This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 24

Topic » SBB14 — Day 24

1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted pair will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 1-1, we have a tie.
1581 days 9 hours ago
Solinne64
Love you James ❤️
1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
As HOH, Nolan must break the tie.

As he's not online this second, I will do that for him.
1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nolan has chosen to evict....
1581 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
....James, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1581 days 5 hours ago
Solinne64
hey
1581 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1581 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Here
1581 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Sporcle Minefield”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, get ready to traverse the Sporcle Minefield, where one step wrong sends you back to square one…

In each round I present you with a quiz from the Sporcle.com website. Your goal is to answer all questions correctly in each quiz and send a screenshot of each to prove it - with your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot!

The quizzes are on a mode known as ‘Minefield’, whereby answering any question incorrectly will lock you out of the quiz, and force you to re-start. The quizzes will be on specific topics and may have specific rules - these will be explained at the top of the quiz before you start or by myself.

There will be three rounds, and in each round, players are ranked from 3 points for 1st to finish down to 1 point for 3rd to finish.

The houseguest with the most points after the third round becomes the new Head of Household!
1581 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Will, you are the new Head of Household!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!