This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 9

Topic » SBB10 — Day 9

1990 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
SECRET POV CHECK-IN

To check-in for this comp you must MAIL me on Tengaged that you are here to play.
1990 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
You have until 5:05pm
1990 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Check-in now closed
1990 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Now doing Veto Draw
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Decisions Decisions”, and heres how it works.

In this competition you will complete one of three jigsaw puzzles. Each has it’s own pros and cons so it’s down to you to decide which one you think is the best option.

To make this even more interesting, you’ll have top pick the puzzle before you play. So you’ll have 3 minutes to decide which puzzle you are going to do, then 20 minutes to play and submit that puzzle.

PUZZLE 1
This bog-standard puzzle has a simple picture to put together, but has a whopping 98 pieces. It’s a large puzzle, but the image you are putting together is much more straightforward than the other options. It is the same design as Puzzle 2.

PUZZLE 2
This puzzle has significantly less pieces than the first, with 60, but comes with the extra twist of ROTATED pieces. This means you’ll have to use the arrow keys to turn the individual pieces so they are the right way up. It is the same design as Puzzle 1.

PUZZLE 3
The final puzzle has just 40 pieces, however it has what we call a DEVIL canvas, which means that the picture is just one big color square, making it the hardest to know what pieces go where.

Remember to include your TENGAGED profile in shot! Or you’ll get disqualified! Plus, I want the name of the puzzle in the corner clear on the shot so I KNOW you did the puzzle you were supposed to.

The houseguest who completes the task in the fastest time wins the Power of Veto.
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
to clarify, you are aiming to have the QUICKEST TIME, not to SEND IN THE PUZZLE FIRST.
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
The number of pieces must be visible in shot
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay everyone get ready to play
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Announcing winner privately
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
This is the Veto Ceremony, presented by Shawn.
1990 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
The Power of Veto has been played on MAX.

Rodrigo has 1 hour to name a replacement nominee.
1990 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
This person is strictly a pawn and my reasoning is literally we havent talked much cuz u have been busy but if its up to me Ur 100 staying. I nominate
Andy

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!