This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 25

Topic » SBB10 — Day 25

1965 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
1965 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
here
1965 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Here
1965 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Hey
1965 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
hi
1965 days 1 hour ago
BluJay112
Hey
1965 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Okay lets get ready.
1965 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
We're all here as a big not so happy family. <3
1965 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Cipher City”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you will be travelling from blog to blog on Tengaged through a trail of clues about people in the history of Suitman’s Big Brother.

I will post a clue, to which the answer will be a former houseguest from the ten seasons of Suitman’s Big Brother. HOWEVER, the clues will be encrypted behind a style of cipher. You will first need to de-code the clue to read it properly, then find out who the answer to the clue is, before heading to their FIRST blog on Tengaged to get your next clue.

You will encounter 5 different types of cipher on your journey. Two of these will be the former iconic SBB cipher types, Caesarian Shift and Morse Code, along with three new alternatives to SBB.

At the end of the trail you will find a final message, that will instruct you of a more complex final task to complete, with included instructions on how you declare yourself as the winner of the competition.

The first player to complete the final task wins the Power of Veto.
1965 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
will is the red-headed step child
1965 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
O_O
1965 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1965 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
yes this sounds like a fun challenge for once
1965 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
I suppose so
1965 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
lol i guess
1965 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Understood

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!