This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 28

Topic » SBB15 — Day 28

1348 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1348 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Here
1348 days 10 hours ago
hints
here
1348 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Say What?”, and here’s how it works.

You have evicted TEN people onto the SBB Jury so far this season. Everyone knows the importance of the social game, SO, how well do you know your fellow houseguests?

In this final competition, you must match a series of statements made my the jury on a specifically posed question, to the juror who you think said each one.

There are 8 true statements - one for each of the 8 jurors, along with 2 extra random false statements which have been put in to throw you off. That’s a total of 10 statements, with 8 jurors to match them to.

The houseguest who matches all the statements in the least amount of -GUESSES- will become the FINAL HEAD of HOUSEHOLD of the season!

You have only 30 minutes maximum to complete this task. Time taken to get all 8 correct will only play a factor if a tiebreaker is required. Or if neither have finished in 30 minutes, the person who correctly placed the most statements in the time win.
1348 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
this is this comp rn
1348 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
The Jurors who you need to match are:

Brian
Kelly
Dakota
LeQuisha
Joe
Will
Andy
Jayson

There are no statements from Brendon or Chloe.
1348 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
GOOD LUCK girls!!
1348 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
QUESTION: "Who was your favorite houseguest and why?"

-------------------------------

I love Brian I think that’s a loyal king. He put himself in a bad position to work with me and I love that.

No one.

Tisha, because she is a queen.

Joe, he was my final 2 and is a great dude.

I mean stupid question 100% myself and that’s because I’m a real ass bitch who’s fucking hilarious.

James because he always managed to keep me sane even when I was freaking out.

Dakota because he always kept it real and was super fun to be around.

Jay, he is easy to talk to and nice.

Andy, for trying to play everyone.

KELLY!!! what a LEGEND. Best alliance member ever and we really slayed a veto comp together. Get on our LEVEL.
1348 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
GO!
1348 days 9 hours ago
J2999
4 weeks into the game, it's been a truly crazy and exhausting game. Congrats to the both of you on Final 3, a very unexpected one, yet here we are.

Tisha, I apologise if you feel I came across fake over the last 24 hrs, but I do believe you would be doing the exact same thing if you had won this final HOH, and I would've expected and respected you for doing so. Although I HAVE enjoyed the normal convo we have been able to have.

I have worked with Evan from the get-go, and ultimately will be sitting next to him on finale night.

I vote to evict Tisha.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!