This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB7 — Day 10

Topic » SBB7 — Day 10

2223 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm running behind, which basically describes my day. So say hi and we'll start up ASAP.
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yeah hi
2223 days 5 hours ago
Maddox
Hi. & Kasey all I said to your message was

I know tbh. I didn't try to make it seem like I was saving Romeo, I just knew that there was no way you honestly wanted to make final 3 with me and Romeo, and if you did, there wasn't a way that I wasn't going to be your re-nom for 5th.
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Who else would I want to F3 with? 5 comp wins Stuart and compulsive liar Max?
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If you seriously think I wanted to make F3 with them over you and Romeo, you’re seriously delusional
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I wouldn’t be able to win anything against Max OR Stuart or you for that matter but I actually trusted you more, which clearly was a mistake
2223 days 5 hours ago
Maddox
But this is a final 2 game, hun, not a final 3 game.

And I'm not playing to be Janelle.
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Who do you want to take to F3 then? That was the best case scenario for YOU actually because you would’ve beaten both of us in the final HOH competitions? I don’t want to take you anywhere near the end now, so no matter what F3 you have you have big competition against you, so you just need to pray they’ll take you to the end
2223 days 5 hours ago
Maddox
I'd rather lose final HOH to 5-comp-win Stuart than win final HOH against no challenge.

I respect my game more than that.

I don't care how HARD I have to play. I'm not trying to make it easy for myself, I'm trying to have an honorable and respectable game, and Romeo never talked to me at all so that was Romeo's mistake on his game, because it was a vote between two floaters but one has talked to me so...
2223 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
here
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I guess that’s just your mistake then, I actually want to win
2223 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2223 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Avatar Alteration”, and here’s how it works.

Oh no! figures of Suitman’s Big Brother past have been hideously disfigured! I mean most of y’all are ugly anyway, but this is a serious situation. Past houseguests are SO disfigured, we need YOU to work out who they are.

Each round I will post three altered versions of houseguest avatars from the history of Suitman’s Big Brother. You must answer with the USERNAMES of all three in one mail to score.

First to answer correctly scores three points.
Second to answer correctly gets two points.
Third to answer correctly gets one point.

Houseguest with the most points after four rounds wins the Power of Veto.
2223 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
oh god
2223 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
does everyone understand?
2223 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yeah

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!