This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 26

Topic » SBB14 — Day 26

1577 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
1577 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1577 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hi
1577 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Say What?”, and here’s how it works.

You have evicted EIGHT people onto the SBB Jury so far this season. Everyone knows the importance of the social game, SO, how well do you know your fellow houseguests?

In this final competition, you must match a series of statements made my the jury on a specifically posed question, to the juror who you think said each one.

There are 8 true statements - one for each of the 8 jurors, along with 2 extra random false statements which have been put in to throw you off. That’s a total of 10 statements, with 8 jurors to match them to.

The houseguest who matches all the statements in the least amount of -GUESSES- will become the FINAL Head of Household of the season!

You have only 60 minutes maximum to complete this task. Time taken to get all 8 correct will only play a factor if a tiebreaker is required. Or if neither have finished in 60 minutes, the person who correctly placed the most statements in the time wins.
1577 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
blinks
1577 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
—————————————
Name one thing that you are embarrassed about from your time in the game?
—————————————

1. Nothing I did nothing wrong.

2. I'm more embarrassed for the other people than I am for myself.

3. The way I treated Joey.

4. The way I treated Jimmy. Yeah in hindsight it wasn't cute, it wasn't good.

5. Being accused for cheating.

6. Not winning any competitions.

7. Letting James waste a whole 12 hours of my life lying to me.

8. My horrid placement.

9. Keeping Nolan over Andy to just be evicted by his vote.

10. The fact that Ben outlasted me. Ew.
1577 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Will failed on his 5th attempt in which Nolan got them all right.

Therefore, Congratulations Nolan, you are the final Head of Household!
1577 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
1. Joey
2. Andy
3. FAKE
4. James
5. Ray
6. FAKE
7. Jimmy
8. Evan
9. Chloe
10. Sydney
1577 days 17 hours ago
mysterygame2
Every step in the game this gets more difficult. I always feel like I'm the bearer of bad news. I feel like the grim reaper.  This decision isn't easy and I haven't played personally against any of y'all. When I returned I said I came back to play to WIN. I have to choose who I think I have the best shot against.

With that I am deeply sorry but I vote to evict Will. :/
1577 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official, Will, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!