This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 13

Topic » SBB7 — Day 13

2220 days ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother 7 — Max or Stuart?

James, Robby, Anthony, Barney, India, Romeo, Logan, Maddy and Kasey have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Friday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Brien.
2220 days ago
ClassiCaz5
I started this game really hard and fast out of the gate because, I knew I could of gotten targeted early for being a veteran so I decided to run the show with them 4 and get close with like Kasey/Barney/Maddy as some of the noobies. at the pre-jury stage me and Anthony really did run this house controlled every vote and won 4 HoH's back to back to back to back and we felt we were in a great position in this house. I played a very Strategic game after Anthony leaving the house getting people that didn't really enjoy my company to actually saving me from being a possible nominee. My social game was fairly decent I tried my best to talk to everyone personally and game related I got people to trust me and I was only a final nominee Twice if you count the final 3 if not only once. I would say I was a comp beast for sure though winning myself 3 HoH's and 2 POV's.

My proudest game moves in this game was by far Final 5, 4, and 3!

Final 5 - When Maddy won HoH I really worked my ass off trying to convince maddy that keeping me in this game was the best for him since I had no one really in this game that I could potentially work with. He told me "I will use veto on you if I win veto so will max we just don't want you to use it on Kasey" even though I still won Veto and saved myself I did believe they would of stuck with there plan. After I won I evicted Logan only because I felt like Maddy would have this "oh I respect that kasey deserves to stay here over logan" which I was right and it was a 2 v 2 in the final 4!

Final 4 - Maddy and Max had a final 2 in this game it was quite obvious from every angle of the house and I knew my best chance was me to THROW this HoH/POV because I really worked my ass off to convince Max that the only way a vet is winning this game is if the final two is VETS. So Max won Both HoH/Pov and he used the veto on me and I evicted maddy hoping to show that he was the bad guy here and I just masterminded that plan.

Final 3 - I knew I was making final 2 no matter who was winning (I think) so I still tried but not as hard as I needed to because I lowkey didn't want to make the move against max because, I felt like I would of beaten him so I wanted him to evict and not me. Yes, it was a risk but Im all about making risk in this game and it payed off.

I really do think I deserve this win over max because, my gameplay has been excellent and really shown each week that I fought to be here. Vote me to win guys and thanks for an amazing season!
2220 days ago
ClassiCaz5
Any Question ask away here, skype, or mails
2220 days ago
Novamax243
Working on my speech right now. Will answer questions after I post.
2219 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello jury members, I’ll try to keep this somewhat short since I doubt this speech will have too much of an influence, your jury questions are likely what actually matters now but without further ado, here we go.

Starting off in the game I felt like there was pressure on my shoulders already. I was coming into the game as a prejury flop vet who seriously needed redemption. Plus in addition to that, I was the only Suitman Survivor winner in the season. Idk how many people know this but it’s kind of a tradition for winners to win SBB seasons and I had to carry on the torch. I knew I had to play more effectively to try and at least make jury and preferably win the entire game.

I admit, prejury wasn’t exactly a highlight of my game. At that point I was focusing on how I could make it to the jury only. I stuck with the alliance of the vets and Barney for cover. I realized that I was essentially entirely safe in the group because the other vets were much more threatening than me, especially Stuart and Anthony who were painting huge targets on themselves by back to back HoH wins. I mostly rode with them (Trying to build a few other connections with people like Romeo along the way) and voted in the majority every single time until the triple eviction. After the final nominees were locked that day I realized it was time to start actually playing the game. I wasn’t going to win by hiding in the shadow of Anthony the entire game so I took my first shot against him by trying to rally the house to save Brien. Although the plan didn’t work out in the end due to key vote Robby not voting, I still think that move was an overall success for my game. It allowed me to build the connections with everyone in the game on all sides of the house. Specifically with Maddy who ended up being my #1 in the game. Nobody except Anthony and possibly Logan wanted to target me at that point in time.

