This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 13

Topic » SBB15 — Day 13

1394 days ago
SuitMan13
1394 days ago
Kelly0412
hi
1394 days ago
etaco75
1394 days ago
jharrin7887
here to once again try to win hoh but not
1394 days ago
dak236
here
1394 days ago
BBlover96
Hi
1394 days ago
LusciousLips5
Hello
1394 days ago
Solinne64
Here
1394 days ago
IceBeast
Hey
1394 days ago
amf7410
hiiii
1394 days ago
hints
here
1394 days ago
LusciousLips5
can we throw the HOH to me...

just a thought
1394 days ago
Kelly0412
yes.
1394 days ago
SuitMan13
Check in closed
1394 days ago
jharrin7887
sure.
1394 days ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Deadline”, and here’s how it works.

In today’s trivia competition you will answer a series of general knowledge questions, where YOU set how much you want to score per round, with the risk of it backfiring if you lose.

Each round I will name a houseguest as that round’s “Point Deadline”. The player who acts as the Deadline will not score for that round, however every player will get a turn at being the Deadline.

Once the Deadline player is set I will also name which category of questions have been randomly chosen for that round - Art, Science, Geography, Entertainment or History.

Based on how likely you think you are to beat the Deadline player at that rounds category, you will then tell me how many points you wish to play for or lose in that round. The minimum you can go for is 1, and the maximum you can go for is 10.

I will then post ONE question from the category, and you will try to answer it as fast as you can (and spelt correctly) in ONE mail. You only get ONE submission

If you answer the question correctly BEFORE the Deadline player, you will GAIN the number of points you decided to play for in that round.

If you answer incorrectly, or are slower that the Deadline player to answer correctly, you will LOSE the number of points you decided to play for in that round.

DEADLINE PLAYERS BE WARNED. If you yourself answer incorrectly on your go as the Deadline player, you allow ALL competing players to win their selected points, regardless of if they got the questions wrong or right!

After everyone has played as the Deadline, the player with the most points becomes the new HEAD of HOUSEHOLD.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!