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Bye
1943 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
hi for de
1943 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
hi
1943 days 14 hours ago
BluJay112
hi de, my name is 4th place
1943 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
if i paypal you $20 can you make this comp color balls
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
1943 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Light It Up”, and here’s how it works.

This game is a 20 minute speed trial with two components to it. Your goal in this mission is to place as many light bulbs, on your own forum in the group, as possible within those 20 minutes.

To place a light bulb, you must simply post:

PLACES LIGHT BULB ON BOARD

WARNING: The number of light bulbs you place on your board will impact the second component of this challenge. I HIGHLY advise you keep count of how many light bulbs you place.

The second component of this competition is the most important part. In order for a light bulb to count towards your total, it has to be LIT. To light a bulb, you must post.

CRANKS WHEEL TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY

For 1 single light bulb to be lit, it requires a total of 3 cranks on the wheel. So if you posted 10 bulbs, you’d have to crank it 30 times total to light them all.

Each of these actions will be done in SEPARATE posts, and you MUST use the phrase exactly like I have it.

Now this is the important part, any light bulbs that are on your board at the end of the 20 minutes that have not been lit will result in a penalty of a 3 light bulb deduction from your score! So you MUST pay attention to how many bulbs you are lighting.

The player with the most lit bulbs after 20 minutes, after penalty deductions, wins Head of Household.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!