This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB13 — Day 22

Topic » SBB13 — Day 22

1648 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother 13 — Ethan or Newz?

Zee, Christian, Billy, Blake, Tina, Tris, Chris, Evan and Joe have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Saturday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 12th place player, Joey.
1648 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
Ethan newz love you both but my vote is already decided I need to right a wrong from Julians Kyushu
1648 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
Ok so I'm gonna be easy on you since I just got booted.

Ethan: It's easy to say you dominated in competitions, but you were targeted by a lot of people for most of the game? So what would you say is your best strategic move in this game? Also, would you have chosen Chris over Newz and I?

Newz: If there is one thing I regret doing, it was not trying to get you to nominate Ethan when you were final 7 HOH; had I tried pitching it to you, would you have done so? Also if you won the final HOH, just for clarity, would you have taken me over Ethan?

Anyway good luck to you both. <3
1648 days 9 hours ago
etaco75
Just 2 quick questions, idc what happens because as you can probably guess this was a super boring season. I like to vote for someone who played an exciting game and I can’t say that about either of you lol. Neither of you are gonna get my vote just by complimenting me so don’t waste your time being line “you’re the best!!!!” Bc I don’t need that out of this.

Ethan. Is it safe to say that your strategy was to win comps and take out me/my friends? If so why should I give my vote to someone who only ever thought of how to get rid of me? I’m all for targeting people but gosh that got super excessive, especially in rounds where I didn’t even want to target you. Also it’s hard to vote for someone who took every chance they could to belittle my game in front of people and then gave me suggestions on how to play better. I guess if you could give me a reason I should vote you in spite of all of that it’d be nice.

Newz. I think your biggest move was rating out me to Ethan because you effectively put me into minority and you weren’t a target for quite a while after that. I appreciate that you at least gave me a chance to play a strategic game which is why I’m obviously leaning towards voting for you. My question is why didn’t you take Ethan out when you had so many chances prior? I’d imagine he’s not your first choice to sit next to and if you could tell me why you thought keeping him around to final 6 where he could win out would be an effective strategy to win then I'd appreciate it!

Good luck boys I guess. Since my game was so heavily criticized, you could both learn something from me!! I know how to get jurors to be excited to vote for me, and I think you both had more than enough opportunities to pick up jury votes where you didn’t. That’s all from me!!!!
1648 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Hey everyone, I'm just writing up my speech. I'll post it whenever it's done and then I'll get to answering questions above. Thanks! :)
1648 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
57 min agoTMAN54445
Ethan newz love you both but my vote is already decided I need to right a wrong from Julians Kyushu

<3
1648 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Hello jury members! 

After a month, I honestly can’t believe I’m sitting here. Not only because this game was long and emotionally exhausting but, because I typically don’t do well in Suitman games. It’s as if there’s always been a curse or black cloud over my head. I’m hoping that after tonight, I’ll make a good enough case to earn your vote. Let’s get started…

On paper this cast was stacked and seemed like it was going to be HECTIC. Sadly, then the fragmentation twist happened, and I was placed in the Alpha House. While most of my time was spent building bonds in that house, there was nothing really crazy that happened. The inactives got taken out one by one and overall, it seemed like a good group of people that were fairly unified. The only thing major in the pre-jury phase for me was the creation of the “Starters” alliance which featured myself, Joe, Ethan, and Chris. Then there was the trio alliance consisting of myself, Joe, and Ethan. In the Alpha house there was a trio of myself, Tina, and Tris repping JR’s Big Brother (special shoutout to James and Raul haha). There were also other alliances such as Tina, Tris, Billy, and myself but in general, I had good strong relationships with everyone. Needless to say, I felt good going into the jury phase of the game.

