This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB9 — Day 25

Topic » SBB9 — Day 25

2032 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
2032 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
2032 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
2032 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
by a vote of 2-0...
2032 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Lynette

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2032 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
2032 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Bye Lynette 😢💗
2032 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Bye Lynette
2032 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Whose ready to turn 4 into 3?
2032 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Here and I’m legit nervous the only time I’ve been nervous about a HoH
2032 days 6 hours ago
Chastain
Here but PLEASE i am begging you put an extra effort to be quick tonight. It's a double. Don't let it drag
2032 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chastain
Here but PLEASE i am begging you put an extra effort to be quick tonight. It's a double. Don't let it drag

HOH is rlly simple. Veto is more comprehensive and is 3 rounds, but they are theoretically straightforward.
2032 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
HOH is one-shot round.
2032 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
if you guys are tired give me hoh and ya'll can battle for veto
2032 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Quick le plan for the remainder of the season.

Final HOH takes place over the next 2 days (Tues and Wednes).
Part 1 is Tuesday, Part 3 is Wednesday, part 2 is either day depending on time.
After Part 3 final Jury questioning begins to end on Thursday for the winner reveal.
2032 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Panic Button”, and here’s how it works.

In this tense competition, you will have to judge how long you think should take attempting a screenshot game, whilst attempting to get the highest score possible.

The task is simple. I will post a SINGLE flash game for you all to play, where the primary goal is to get the highest possible score.

HOWEVER, you must also ensure that you are not taking too long with your attempts at the game, because you categorically cannot be the last person to submit a screenshot.

This is because before I judge the winner, I will first eliminate the slowest to submit via Tengaged Mail, REGARDLESS of their score!

So how long do you spend attempting to get the best score, before you submit, to avoid being the last person? That’s down to your judgement.

The last to submit is eliminated, and between the other two, the HOH goes to the highest scorer.

Don’t forget to include your TENGAGED PROFILE in shot.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!