This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Big Brother: Endgame — Earned Trials

Topic » Suitman's Big Brother: Endgame..

1422 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here are the rules for each type of Earned Trial. The games you end up playing will depend on your individual availabilities for the days in which each one takes place, whilst others are open to a larger pool of candidates. I will be dividing players across the games and will reveal who is playing each one 24hrs prior to the fast game starting.

// SCHEDULE //
Big Brother Game 1 / Poll Open — Saturday 6th June
Big Brother Game 2 — Sunday 7th June
Big Brother Game 3 — Monday 8th June
Big Brother Game 4 — Tuesday 9th June
Survivor Game — Wednesday 10th June
The Genius Event — Thursday 11th June
Big Brother Game 5 (Redemption) — Friday 12th June
Escape Room Puzzle — Saturday 13th June
Brantsteele Chance Game / Poll Close — Sunday 14th June

— BIG BROTHER FAST GAMES —
The Big Brother Fast Games are the primary method that will decide HALF of our Earned castaways. These fast games will each take place on ONE night, over the course of a few hours on a Skype Chat. They will have quick HOH & POV competitions, and 10-minute nominations and evictions, and you’ll be required to send a list for your Jury vote after elimination, which you can change if you are still online for Jury vote. The length of the games will vary on the number of players, which will be decided by how many people apply. The plan is for there to be 4 initial games, with EVERY candidate allowed to play at least one of those games, and a 5th ‘redemption’ game for some losers of the first 4 to get another shot. Failure to turn up to your Big Brother Fast Game or having to leave part way through will mean you forfeit your place.

— SURVIVOR FAST GAME —
The Survivor Fast Game will be a one-off fast game, taking place over ONE night, just like the Last Chance Saloon, with fast challenges and 10-minute Tribal Councils. This, along with the Multi-Format Fast Game, will be a SELECTIVE trial, where only certain candidates will be chosen by production to play, based on their Suitman’s Survivor resumes. This is due to the fact there is only one game.

— THE GENIUS EVENT —
Originally a Multi Format Game, we have instead turned this trial into a Genius event night. A 13-person strategic Main Match will be played, which can result in 1 winner - who will win the spot on the season automatically if that happens - or multiple winners - in which a group Death Match will occur to decide the victor. Again it’s a SELECTIVE trial.

— ESCAPE ROOM PUZZLE —
The Escape Room puzzle is something new and experimental, feeding off my previous use of cipher and translation matrixes. The idea is that it’s a series of puzzles and riddles to be solved, and the first to finish gets through. All that appear for the event will be able to try it out, but there is only one victor.

— PUBLIC VOTE POLL —
Are you rubbish at playing the game but could probably round up enough people to get you in? Well it’s just your luck that there will be a Public Vote Poll, where the ONE person with the most votes will gain a spot in the game! We will find ways to attempt to avoid people cheating in poll so that it is as fair as possible.

— BRANTSTEELE CHANCE GAME —
Finally we will be doing a Big Brother brantsteele, which will grant one final player a spot on the season in a ‘Last Chance Lottery’. A number of tickets will be scattered around, and those people who find a ticket first will join the brantsteele, which will have a live read on Skype at the end of the Earned Trials. Stay tuned for clues to the location of the tickets.
1422 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
I received questions on requirement to play, so I will clarify. You don’t necessarily NEED to play the Earned Trials if you believe you might be picked as Entitled by myself and Wyatt in our draft. However I believe that is a risky call, as it’s possible that we may be swayed by those who are dedicated to the trials as being more worthy of a place on the Entitled cast due to their commitment and activity. Prior SBB performance is the main focus, but Earned Trial participation is a contributing factor.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!