This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB8 — Day 17

Topic » SBB8 — Day 17

2108 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
2108 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
fuck u shawn
2108 days 10 hours ago
amf7410
here
2108 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
fuck u shawn
2108 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
i want 2 kill myself
2108 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
i really dont wanna do this right now like at ALL and we just had a DE yesterday but sure im here
2108 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Fishbowl Lanes”, and here’s how it works.

In this endurance speed competition, houseguests must race to fill a fishbowl all the way to the top.

To fill their fishbowl, houseguests must post the following sequence of messages a certain amount of times.
* *Fills cup #_ for HOH*
* *Runs down lane*
* *Pours cup #_ for HOH*
* *Runs back to start*
In order to win Head of Household, houseguests must complete the the above four-part cycle a total of 150 times. Once they've done that, they must hit their buzzer to claim HOH.

If a houseguest doesn’t want HOH, they also have the option to go for two other prizes, both of which need less posts. If a houseguest would rather just have Immunity for the round, but not HOH, with only 100 cycles to claim the prize, or they can go for an Advantage in the currently unknown Vote Cache competition, with just 50 cycles.

If a houseguest decides to go for one of the other two prizes instead of HOH, and they claim the prize, they are allowed to continue and try and fill another fishbowl if they want. The same goes for people who have not won a prize, but you must remember to START OVER if you change bowls. Once the HOH fishbowl is full however, the competition is over, regardless of the status of the other two fishbowls.

The first houseguest to fill their HOH fishbowl will become the new Head of Household.
2108 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2108 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
Tea
2108 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
Do they all have to be in separate posts like can you not just paste this in one message

* *Fills cup #_ for HOH*
* *Runs down lane*
* *Pours cup #_ for HOH*
* *Runs back to start*
2108 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
all seperate i think
2108 days 10 hours ago
Maxi1234
does this mean we ahve to do

*Fills cup #1 for HOH*

all the way to 150
2108 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
You have to do 150 of the above cycles
2108 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
150 x 4
2108 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
In separate posts.
2108 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
awful, ok ready!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!