This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB6 — Day 22

Topic » SBB6 — Day 22

2251 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
2251 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Hey
2251 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi
2251 days 23 hours ago
Solinne64
Hey
2251 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Just switching to my laptop
2251 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Just Bennett/Rich not here atm
2251 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
hola
2251 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
here
2251 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay then rules for this one
2251 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
lets roll
2251 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Triple Threat”, and heres how it works.

In this mixture competition, houseguests compete in three mini-challenges, each of which goes toward a final calculated score, aiming to complete the challenges as best as possible.

Houseguests first start off with Categories, where I posts a category of something trivial, and houseguests have one minute to name as many things that fit the category as possible. Houseguests claim 1 point for each valid correctly-spelled answer given before any other houseguests posts the same answer.

Houseguests then move onto Catch the Ball, where I posts *ball flies* and all houseguests must post *catches ball* as fast as possible without spelling errors. The last houseguest to catch the ball each round is eliminated, and each houseguest earns 1 point for every round they survive.

Finally, houseguests compete in Off the Target, where I will post a numerical-based trivia question, and houseguests must privately answer within thirty seconds. The amount houseguests are off by from the correct answer is the amount of points that are taken of their final score. If a houseguest fails to answer within the 30 seconds, they incur a -100 point penalty.

The final equation to determine houseguests overall scores is:
Categories + Catch the Ball - Off the Target = Final Score

The houseguest with the most points at the end of the three tasks wins the Power of Veto.
2251 days 23 hours ago
Solinne64
Do we have to post category here on in PMs?
2251 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright.
2251 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
ugh...one of these challenges...lol
2251 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Sounds complicated, but lets do it. For categories, are we posting on this forum? If so, is each new word we say have to be a separate post?
2251 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
For categories, are we listing everything in one mail or separate mails?

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!