This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 19

Topic » SBB15 — Day 19

1360 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1360 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1360 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1360 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 5-1 ....
1360 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Chloe

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1360 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1360 days 10 hours ago
J2999
I love you Chloe </3
1360 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
This was my final game ever. I am a little dissapointed but it is the way it is.

Tisha, well done! No hard feelings, you are playing the best game right now and I will be rooting for you! Your path to the end will be tough but I am wishing you good luck!

Will, we have made quite a few progress since Eruption, we were not the closest in this game but I still appreciate you and hope you will start to stop laying so low and start shining!

Jayson, I have nothing against any of you personally but you need to make some efforts  if you want to have a shot!

Joe, I honestly am torn with you at this point so I’ll just wish you good luck.

Andy, you just road our coattails with the Final 4 Chat that we had together with Joe & James as we kept you safe for the entire game only for you to turn on me. I would’ve appreciated some balls to tell me you were evicting me but you decided to ghost me all day. Owning up your decisions I see.

LeQuisha, you have lost a friend. Venting so much on friendship but yet evicting your friend cuz you’re so far up Tisha’s ass and will do whatever she tells you and find any excuse to evict me is extremely dissapointing.

Evan, I feel like part of why I’m out is because of you. Not because you did not use the Veto on me, but because instead of playing as a threesome with James & I, you chose a more individual style of play. It’s a tough pill to swallow considering we were friends.

Finally, Jamesy, you are the best thing that came out of my SBB experiences. You are the most genuine, trustworthy, kind and gentle guy I’ve ever met online. I am so glad we got to play 4 seasons together and that you finally get to outlast me in a SBB season haha. I am wishing you the best of luck and will be proud of you no matter what ❤️

I’d also like to thank Shawn for allowing me to play so many times! I may have been a pain in the ass sometimes but truely appreciate and respect your work and effort! I am wishing you the best for what’s to come next!

Finally, Tisha & James, good luck! You guys will need it! And to Jayson & Will, try harder, I believe in y’all!

Quoting Legend Sandra Diaz-Twine, I can say I’m happily coming into retirement knowing I did the best I could with what I had 🖤

Peace out ✌🏼
1360 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
Legend of the season:(
1360 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Love you Chloe :( <3
1360 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
sbb legend chloe going out in an iconic fashion
well played
1360 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
DE HOH Check in
1360 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey
1360 days 9 hours ago
amf7410
Here
1360 days 9 hours ago
etaco75
hello
1360 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Here

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!