This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 7

Topic » SBB7 — Day 7

2225 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
2225 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey
2225 days 5 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Barney
2225 days 5 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
romeo
2225 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
2225 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay 1 sec and we shall start
2225 days 4 hours ago
Maddox
Maddy
2225 days 4 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
K
2225 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Muddled Words”, and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, houseguests have just three minutes to gather letters, and then spell the longest word possible.

First I will MAIL all houseguests a question with several possible answers. They must send a separate mail for each answer they give. Once they feel comfortable with the amount of answers they have given, they must mail again to "stop my time".

Whatever time remains from each player's three minutes (deciphered by comparing my question mail timestamp with your stop timestamp) is carried over to part 2. For each correct answer given in part 1, a houseguest will receive a randomly selected letter of the alphabet.

I will then individually send each houseguest their randomised letter strings, and they will have the remaining time of their three minutes to come up with and send a word. If their word shows up on Dictionary.com it's a valid word.

The person who gets the longest word submitted becomes the new Head of Household!

The three minute time limit is very strict - for each second you go over the deadline I’ll deduct a point. So if you send a 7-letter word and go over by 2 seconds, it will only count as a 5-letter word.

In case of a tie, the person with the highest scoring word in a game of scrabble wins. If that's still tied the one with most correct answers to their question wins.
2225 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
Will be home in 5
2225 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2225 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yeah
2225 days 4 hours ago
Maddox
Yep
2225 days 4 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
yes
2225 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
yes
2225 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Right we know from the other day that the timstamp i get on my mail may not be the one you receive.

But know I'll be going of MINE, okay?

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!