Besides the first two days of jury, I started to take over this game. The first day Barney took out James which wasn’t optimal but I needed to go with the flow there due to the chaos I created the previous day. The second day of jury Anthony won the secret HoH and took his shot at me and failed when I won my first competition of the season, a veto crucial to my survival. Unfortunately I saw my ally Robby that day. After that the game went nearly entirely as I planned. Maddy won HoH at the final 9. Here is where I got revenge on Anthony since one of his “allies” took a shot at him and took him out, it proves that my social game was solid at this point with people wanting to keep me around despite being enemies at the start. After the final 9, I either won or threw every single HoH from there on to make people do my dirty work for me. Final 8 Kasey won the HoH after I gave her all the answers to the competition. She took out Barney who was someone who I wasn’t certain where they stood in the game due his association with Anthony. After that I won the final 7 HoH since it was an instant week. Although I didn’t really have a need for it, the veto was always a plan B for me if something went awry and I wasn’t taking that risk. I ended up targeting the two floaters in the house in order to not break any connections I had in the house at that point. Final 6 was probably the most hectic day for me. I gave Stuart the HoH by telling him the answers every round and to say the least things didn’t go to plan. He wanted to take out Maddy there but I knew I could not lose Maddy at the final 6. I planned for him to be the final 5 HoH to keep me safe so I could go for the final 4 HoH. Although Kasey was my true target that week, Romeo leaving wasn’t the end of the world considering he was a competition threat when he tried. Side note: Sorry for lying to you Romeo but I hope you understand why I evicted you, Logan posed no threat to winning the final 5 HoH and if you won my plans would have been messed up. So with Romeo gone I the final 5 arrive. Like usual I threw the HoH to Maddy, telling him the answers and making sure I only submit after he did. Maddy nominated both Stuart and Kasey to ensure that I would not be renominated since the chance that Logan was going to win the veto was negligible. I admit Logan going wasn’t my original plan and since he was a goat that I could have gone to the end with. Considering my options, I saw Stuart as the biggest goat left out of the final 4 and realized it would probably be best for me to take him to the end. I had already dragged him this far by keeping him safe and throwing comps to him, I might as well drag him the rest of the way. Final was definitely a hard day specifically because my target left, who was Maddy. I don’t know how many people realize how close Maddy and I became throughout the jury phase. It absolutely killed me to use the veto on Stuart because I knew I giving my closest ally a death sentence. However I realized it was the best move for my game. There was no way in hell Stuart would be taking Kasey to the end since that would be absolute suicide. Plus as much as I wanted to trust Maddy, I don’t know if he would have taken me to the final 2 if he won the final HoH so I had to make my move there. Final 3 HoH I won Part 1, helped Stuart to win Part 2, and Stuart even gave up at the final part to give me HoH. Was that a smart move, hell no. Why would you ever give up the final 3 HoH? I mean sure it worked out for him in the end but I don’t see any benefit to throwing that competition, if anything it makes people lose respect in you.

Were there mistakes in my game, definitely. I can’t claim Stuart was a sheep or else I would be lying. I recognize my game was quite messy and trial and error in some parts but overall I believe I am much more deserving of winning this over Stuart. I started to make moves in the game before I was down to only a single option like Stuart. I controlled who had power when Stuart had to work with who got into power. I could have gotten to the end without Stuart, but without me Stuart would have been screwed.

I was nominated a total of 1 single time by Anthony and I think that proves how well I maneuvered the game. While my comp wins (3 HoHs, 3 PoVs) did help with that, I didn’t have to rely on them. The fact that I survived both the final 6 and the final 5 without winning a comp both go to prove that I made the right connections and strategic decisions to survive. Get understand I had to cut a few people unexpectedly which may have hurt some people but I still hope you guys can respect the game that I’ve played.
2219 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alright, let's get some questions dished up to you.I called it that vets would make it to the end and people didn't believe me.
Stuart, my question for you is what is your biggest regret in the game and why?
Max, my question for you is what was your biggest move in the game?
To both of you, what is one thing that the other did better than you and why?
If you don't answer, don't expect to get my vote.
2219 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Max, my question for you is what was your biggest move in the game?
I would have to go with trying to flip the house during the triple eviction by trying to send you home over Brien. Although Brien and I didn't talk a lot beforehand I realized that he would be a big asset to me if he trusted me since he seemed to have connections to James and Maddy (Who at the time I was trying to convince Anthony to put up). Although it ended up failing due to Robby forgetting to vote, it still set me up really well. I made a statement that I wasn't just a sheep to the vet group and it allowed me to create a really close partnership with Maddy. While I did end up upsetting some people, most of them were just slightly disgruntled with me but accepted what I did. Anthony was the only one truly angry at me from that move which is why I made it a goal of mine to take him out as swiftly as possible. Overall trying to campaign for that placed me in a much better position where I was playing my own game instead of anyone elses.

