This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB10 — Day 10

Topic » SBB10 — Day 10

1983 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
1983 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1983 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
hello.
1983 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1983 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
hey jules
1983 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Good luck guys
1983 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1983 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 10-2 ....
1983 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Ryan

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1983 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1983 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
bye ryan
1983 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Close one
1983 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
bye.
1983 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Every Second Counts”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you must mail me every five minutes, as close to the dot as possible, for one hour. As this is NON-LIVE you may begin this whenever you like.

YOU will start the challenge by sending a “START” mail to me, which will dictate your exact starting timestamp. All future mails are based off this timestamp, and must land in MY inbox as close to this time as humanly possible.

For every one second you are out on each exact 5-minute mark, you’ll receive one penalty second against you. Completely miss a mark and you get the full 5 minutes worth of penalties. You will need to send a total of 12 mails at every 5-minute interval, with your 12th one exactly one hour after the START mail.

The houseguest with the shortest penalty time within their hour will become the new Head of Household.

If there is a tie, the houseguest who was closest to the mark the most amount of times will win. If that doesn't break the tie, Chatzy determines the winner.
1983 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
— TIMESTAMP RULES —

NOW, as we know, there can be a difference between the timestamp in your OUTBOX, and the one I receive in my INBOX. This is as a result of a delay between sending and receiving mails on Tengaged, which can show up if time moves into the next second before it hits the inbox.

As you need to go off your START mail timestamp to judge the rest of the comp, I will allow you to send me a screenshot of the START mail in YOUR outbox, in case it does cross over into the next second on my end and screw things up. However I will only accept this screenshot if it is sent BEFORE your 1st 5-minute mail mark! (To avoid people correcting with inspect element to create a better time post-run). If I receive no screenshot before the first interval, I will just go off the received timestamp on my end.

ALL 12 INTERVALS will be judged using MY receiving timestamp. So if that does go into the next second on my end, any extra penalties still counts. The way I see it, you will have sent it too late for it to arrive on the mark.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
1983 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
DEADLINE: 5pm EST Tuesday

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!