This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Big Brother: Blood vs. Water — Rules & Regulations

Topic » Suitman's Big Brother: Blood..

2130 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Yup, this is the boring part! The rules of Suitman's Big Brother. These are important though, as it will explain how the season will be run.

This game will operate on a 2-3 day cycle:

Day 1- HOH Competition
Day 2- Nomination Ceremony / POV Competition & Ceremony
Day 3- Eviction / Next HOH Comp

THE RULES:

— All competitions will take place at either 5pm and 6pm EST each day unless it is non-live. If you don't make a challenge you will be marked down as inactive on your wiki page.

— If you are HEAD of HOUSEHOLD you are required to nominate two people in a public ceremony, plus set TWO potential replacement options that you send to me, before 4pm EST the next day. Failure to nominate will result in you forfeiting your HOH to Chatzy for the week, and going up on the block yourself next to a random person. If you are present for the POV comp you may change this decision live if you so wish. Don't forget to tell me your prime target for the week as HOH - this goes on your wiki page post-season.

— If you have won the POWER of VETO you are required to make your decision on using it within ONE HOUR of the end of the Veto Competition, to give time for voting to begin. Failure to do so results in no veto used. If a non-live POV comp is declared, you may be required to send your decision on how to use it with your submission, or instantly at the live results.

— You are required to vote once each week following the Veto Ceremony before 4pm EST the next day (may occasionally be brought forward with notice), unless you are the HOH or either nominee. If you fail to vote when required up to the Final Five, you will be issued a penalty vote which you'll pick up the next time you are nominated. Fail to vote thee times and you will be removed from the game.

— My Skype is SuitMan13, please add me. I would like to be included in all Skype chats and group or alliance talks. Also, if you are banned, this is the best way to reach me. A ban longer than 3 days will result in your removal from the game.

— CONFESSIONALS are important! Send me at least one per game round, and not over Skype because I'll lose it. Even if you are playing a low-key game thats no excuse to not send confessionals, so tell me about your game! It will help when I come to write your wiki bios after the season.

— The wiki features special pages for the most significant alliances of all seasons. If you have an important alliance, give it a good name and add me in on the chat or mail thread. If it's significant to the game it may get it's own page after the season!
2130 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
To show me that you have read this, confirm below. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Stay tuned later tonight for the reveal of this season's TWIST!
2130 days 10 hours ago
Solinne65
I confirm
2130 days 10 hours ago
HaliFord
I confirm!!
2130 days 9 hours ago
JetsRock12
I confirm
2130 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
I confirm!
2130 days 9 hours ago
J2999
I confirm
2130 days 9 hours ago
mysterygame2
confirmed
2130 days 9 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
confirm
2130 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
Confirm
2130 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
I confirm
2130 days 9 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
confirm
2130 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
I confirm !!
2130 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
I confirm
2129 days 6 hours ago
Tyler93
i confirm
2129 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
I confirm

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!