Maintaining relationships with everyone. I feel like Stuart did a great job at making sure he had connections with everyone in the game. For me I tend to create very deep connections with only a few people instead of constantly interacting with everyone. There are some jury members who might be apprehensive to vote me just because of my lack of contact with them in the game, and I understand you're likely in that category. I hope do respect my strategic game enough to make up for that though.
2219 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
LMFAO I already made my decision before reading what you both had to say but this SURELY made it easier for me
2219 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don’t have or need a question
2219 days 21 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Stuart, my question for you is what is your biggest regret in the game and why?
When I won my 3rd HoH and wasting it on Romeo and not taking out the biggest Duo threat of Max/Maddy but, my intentions there was that I was close enough with Max that he wouldn't take me out later on.

I feel max was able to stick tight with the people he was actually with, I sometimes had to make tough decisions that might of costed one of my allies to be in danger. Which might of got them alittle bit pissed off but I did it so I can get where I am now.
2219 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
Max: Why'd you nom the two people who hadn't won a comp at the week with veto? Why'd you think it was a good idea to bring Stuart to the end?

Stuart: I feel like a big reason you got here was through the mistakes of others. So I'd like to hear you talk more about what you did to get here rather than relying on others to make bad decisions.

Both: compare the jurors to laffy taffy flavors based off of their gameplay and personality. I expect some VERY in-depth answers on why.
2219 days 15 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Stuart: I feel like a big reason you got here was through the mistakes of others. So I'd like to hear you talk more about what you did to get here rather than relying on others to make bad decisions.

Answer: Well I aligned with the people that I think could make chaos and win challenges so they could always be targets infront of me and I was in the back winning comps but also making close bonds with every single person in the game.

Both: I'll try to answer it later but if you want me to go in depth I have to get on my comp to do that
2219 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
First of all, I want to say that I am very proud that 2 Vets made it to the end of the game. I’m even more proud that 1 of them is Stuart. My vote is 99.9% set in stone, but I’ll ask some questions anyway.

Stuart - I completely underestimated you as a player. I thought that once I was out you’d follow soon after, but you proved me wrong and made it all the way here. How did your strategy change once I was evicted?

Max - I can’t respect the game that you played. I feel like you flipped on the Vets originally because you were manipulated by Maddy, not because it was better for your own game. The fact that your biggest move was a pre-jury vote that didn’t even go the way you wanted it to just further proves why I don’t believe you should win. You also said you had an amazing social game, yet the biggest reason I nominated you during Secret Week was because you were actively talking to other people, but not me.
In short, how do you deserve to win over Stuart who performed extremely better physically, socially, and strategically than you did throughout the entirety of the game?

Thank you.
2219 days 12 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Hi finalist im proud you two made it instead of cunt bitch Kasey....

Stuart: why should you get my vote when you didnt have balls when you had a chance to take out threats that ultimately voted me out?

Max: why should your "coattail riding game" should win the game? You did rely on us for power for first half wothout us you wouldnt have made it to the end
2219 days 3 hours ago
J2999
My questions:
Stuart- What was your initial strategy? Because you definitely overplayed at the start, by winning 2 of 3 HoH's. And it has to be for a reason other than people were targeting the vets, because the first HoH comp you and I made it to the F2 and I had already told you I wasn't doing vets?

Max- How come you decided to bring one of the best competitors who also had  a good social game to the F2, over someone who just had the good social game?

What was your reasoning for getting India out in the instant eviction over someone who was a lot bigger threat?
2219 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
*turns like Julie Chen*
Welcome to the Big Brother 7 winner reveal!

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!