This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 7

Topic » SBB7 — Day 7

2230 days 16 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Omg thank you <3 lord is ny savior and you are goddess
2230 days 16 hours ago
Maddox
Welcome to the HOH Re-Nomination Ceremony.

Now that I have veto'ed one of my original nominees, I now have the power to nominate somebody in their place.

And the person I have chosen to nominate is...

Anthony...

This is so far the HARDEST decision I've had to make in this game, and I want you to know that it isn't influenced by anybody inside or outside of this game, but for the simple reality that any situation where I'm sitting next to you at the end of this game, is not a situation that I will be able to be victorious. You claim everyone is turning on you, yet you've been half of the reason why every single ally of mine has walked out of this game.

This is the absolute best move for my personal gameplay, and I'm sorry for betraying you, but I don't see an alternative if I want to make a good game for myself.
2230 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Thank the lord. Finally.
2230 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Anthony and Stuart.

It's now time for voting to begin.

Neither nominee is allowed to vote.
Maddy, as HOH, your vote will only count in the event of a tie.

Please send me your vote by 3pm EST tomorrow, or else you will incur a penalty vote at the next eviction in which you are nominated.
2229 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the two evicted houseguests will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
2229 days 18 hours ago
Maddox
Good luck, noms
2229 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 4-2 ...
2229 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13

Anthony

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
2229 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
https://media.giphy.com/media/kR0S22SGVDm4o/giphy.gif

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!