This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB14 — Day 11

Topic » SBB14 — Day 11

1600 days 9 hours ago
J2999
This is the nomination ceremony.

As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction this week.

The first houseguest I have nominated is.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*turns key*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jimmy.
1600 days 9 hours ago
J2999
The second houseguest I have nominated is.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*turns key*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Nolan.
1600 days 9 hours ago
J2999
I have nominated you Jimmy and you Nolan.

Jimmy, I was truly unsure of where we stood in the game and based off of other information I received it appeared as though you were targeting Chloe & I. We have discussed this and therefore sorta blown it over, but I had to stick with my gut on this one.

Nolan, I evicted you last round and some people within the house preached for a revolving door, which may be the occurrence, but yeah this is based off of the fact you could very well be targeting me now after evicting you, and we didn't talk that much prior to your first eviction, or since your return.

You both knew you were going to be nominated, but I do still apologise, and want to wish you both good luck in veto if you will be there.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!