This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB6 — Day 21

Topic » SBB6 — Day 21

2258 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Grats Chloe !
2258 days 8 hours ago
Solinne64
Shawn I am not on Skype so I mailed you
2258 days 8 hours ago
Solinne64
This is the nomination ceremony.

As the Head of Household it is my responsibility to nominate TWO houseguests for eviction.

A lot has happened these last few days in the game and I've seen two great allies of my walk out the house and I just see myself as a pawn for you guys. However, that is not the case and I won't sit here and be run over because I am here to play the game and show the jury that I deserve to win this game. With that being said the two houseguests I am going to nominate are...

Ryan & JaVale.

Ryan, you nominated me. I think you made a huge mistake by nominating me with Ray that one round because we were in the outs and you could've made a bigger move in the game. I wish you would've not nominated me because I trusted you a lot.

JaVale I'm not sure if you won the HoH in secret week but you probably did and nominated me too. I want to trust you, but not sure if I completely do. Nothing personal either, go and win that veto!!

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.

I will talk to anyone tomorrow I have work and have to go to bed.
2258 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Understood
2258 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
No hard feelings. Just know the mistake wasn't on my part, it's on yours. I guess it's time for beast mode cowboy
2258 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
gracias chloe

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!