The jury phase? Oh boy let me tell you how much of an emotional mess that was. Before I get ahead of myself, I will say that the initial rounds weren’t too bad. For example, I saw Zee as a HUGE threat in the game and really tried to push the vote for him to go. After that round, it was just the alphas getting picked off and it became more and more obvious that there would be two major road blocks in my way: the duos of Ethan and Chris, and Joe and Evan. I love Ethan and Joe to death but legit it was pretty tough to navigate the game with each duo targeting each other. On top of that, both sides had comp beasts who were continuously winning veto or HOH. F8 was especially rough because the F3 that I envisioned of myself, Tina, and Tris was shattered as Tina ratted me out to Evan when I told her about the backdoor plan. F7, the heavens aligned, and I managed to win a HOH! I decided to go after Evan as the round before, it was confirmed by Joe that Evan wanted me out over Ethan while we were on call. Tina went home due to Evan winning veto and there was only six individuals left. However, this is when the game really turned into an uphill battle for me.

From F6 onward, this game really was hell for me because I kept having to be nommed and really put in the work socially to save myself. F6 + F5 especially, I had to really sell it to Evan and Joe that I was not working with Ethan and Chris. My efforts payed off and it led to Tris going home and Chris the round after. At F4, I saw a great opportunity to secure myself F3 by throwing the final stage (by underbetting) of the F4 HOH and getting Joe the HOH. This way, no matter who wins veto, either Evan or Ethan were going home. At F3, I truly believe I was making F2 either way and I think the fact that I survived from F6 without relying on comps, plus securing my spot at F2 already at F3, really speaks volume of my social and strategic game.

Overall, my social game and strategic game really carried me throughout the game and I never once relied on a competition to keep myself safe. Even when you look at who went home against me at F6 and F5, it becomes clear that if you were taking out individuals cause of threat levels, I should have been sent home those rounds. When it comes to comps, this game made me realize I’ve lost my touch at them but gotta say, I am very proud of myself for winning at least one HOH especially when the challenge was puzzle related which I usually suck at.

Before I close this speech, I just want to thank Shawn for hosting the season! After playing and flopping in your games a good 5-6 times, this game was definitely hosted the best.

Thank you everyone for the wild ride and for the memories! I’m ready for your questions! :)
1648 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
I'm bout to eat dinner so I'll post answers to questions afterwards. Sorry for the wait <3
1648 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
TMAN54445

king we stan Julian's Survivor <3
1648 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Speech:

1648 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Joe:

Ethan: It's easy to say you dominated in competitions, but you were targeted by a lot of people for most of the game? So what would you say is your best strategic move in this game? Also, would you have chosen Chris over Newz and I?

---

I think my best strategic move this game was finally figuring out where Evan stood regarding myself. Newz may have 'ratted' him out to me, but I was the person that set all of that up in the first place. Evan was heavily hinting to me that I should put Newz up, so I said that I was definitely considering that as an option to make him happy. As soon as I did that though, I thought of something I could do. I went directly to Newz and told him everything I told Evan, and told him to tell me if Evan came to him throwing me under the bus or not. I had really no reason to distrust Evan, but we've played together enough for me to know that he's not an idiot and he would probably want me out sooner than later. I simply just wanted to know how soon that was. If he wanted me out sooner, I thought he would rat me out. If not, I thought he would leave it alone. It turns out that he DID rat me out, Newz indeed told me what I asked of him, and in that moment I found out where Evan stood.

Also in all honesty, Chris was my person lol. I think I made that clearly when I nominated both you and Newz over Chris at Final 6. Yes it was to ensure that he didn't go home (because I think you or Newz would've been tempted to evict him), but it was also because I knew NO MATTER WHAT, Chris had my back. I've known him for 7 1/2 years, I love that king.
1648 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Evan:

