This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 11

Topic » SBB7 — Day 11

2227 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Correct.

Congratulations Max, you have won the final Power of Veto!
2227 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
He totally won
2227 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ugh
2227 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Btw you have on the cast list as Maddy as the other nom, but it’s me sillly
2227 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
I'll be honest, winning this veto absolutely sucks. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place here. Maddy, ever since jury we've been a dynamic duo in the game and made it all the way to the final 4 together. You've become a great friend but at the same time I realize that I don't stand much of a chance against you if we reach the end together. You managed to claw your way from a minority position and still made the end and I think the entire jury respects that. It absolutely kills me to do this to you since you weren't even able to defend yourself here. And part of me still hopes that you somehow stay in the vote after this but I realize that it's unlikely to happen. I need to decide between my head and heart right now and I need to think with my head. I'm so sorry but I use the veto on Stuart, meaning Maddy is automatically the replacement nominee...
2227 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/11/What-Say-what-DAFUQ-WTF-What-the-fuck-GIF.gif
2227 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final nominees, Kasey and Maddy.

Stuart now has the sole vote to evict.
2227 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
This is legit the first time I'm starting to cry over a group game.
2227 days 4 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
This is pretty simple, Maddy I'm not lying when I say this you have played a fantastic game and outside this game you are a really likeable and funny guy I'm sorry I have to do this to you but if I dont take the shot you WILL win this game. With that being said I vote to evict........MADDY!!!!
2226 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's official, Maddy, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!