This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 8

Topic » SBB10 — Day 8

1986 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1986 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Houseguests, the the power is up for grabs.

Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must nominate two houseguests for the chopping block.

James, as outgoing HOH, you are not allowed to compete.
1986 days 10 hours ago
J2999
good luck guys!
1986 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Check in until 5:10
1986 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
Hi. :3
1986 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1986 days 10 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
hi
1986 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
tsupp
1986 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey
1986 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
Hey
1986 days 10 hours ago
BluJay112
Hi there
1986 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
hello
1986 days 10 hours ago
EM002
hi
1986 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
lets get this mf show on the road. my pussy is waxed my hair is did and i am ready to see my HOH room
1986 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay
1986 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Gun Show Rally”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition you are all in a Mexican stand off with a gun. You have 3 options to pick from each round that will influence the outcome.

You can:
- Shoot Another Player
- Shoot The Air
- Raise Your Shield

Shooting another player will eliminate them from the game UNLESS they have raised their shield. But in the process you leave yourself vulnerable to attack. If you shoot someone who raises their shield, the bullet will ricochet back to you and eliminate you instead.

Shooting the air reduces the blood on your hands as you aren’t taking anyone out. But again, you can still be shot yourself.

Raising your shield will defend yourself against anyone who chooses to attack you, eliminating them instead. However if NO ONE attacks you, then you are out automatically. So use this only when you think you’ll get attacked.

Every decision is crucial to the outcome of this competition.

The last player standing becomes the new Head of Household.

In the event of all remaining players for HOH being eliminated at once, all will remain in and the round will be re-done until we have a clear victor.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!