Hey Evan! So being completely straight up, that wasn’t my strategy nor my intentions at all. My strategy was to honestly throw comps and lay UTR and just be in a good position socially. However, when Jojo was in our house, I had to not throw comps and try and get out a person who had all intentions of getting rid of me. After that though, I 100% wanted to go back to my initial strategy at the merge. I won that translating HOH or w/e on accident; I really did not want to win it. I just genuinely thought that when I sent it that somebody else had to have won. I was wrong, and bleh. I explained in my video that I had no intentions on even really going after you, especially because you saved me in a tie. Just in case though, I went to Newz and told him that I was going to basically suggest to you that I was thinking about nominating him because you had already sorta suggested it. Did I think you were gonna tell Newz? Not really, but I wanted to cover my tracks with somebody I trusted. Ultimately you did end up telling him, and from that point on is where I didn’t trust you. My strategy wasn’t to target you and your friends and win competitions, and I don’t think I just did that throughout the game. I understand your frustrations with me, but ultimately I wasn’t gonna play a game with just the hope that you weren’t gonna target me, especially when I felt as if you were trying to plant seeds to get rid of me in the future. I know you, and I know how persuasive and good you are at competitions, and I knew that if you wanted me out…there was a pretty good chance you were gonna pull it off. I can understand you thinking it was excessive, but I wasn’t taking any chances when there was solid proof that you were indeed planting seeds to get me out. As for belittling your game in front of other people, I do apologize. My intention wasn’t to do that at all, you just started fighting with me in the main chat, and I was thrown off because I felt like I was almost being blamed for targeting you. It wasn’t to try and belittle your game, I just wanted to tell you that I really didn’t have intentions of targeting you whatsoever until you ratted me out to Newz. Yes, it got heated, so if in the moment it seemed like I was criticizing you, again, I apologize. I do feel like we talked this out in PMs though, and I was genuine with everything I said. I still respect you.

As for why you should vote for me? I think I deserve it. Take out your feelings towards me game-wise, and I think you can see that I played a pretty good all-around game. Same goes for me regarding yourself. Physically, I think I killed it. Socially, I admit I could’ve done more with earlier jurors, but in general I had a pretty good idea of what was going on and when. Strategically, I put up people with my HOHs closer to you than me, and didn’t risk losing the numbers as specific points. For example, going into Final 5, I had 3 numbers (including myself). I felt like I had a pretty okay hold on this game in general. Vote how you would like of course; just answering your question.
1648 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
*** I WOULD SUGGEST WATCHING MY VIDEO ON 1.5 SPEED ***
1648 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
@Joe

King Joe <3

To be honest, just based off all the information we had, I wouldn't have nominated Ethan. It just didn't make sense because up until that point, it really believed that Evan wanted me out so, it didn't make sense to work with Evan to take out Ethan, someone who was actually giving me information about people coming after me. If the argument is comps, I think both Evan and Ethan are comp beasts so competitions wasn't really as much of a factor for me as I saw both to have equally the same odds to beat me in comps.

And for the final HOH, I think it would have been a tough choice cause I knew you had support but it's also tough to know wether or not Ethan would have support just cause he won a bunch of comps. But yea, I would have taken you to F2. Also that way, we both would have finally made a finals in a suitman season.
1648 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
@Evan

Ratting you out to Ethan was definitely one of my bigger moves. At the time, when Ethan asked me if you ratted him out and told me what happened, it became apparent to me that he did not trust you. Otherwise, he wouldn't have tried to cover his tracks. So I saw it as a great opportunity to cause some beef between y'all.

For your question as to why I did not target Ethan, I think it's a mixture of two things:
1. Ethan was showing me receipts of you telling him that I was in a F2 with other random alphas and saying a bunch of things that weren't true. So, from that point I was worried whether or not you were actually after me.
2. It got confirmed that you were indeed after me when on call, Joe told Ethan and I that you wanted me out over Ethan.

For why I didn't take out Ethan earlier, Ethan at that point had shown to be a good person to use to take you out as he was really the only one who could match you in comps. However, you too turned out to be a comp beast so the cycle kept continuing where you couldn't win HOH to take out Ethan, and Ethan couldn't win veto to take you out haha. As mentioned before, my plan was to take you out first cause you were coming after me based off what your own duo partner had said, and then from there, the hope was to take out Ethan on a week he couldn't compete for HOH. Sadly, the cycle seemed to have continued forever and many individuals who I wanted to work with late game were taken out.

I do believe I deserve a lot of credit for being able to survive the war between you and Ethan as through it all, my social and strategical game really shined. Plus, it showed how adaptable I was as even when my first choices for F2 were taken out, I never stopped playing hard to situate myself for a guaranteed F3/F2 position. Great game and at the end of the day, I'll respect whoever you vote for :)
1648 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
@Evan

Idk if I got to kinda answer everything in full, but my answer to Joe’s question I feel like explains that whole situation in better words

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!