This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 25

Topic » SBB14 — Day 25

1574 days ago
SuitMan13
1574 days ago
IceBeast
Hi
1574 days ago
mysterygame2
hey
1573 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
here

fuck shawn for ignoring me
1573 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Betting Royale”, and here’s how it works.

In this strategy competition, you will gamble money on different mini-challenges, in a bid to win the most amount of money at the end of all the mini-challenges.

Each houseguest is given $1,000 Big Brother Bucks that you must gamble on five challenges provided. You must place a minimum bid of $50 on each challenge, making the maximum you can bid on any single challenge $800.

The houseguest who wins each challenge, earns all the money that was collectively gambled by all the houseguests.

The houseguest with the most amount of money after all five challenges, will win the first part of the Final HOH competition.
1573 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Understood!
1573 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2
Understood!
1573 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Speed Mail Task

You’ll be given a specific number of stated items/things to send as fast as possible, each in separate Tengaged mails. You will first have to locate the specified things you have to send, before you send them individually as fast as you can. The time between me sending the task and your final mail will be calculated. The player with the fastest time wins the money on the table.
1573 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mail me one by one… the episode titles of Suitman’s Survivor: Bahamas.

Individual posts!
1573 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sliding Puzzle

You will race to be the first to finish a Sliding Puzzle.
First to screenshot with TENGAGED PROFILE in shot wins the money.
1573 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Iconic Flash Game

You will have 5 minutes to play “MathMan” - a version of PacMan - to the best of your ability!
The player with the highest score after 5 minutes will win the money.
1573 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Username Unscramble

I will post a list of 7 scrambled Tengaged usernames. You need to unscramble all the usernames, and then use the first letter in each username to spell out a seven letter final answer. The first person to MAIL me the correct final answer AND all seven usernames, wins the money on the table. All users are Suitman’s Survivor Gen 2 alumni.
1573 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
OVVSIWIRMAY
ACHSESRCANPEME
EYRSEMLEOLU
RAASTEURLN
YSLAEIKMSMKH
OIEN
AGYUUUR
1573 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Numerical Puzzle

You are about to be given a “NumberFit” puzzle, which is similar to a WordFit or Criss-Cross puzzle, except that it uses numbers instead of words. You must play this on Medium difficult on a 15x15 grid. If you are given a symbol-based puzzle instead, refresh the page until you get a numbers-based puzzle.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!